Rotatable houses! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
New arranger! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
All of the above! 0.45238095238095 45.2% [ 19 ]
Some of the above - post! 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
None of the above - post why not! 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 >

Mega Hoarder

1. Give us rooms! instead of just one big space...I'd be glad to pay for a second room! (not millions or even hundreds of thousands, but maybe 50k?)

2. Let us have a second house, for a vacation house! xd Why not, we'd be willing to pay for them, it would be a great gold sink. In fact, I'd really like to have a house in every area, to fit different moods, and let me decorate with different styles. Make a second house cost 50k, third 100k, and fourth 150k - this plus the increased furnishings sales in the Faktori would make a huge gold sink.

3. Make the houses rotatable - in other words, we can turn our point of view and use all four wlls for doors windows or art etc. This would apply to visitors also - go in and turn so you can see all of the house from different points of view.

4. And lastly, update the arranger. Remember Backyard Monsters Yard Planner? I'd love to see an arranger like that, where we are looking down on it and placing our furniture more easily. You'd have to use a little thought - stacking would be in the order you put the items in, so if you put your bread first and then the fridge on top of it, well you've just squished your bread, lol! But as long as you use some sense, this would be ever so much easier for arranging.

edit: asked re this stuff in AtA, answered by Codemonkey here.

Shirtless Fairy

I remember back in the day, one of the first things I did when I started to get active in SF was ask for multiple rooms. That was nearly five years ago. gonk

Anyways, yes! Rooms! More rooms! And room dividers/walls, too.
I want to make a giant maze, darn it!

Mega Hoarder

Exaggerated Rebellion
I remember back in the day, one of the first things I did when I started to get active in SF was ask for multiple rooms. That was nearly five years ago. gonk

Anyways, yes! Rooms! More rooms! And room dividers/walls, too.
I want to make a giant maze, darn it!

yes, even room dividers of some kind would work great!

lol, a maze sounds fun. It'd be nice if we could design our outside are also, I'd love to make a garden maze around my house!

Anxious Seeker

More rooms would be lovely!
I would spend all day in my house decorating everything!

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lord knows walls would make everything easier... Perhaps now that gaia made the new towns 2 stuff, they'll start taking the housing items and designs more seriously. Newer, nicer stuff.... A girl can dream.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
What I think might be nice instead of making actual extra rooms, is to make walls which you can decorate seperately from other walls and the same for floors. That way if you want a non-square room, you can do that. But that might be harder to code than just new rooms...

Mega Hoarder

updated op with more ideas!

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Ughhh, yes. Rooms, rooms, rooms! I would love to have more than just one room. Another house sounds grand as well.

Playful Guildswoman

I'd love to have a wall mirror. I know, it's a house item, not a house, but just sayin'...

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I'd love to see the suggestions in the OP, but just throwing this out there, you can rotate bookshelves until just the back is showing and use them as room dividers if you're looking for a quick fix.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
These ideas are great, except for the second house idea. Users don’t need two houses with as many users as Gaia has..

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I love all the ideas, except for the extra houses one. I already have a house for each mule account, which is great but they don't each need more than one.

I would love, love, love to add more rooms some time in the future. It would be a great gold sink. I'd really like it if you could choose the size of the room for a certain amount.

Stellar Cat

I'd really like to add additional rooms. I can't fit all the stuff I want. crying

Mega Hoarder

frozen_water
I'd love to see the suggestions in the OP, but just throwing this out there, you can rotate bookshelves until just the back is showing and use them as room dividers if you're looking for a quick fix.

Yeah, but that makes it hard to see the rest of the stuff behind them, hence my suggestion of being able to change your point of view!

also, even the biggest house size is too small for all my stuff, lol

Mega Hoarder

jellykans
I'd love to have a wall mirror. I know, it's a house item, not a house, but just sayin'...

this, and about 100 other items I'd like to have! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces