Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
and this is not due to a glitch.

this is both feedback for Gaia AND SocialVibe - many thanks to Gaia for having offers WORKiNG for me this month and reminding me to hunt down the w-2 my dad stupidly picked up for me (and subsequently forgot to give to me) so i could file my taxes, and thanks to SocialVibe for reminding me AND having an offer that basically saved me $3 while i got my tax return.

Now to wait for the Patched Scarf to show up. stare
Hallelujah an offer actually served its purpose! Hopefully socialvibe will continue to bring in relevant ads. A lot of people seem to be enjoying the farmer stories ones.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Tell me about it! I'm glad they have offers like this that's actually really useful for those of us who were wondering who we'd use to file our taxes on. Your thread reminded me that the offer was here and I went ahead and filed.

Two birds with one stone. That's a nice sum of GC I got there! xd

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Catalyste
Tell me about it! I'm glad they have offers like this that's actually really useful for those of us who were wondering who we'd use to file our taxes on. Your thread reminded me that the offer was here and I went ahead and filed.

i think the reason this thread has a negative rate is because (a) not that many people who DO file their taxes are getting it and/or (2) the people who may be getting it aren't yet able to file their own taxes.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
emotion_drool I wish I got 340gc from an offer.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Cecilia Davidson
Catalyste

i think the reason this thread has a negative rate is because (a) not that many people who DO file their taxes are getting it and/or (2) the people who may be getting it aren't yet able to file their own taxes.

Or it also could be that they are downvoting because you have to complete the file and pay for the service if you want to have your State Refund included.

I haven't checked to see if there were problems with people not getting it, but I did the whole 9 yards and didn't try to cheat the system to get the grant.

So I'm not sure.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Catalyste
Cecilia Davidson
Catalyste

Or it also could be that they are downvoting because you have to complete the file and pay for the service if you want to have your State Refund included.

I haven't checked to see if there were problems with people not getting it, but I did the whole 9 yards and didn't try to cheat the system to get the grant.

So I'm not sure.
i used the free 1040 service cat_neutral

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I would have done that offer, however, I all ready did my taxes on e-file... unless I can do it on turbo tax anyway?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Celeste Starfyre
I would have done that offer, however, I all ready did my taxes on e-file... unless I can do it on turbo tax anyway?
we can't double-file, as the IRS would murderate us. sweatdrop

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Cecilia Davidson
Catalyste
Cecilia Davidson
Catalyste

So I'm not sure.
i used the free 1040 service cat_neutral

I used the free federal...but that doesn't include state. gonk

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hey, I was so happy to have gotten 16 cash in two days emo But that's really good for you. I'm glad those offers actually are more than just cash for spam.
Hope they'll keep adding more offers like this one.

User Image

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Cecilia Davidson
Celeste Starfyre
we can't double-file, as the IRS would murderate us. sweatdrop

Well drat there goes a free 340gc... curse you turbotax.

Dapper Dabbler

Thank goodness! I'm really glad to see some good news about those offers.

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CECILIA THANK YOU
Because of this thread, I decided to check what they have available. I found an offer for Chapters (book store)!. I buy SO MUCH stuff from them. Now I have a neverending supply of cash and even more reasons to buy all those books in my wishlist xd

User Image

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Akabi Yoru

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CECILIA THANK YOU
Because of this thread, I decided to check what they have available. I found an offer for Chapters (book store)!. I buy SO MUCH stuff from them. Now I have a neverending supply of cash and even more reasons to buy all those books in my wishlist xd

User Image
nice!
now if only there were more offers i could afford doing xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out