Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Saber Pendragon
I read the title as wings but wigs would be amazing too since I use them so frequently. 3nodding
I do the same thing pretty often.
I don't think we'll ever get wings on their own as a GS item, unfortunately.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Lalune Solair
Saber Pendragon
I read the title as wings but wigs would be amazing too since I use them so frequently. 3nodding
I do the same thing pretty often.
I don't think we'll ever get wings on their own as a GS item, unfortunately.

I don't think we will either which is too bad for people who use them all the time. I would rather have wigs though.

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love wigs. I rarely create an avatar without the use of one these days. Plz to make more gold shop wigs, as they're by far my favourite to use what with the colour varieties n all.
Flameinexile
I love wigs. I rarely create an avatar without the use of one these days. Plz to make more gold shop wigs, as they're by far my favourite to use what with the colour varieties n all.
I know. it's so troublesome to change your hair constantly in the salon if you want a new style, and you don't get to keep it. Wigs would be a hell of a gold sink outside he salon, too; in fact, i think it would work even better than the salon itself. Especially if they came in more versatile colors, like the cash shop ones.

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lalune Solair
Flameinexile
I know. it's so troublesome to change your hair constantly in the salon if you want a new style, and you don't get to keep it. Wigs would be a hell of a gold sink outside he salon, too; in fact, i think it would work even better than the salon itself. Especially if they came in more versatile colors, like the cash shop ones.

Well, I've nothing against the salon's hair being the way it is.
I just like wigs more, because then I can try five hairstyles on with one outfit without the gold-price, and switch out bits and pieces more easily to get something that "works".
I don't like tektek, and I don't use the avatar creators at all- that's the only other feasible way to do with salon hair what I do with my wigs.

Gotta love that the wigs don't always follow the salon's colour palate, though, a lot more vibrancy.

Flameinexile
Lalune Solair
Flameinexile

Well, I've nothing against the salon's hair being the way it is.
I just like wigs more, because then I can try five hairstyles on with one outfit without the gold-price, and switch out bits and pieces more easily to get something that "works".
I don't like tektek, and I don't use the avatar creators at all- that's the only other feasible way to do with salon hair what I do with my wigs.

Gotta love that the wigs don't always follow the salon's colour palate, though, a lot more vibrancy.

I wasn't bashing on salon hair. I actually like a lot of them. I was just trying t say that wigs are more versatile with the look you're trying o go for. Guess I failed.
I love the vibrancy. 3nodding
Gaia has the resources to crank out wigs like nobody's business for rigs. i just don't see why they can't do it for the gold stores, more often.
OMG I had no idea how many more wigs are in CS items! gonk
Genie
OMG I had no idea how many more wigs are in CS items! gonk
I'm probably missing a few from the CS, but it's pretty disturbing how high the numbers are, I know.
User Image

I would LOVE to see more hair in the Gold Shop(s) I am a hair addict and must have one for each outfit dramallama I also did not realize there were that many hairs outside of the Gold Shop eek

Now is the time to open your eyes
You need it, you want, you did it, you got it
So act like you own it this time
The coma of lies comfort your mind
Your feeding the fire and bleeding desire
It's down to the wire this time
having a wig for each outfit must be a pain on your pocket, if you're getting those cash shop wigs, most of which range in the hundreds of thousand, to the millions.
If anything, what future gold shop wigs we get- if Gaia actually listens- would be a lot cheaper that whats in rigs and ei's and stuff. More wigs for you, with less pain on your pocketbook.
I didn't realize there were so many CS wigs until I painstakingly went through all the CI itms, MC's and EI's, to count them for myself. what a hassle. And I bet my black bouquet that there's going to be another one in the Mineiro Scroll, and yet another still in the Lottle Lucie REI;s

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I don't care where wigs come from. Actually, I prefer RIG wigs because they're a lot nicer than gold shop wigs.

However, I would greatly prefer a really nice short black wig. I was hoping the hair in the Courtly Coiffure would come in black, but alas...

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
CleoSombra
According to the poll, 85% of SF wants more gold-shop wigs.

Everyone wants more gold sinks.

Wigs are less of gold sinks than one-time-use hair.

Does not compute.

Since making this post, I actually changed my mind about hair and the gold shop.

Personally, I haven't changed my hairstyle since it came out, which was years ago. I don't think a lot of people change their hair that often because they don't want to have to keep switching back, meaning hair as a gold sink . . . isn't really effective.
That's what I've been figuring. I only change my hair once a year if that yet I buy a lot of the wigs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff