Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Camel
Double Dose
nymphett
what cant you get into town i can get into town
Where is your link to town? Hrm? Certainly you don't mean the map.. And you mean "Gaia Towns" Please.. tell me where your link is..

Nymophette must have been a pre-release town user chosen by the admin.
Uhm.. Love Camel.. I think you forgot your clothing this morning.. sweatdrop
Dragon Revenge
This site is all completly free. The Admin's and staff work their asses off, without pay. And you demand something?!

As I have said in other threads, DONT HOLD YOU'RE BREATH WHEN IT COMES TO STAFF SCHEDULES. We were ment to be Beta a whole ******** year ago, enough said, no? neutral

Geezuz christ man, cant any of you do something other than hit refresh every 30 seconds on the Announcement page?!! sweatdrop
3nodding
Dragon Revenge
This site is all completly free. The Admin's and staff work their asses off, without pay. And you demand something?!

As I have said in other threads, DONT HOLD YOU'RE BREATH WHEN IT COMES TO STAFF SCHEDULES. We were ment to be Beta a whole ******** year ago, enough said, no? neutral

Geezuz christ man, cant any of you do something other than hit refresh every 30 seconds on the Announcement page?!! sweatdrop
Uhm.. Hm.. Concidering I'm stuck in bed with the flu?.. Not really.. *refreshes anouncment page* Whee! domokun
Double Dose
Where is towns.. I think I've waited quite long enough to see what all this is about.. I mean.. First they select (Who I hope were so) random people in order to "Test" towns.. Which if you ask me was slightly discrimanitory.. And secondly.. It's been four months.. I wanna play gonk

Again, the test group was

R

A

N

D

O

M

What does that spell?
Double Dose
Where is towns.. I think I've waited quite long enough to see what all this is about.. I mean.. First they select (Who I hope were so) random people in order to "Test" towns.. Which if you ask me was slightly discrimanitory.. And secondly.. It's been four months.. I wanna play gonk
Dude, you realise you can't get any less discriminatory than randomness. xD
i dont now how i get in to the towns i just can
*Ponders*
Think I should bombard Konami Games with loads of emails of rants and complaints because for the past few months I have wanted to play Metal gear Solid 4? What about Square Enix? Think they should feel my wraith through negative words because I want Final Fantasy 12 now?
I know a couple of people who were Alpha testers and for the life of me I couldn't think why the admins would've chosen them, if it wasn't random, considering who they were. xD
Nimmery
Double Dose
Why even do it at all though is what I'm saying.. If they wanted someone to test it.. Then the admins, and possibly the mods should have been the ones testing it.. Not random users on gaia.. Because that's simply something.. "certain people" can hold above other gaian's heads saying "I was chosen and you weren't" kinda thing.. Now excuse me while I cough nasty nasty flem into my flem napkin.. xp

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Double Dose
baka, wait til around noon on the east coast, time zones genious
Mista T says:
Use yo' head, foo'! scream
Double Dose
Nimmery
Double Dose
Why even do it at all though is what I'm saying.. If they wanted someone to test it.. Then the admins, and possibly the mods should have been the ones testing it.. Not random users on gaia.. Because that's simply something.. "certain people" can hold above other gaian's heads saying "I was chosen and you weren't" kinda thing.. Now excuse me while I cough nasty nasty flem into my flem napkin.. xp

Well Lanzer and co did say they needed to test just how much starin the server load could manage. And I doubt a hand full of users (The mods and Admins) could teast that at it's full potential xd Whereas around 3500 users sound a bit better...

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Double Dose
Nimmery
Double Dose
because the acctual users that have no ties to the admin make up the chaos factor, it is best to test with a chaos factor when ever possible. Sending people who worked on it into the system help the mfind out how user friendly it is
Dragon Revenge

Baka...*ignores rant and goes back to MOHAA*

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Dragon Revenge
Double Dose
Nimmery
Double Dose

Well Lanzer and co did say they needed to test just how much starin the server load could manage. And I doubt a hand full of users (The mods and Admins) could teast that at it's full potential xd Whereas around 3500 users sound a bit better...
like a stated before when testing an online feature you need non staff memebers to test it. why do you think major game companies higher beta testers like me wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff