Welcome to Gaia! ::

MissKimKitty's Spouse

Lavish Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Over Easy 100
Seriously! That was the long awaited "loyal" update. I'm sorry but I seriously do not see the reward in this at all. Much better rewards have been far cheaper. When I first found out about the bazaar it was during the Easter event and I couldn't get in but sooooo wanted to. There have been COUNTLESS events since gaining entrance to the bazaar and nothing like the Easter grab bags have been seen. I am starting to think its a waste of time so it should just not worrying about keeping my admittance....... Also is Naruto still even a thing anymore?

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
its 300b actually and yeah, such a bummer.

MissKimKitty's Spouse

Lavish Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Over Easy 100
You Cant Escape Fate

Lol that's what I meant I was just mad typing. XD

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Kitlanya
You Cant Escape Fate

Lol that's what I meant I was just mad typing. XD

Its okay, cause at first when the item came out the numbers collided with the next items' prices and they even sent a site feedback for it.I was expecting something better though.LB could be better if it didn't put such ridiculous prices,that's too much for a headband.

Magic Warrior

Well, it's too bad, but the headbands are pretty popular still, I think.
I'm not sure if it is for that reason, but maybe they attempted to not deflate the original headband's price?

I'm just happy I'm not too interested in that particular item though.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

I'd like the item, but...

There's no way I'm droppin' 300b for that s**t. I'm too frikin' poor and I find that price absolutely disgusting to begin with. Loyalty? Absolutely not.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Yea, the price is ridiculous. If it was 3b, I would've gotten one for a mule. I'd never spend that kind of gold on something like that.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

My entire inventory and the gold I have right now aren't enough for that band.
Then again I don't really give a s**t about Loyal's or Naruto.

MissKimKitty's Spouse

Lavish Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Over Easy 100
Teabo Milk Tea
Quote:
Also is Naruto still even a thing anymore?

Well, the Naruto subforum in the A/M/C is still active, so there are still people out there who still like Naruto.

Also, that headband was a result of a user winning a Citrine Ticket from Project Old School. So basically, it was a user that wanted the headband recolored.

No offense to Naruto fans ..... But what a waste!
I'm not that interested in the Ninja Bands or Naruto to be honest and have better items to spend my gold on, but I do think the 300 Bill for a Ninja Band is waaaay too overpriced for a Gold shop, but then again I also think that Loyal's Bazaar is far to expensive and a waste of time anyway *shrug*

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

I only liked the headband cause it was a good forehead cover, but back then (in the good ol' days) I paid 8 mil for it. Sure as hell won't even pay half of what it is now.

For a recolor, too, nonetheless.

User Image

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Wasn't DC supposed to be the expensive store? Loyal's shop is feeling less and less like a loyalty "reward" these days.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yeah, I experienced a bit of sticker shock, too. I was planning on getting one for my main account and maybe a mule when I saw the thing was 300 billion instead of 3 billion. I mean, 3 billion would've been pretty pricey already. But damn, 300 billion? I guess Gaia doesn't want the 6 billion I was prepared to sink into these items. If it ain't 300 bil, they don't want it. Yeesh. You'd think it might be a better sink if it was accessible to more people.

Angelic Blob

Assuming everyone buys Gold Generators.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas