Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34

Dapper Gekko

Wow, my vote popped the vote to 898 for, 89 against. With 987 votes total... Pretty numbers.

But yes. God am I sick and tired of the flood of hair and eyes that just don't get full pallets because they are RIG stuff.
Xenrac
Wow, my vote popped the vote to 898 for, 89 against. With 987 votes total... Pretty numbers.

But yes. God am I sick and tired of the flood of hair and eyes that just don't get full pallets because they are RIG stuff.
beautiful numbers.
Gaia seems to be on a recolor kick lately, so I keep hoping that some CS wigs will be taken from some items and recolored in the gold shops, at least. But I would like some original GS wigs too

Dapper Gekko

Lalune Solair
Xenrac

beautiful numbers.
Gaia seems to be on a recolor kick lately, so I keep hoping that some CS wigs will be taken from some items and recolored in the gold shops, at least. But I would like some original GS wigs too

Unfortunately I highly doubt that recolor into gold items will happen it would devalue their potential money making future on those recolors that they've shown they think they have, but then again, I thought recoloring ancient, unobtainable MCs into gold items would never happen either.
And now we have a gold and white pair of MC headphones that probably would have caused an outrage if they didn't look like crap.
Xenrac
Lalune Solair
Xenrac

beautiful numbers.

Unfortunately I highly doubt that recolor into gold items will happen it would devalue their potential money making future on those recolors that they've shown they think they have, but then again, I thought recoloring ancient, unobtainable MCs into gold items would never happen either.
And now we have a gold and white pair of MC headphones that probably would have caused an outrage if they didn't look like crap.
well, as you've said, MC's are being recolored and put in as GS items, now, so there's potential for other CS items, namely wigs, to be released the same way. Gaia's still going to make bank off re-releasing other items, in spite of them putting recolored wigs in the gold shops.
ooh goodie. more cash wigs
thank you, gaia /sarcasm
rolleyes

Durem Cleric

13,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
More gold shop wigs would be nice, especially if they took the time to make them look nice. I've been less than pleased with how the newer hairs in the salon have been looking and am worried they'd do the same with gold shop hair. (Making them look gummy/blobby)
Rune Shine
More gold shop wigs would be nice, especially if they took the time to make them look nice. I've been less than pleased with how the newer hairs in the salon have been looking and am worried they'd do the same with gold shop hair. (Making them look gummy/blobby)
the salon hairs are mostly horrible quality compared to the cash shop wigs. Even the few gold shop wigs we have are terrible. Gaia needs to put some effort into it if they put out more gold shop wigs, because there's no reason for skimped quality, gold shop or no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff