Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
FLOW IT
SHOW IT
LONG AS GOD CAN GROW IT
MY HAIR

(yes)
RoChan
I don't want more wigs neither in the GS or RIGs. I want more gold sinks so I wish they'd make nicer hair for the Salon and keep updating it so that people would drop some gold in the salon. >:I Wigs are nice since you don't have to spend gold to change your hair if your short on gold, but that's why they are so bad for us. Dropping gold to change your hair is a very effective gold sink that I wish they would just capitalize on to help keep gold from devaluing itself.

I made a thread about this just the other day:

My thread

On topic though...I would be all for more wigs in the gold shops too. I just want hair and eyes that are nice one way or another.
Yes. Do want. You see this high ponytail? I want it longer. Because ponytails turn me on.

Some masculine long styles would be loved too. Recolor the Bi wigs as well. Give the Audrey/Lex sets a wig set. Anything.
Faun Deux
RoChan
I don't want more wigs neither in the GS or RIGs. I want more gold sinks so I wish they'd make nicer hair for the Salon and keep updating it so that people would drop some gold in the salon. >:I Wigs are nice since you don't have to spend gold to change your hair if your short on gold, but that's why they are so bad for us. Dropping gold to change your hair is a very effective gold sink that I wish they would just capitalize on to help keep gold from devaluing itself.

I made a thread about this just the other day:

My thread

On topic though...I would be all for more wigs in the gold shops too. I just want hair and eyes that are nice one way or another.
By the looks of it, you seem to be asking for expensive salon hair and eyes, not high-priced wigs for the shops. That's not really what this thread is asking for, so please try to stay on topic

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The extension idea sounds cool, but not only with just pony tails, but with braids, curls, dreadlocks, waves, etc.
All I would want is hair that doesn't look like plastic. I get so annoyed when I see we got a salon update but all the hair looks so terrible.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
CleoSombra
According to the poll, 85% of SF wants more gold-shop wigs.

Everyone wants more gold sinks.

Wigs are less of gold sinks than one-time-use hair.

Does not compute.
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
A gold sink only works if people use it.
I am far more likely to drop a bunch of gold to buy a wig than to change my base hair style.
I'd be shocked to find I'm the only one who feels that way.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.
SerpentRose
CleoSombra
According to the poll, 85% of SF wants more gold-shop wigs.

Everyone wants more gold sinks.

Wigs are less of gold sinks than one-time-use hair.

Does not compute.
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
A gold sink only works if people use it.
I am far more likely to drop a bunch of gold to buy a wig than to change my base hair style.
I'd be shocked to find I'm the only one who feels that way.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.
I can't see how Salon updates are considered gold sinks, anyway. Speaking for myself, here- I'm more likely to find a good salon style and keep it. Why change it, unnecessarily, and sink gold to get other salon hairs that don't suit me? Like Serpent Rose, I'm one of the ones who would much rather sink my gold on whatever wigs we get from the gold shops. I don't know of anyone who changes their base salon hair so often to make the supposed goldsink really effective. If there were a steady stream of wigs that could be bought for gold, however, I think that would be a lot better.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
i dont care if its a wig or the salon but please, more hair that doesnt need real money to be purchased
Shanna66
i dont care if its a wig or the salon but please, more hair that doesnt need real money to be purchased
Technically, all the wigs that come out the cash shop are put onto the MP, so they're avaliable for gold, if you're just willing to pay exorbitant prices for them.

I'd just prefer more in the gold shops without having to pay anywhere near as much as cash shop wigs

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Lalune Solair
Shanna66
Technically, all the wigs that come out the cash shop are put onto the MP, so they're avaliable for gold, if you're just willing to pay exorbitant prices for them.

I'd just prefer more in the gold shops without having to pay anywhere near as much as cash shop wigs

someone had to purchase them with real money though, so they do require real money to obtain.
Shanna66
Lalune Solair
Shanna66

someone had to purchase them with real money though, so they do require real money to obtain.
You're absolutely right. I had forgotten.

Gallant Pants

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Here, baby there mama, every-where daddy, daddy haaaaaiiir~

I just want some nice hair that I don't have to pay a few hundred grand for. Goldsinks would be fantastic.

Enough with the damn RIG hair D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces