Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Treasure

Oooh, there's an offer for filing taxes? I haven't done mine yet. Must take advantage of this.

Of course, nothing beats the Discover card I'm getting in the mail for 8000 GC. Bwa ha ha ha ha. Surprisingly, no problems at all getting the gcash.

Edit: I do have to add that the larger offers are more obtainable for adults. This makes sense, mainly because adults have disposable income to spend and a need for more services (due to more responsibility). Call it a kickback, I suppose.

Obsessive Vampire

26,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Meh, SocialVibe (and the rest of the videos) haven't given me anything since Christmas/New Years, and it'll probably be another six months before something actually does pop up again. But at least some people are getting something good out of it~

Firestarter

18,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
ThanatosRising
Meh, SocialVibe (and the rest of the videos) haven't given me anything since Christmas/New Years, and it'll probably be another six months before something actually does pop up again. But at least some people are getting something good out of it~
yuck. is it a glitch, you think?

Obsessive Vampire

26,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Cecilia Davidson
yuck. is it a glitch, you think?

Nah, I think it's just the sad inevitability of living outside of the US XP Though, since they did the most recent update I've been getting a few more than usual, so at least they're trying!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff