Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Lonely Pie-Maker

11,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Quote:
The Salon as a gold sink is likely ineffective with all but the the newer users. Most people find one hairstyle they like and stick with it, using wigs to cover it up when it doesn't suit their current outfit. We want more wigs. The GS wigs more often than not are poorly done, leaving a huge forehead or other off proportions. The color options from cash wigs are severely limited. I know I have loved a style many, many times, but I know I would never make an avatar with the color.

This is a very valid point. I very rarely change my base avatars hair or eyes because I don't need to any more.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Some variation would be nice as well. There are only so many variations on long flowing hair with some kind of braid, bun, or partial updo. Perhaps some more short to medium length hair, or modern styles, for non-fantasy avatars?

Festive Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
We definitely need more wigs in the gold shops. Not everyone has millions of gold or wants to waste real money on virtual items. o_o
Caitybc
We definitely need more wigs in the gold shops. Not everyone has millions of gold or wants to waste real money on virtual items. o_o
exactly. I don't know what it'll take to make Gaia realize this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces