Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yen Quest
Kara Darkholm
Blah, no kidding.

If we could do both, I'd be a very happy camper.

@Yen Quest: True, but I've been rather happy with the salon lately. Everytime i change the color scheme of my avatar, i buy new hair and new eyes to match.
That's because the prices of said hairstyles are reasonable to an average Gaian. I think the most a Salon hair should cost is 100k, which should be enough for those who have money to throw around, throw around. Good styled wigs (versatile, but not too heavily themed), on the other hand, should be just as much for minimal price.
I see what you're saying. As long as there aren't too many wigs, I'll be alright with it.

I've been happy with the Ritzy wigs and the Egyptian ones. So, something like that would work out nicely. Maybe two or three colors only, and release three styles.
I'm honestly not surprised to see yet another wig in the new REI.
Throw some wigs into the GS now.

Shy Gaian

I'd like more wigs, but maybe like...make the update for them rare, just to keep sales up with Vanessa and to keep her from going out of business.
I would absolutly LOVE more wigs I can afford.
a new REI that's bound to have a wig in it; another bump

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

The amount of wigs in RIGs and other CS items is becoming sickening. More gold shop wigs are a must!

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Opera Phantomess

The amount of wigs in RIGs and other CS items is becoming sickening. More gold shop wigs are a must!

I think that line was crossed a long time ago. Now it's just exasperating. I'm starting to think that there should be a GS wig update alongside every clothing GS update now, just to balance things out.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Lalune Solair
Opera Phantomess

I think that line was crossed a long time ago. Now it's just exasperating. I'm starting to think that there should be a GS wig update alongside every clothing GS update now, just to balance things out.

Wigs as part of the gold shop update sets would definitely be a sight for sore eyes. Whether or not they would be something I personally would use would depend on the style, quality, and colours, but having them nonetheless would be amazing.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'd love more wigs.
Opera Phantomess
Lalune Solair
Opera Phantomess

Wigs as part of the gold shop update sets would definitely be a sight for sore eyes. Whether or not they would be something I personally would use would depend on the style, quality, and colours, but having them nonetheless would be amazing.

what would be your style and colour preference?

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Lalune Solair
Opera Phantomess
Lalune Solair
Opera Phantomess

what would be your style and colour preference?

I usually go for brunette, and a nice, soft, dark shade that does not look like the crap that is used in the salon more often than not. I will use black, but that is usually not common place. I cannot really say what style would be my fancy since I would have to see it to pass judgement. There are many wigs that come from the CS that contain a lot of body and form, but are way too expensive and not in colours I would normally use.

A wig that is brunette with red, blue, or black highlights/streaks, with a bit of wavy/curly action going on that is long and worth gold only would be wonderful to have.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
I read the title as wings but wigs would be amazing too since I use them so frequently. 3nodding

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
About goldshop wigs vs the salon being goldsinks. I can tell you honestly I'd buy the wigs over the salon. I have worn this same hair for months because- yes I am a cheapass and won't change my hair because it goes away and I loose money. But damn straight if you put the same wig into the shop in elevdybillion colors I'd buy everyone of them because I can change them whenever. So for penny pinchers like us it's a great thing.

So I think gaia should introduce wigs in the shop. Damn straight I'd buy them all if I liked them. I am certainly not going to be buying every color at the salon since it goes away. confused

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Call me crazy but 83 sounds like a lot. xD Of course it's nothing compared to RIG Wigs.

I would love a cute pixie cut. Preferably black or dark-blue. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces