Welcome to Gaia! ::

Separate Poses to be added?

Yes! I sign. 1 100.0% [ 297 ]
Total Votes:[ 297 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Stone-cold Loiterer

Sparkling Transmutator

I am really hoping HQ and the artists take this seriously.

Tipsy Lunatic

yes please!

I hate the little halo thing so bad. I don't LIKE Halos. IhaveneverlikedhalosOMG!!

So I'd really love it if it were possible to wear just the wings.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Signed, mainly because I would love to have these split, or at the most have them merged into one item with the combined pose, and the halo/wing separates of each type. :3

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Defiantly signing.
I would love them as a separate pose c:
Winter Hue
I saw some people bring it up in the ATA but didn't see any staffers comment on it. emo
I know its not monday but i was wondering..

1) If you could go to your past self (diffrent lifetime) and saw that you wernt human (Like an animal) What would you be and what would you do?

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Seeing how high the price on the items are right now makes me wonder how much higher they'd go if the staff decided to do this. eek

Romantic Reveler

The Drunken Jester
yes please!

I hate the little halo thing so bad. I don't LIKE Halos. IhaveneverlikedhalosOMG!!

So I'd really love it if it were possible to wear just the wings.

another jester! 8D hello thar. your username made me lol. XD

on topic - they have off today, but i'm hoping they at least consider it. DX i made an avatar that my halo and wings can be visible on, but my hat hides it. ;-; it'd be nice to have my avatar NOW, and have my mini wings.

please gaia hq? emotion_kirakira

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Catalyste
settlefish
Catalyste
I'm going to say no.

Obviously these trinkets of appreciation come from their older, yet singular models. So why would Gaia add in two additional poses that people had to pay for in a free item? I think that would be unfair to those who invested or quested for those single poses.

With them together like this, it's not cheating anyone.
it's not about adding halos and mini wings (the picture kind of makes it look that way sweatdrop )
it's about seperating the original item into multiple poses, so we can use the shoulder wings and chibi halos seperately.

i don't see it happening, but it's nice to dream. smile

Yeah, I still don't see this happening. People would burst a vein.
More than likely they will allow the change. The "rip-off" arguement is invaild.

Dangerous Visionary

That would be awesome cause I could actually be a Angelic demon or demonic angel. BWHWHAHAHAHA

Devoted Cutie-Pie

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Please gaia redface

Sparkling Transmutator

Krissim Klaw
Winter Hue
I saw some people bring it up in the ATA but didn't see any staffers comment on it. emo

Lanzer did quote my copy/pasted version of this topic post and said he would ask the artists. He did say however that having them as one pose was probably homage to the 1 posed MCs from 2003.

Idk. I really hope versatility trumps nostalgia.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Thy Sin Incarnate
Catalyste
settlefish
Catalyste
I'm going to say no.

Obviously these trinkets of appreciation come from their older, yet singular models. So why would Gaia add in two additional poses that people had to pay for in a free item? I think that would be unfair to those who invested or quested for those single poses.

With them together like this, it's not cheating anyone.
it's not about adding halos and mini wings (the picture kind of makes it look that way sweatdrop )
it's about seperating the original item into multiple poses, so we can use the shoulder wings and chibi halos seperately.

i don't see it happening, but it's nice to dream. smile

Yeah, I still don't see this happening. People would burst a vein.
More than likely they will allow the change. The "rip-off" arguement is invaild.

If you've seen Uncle Kenny's post, he let everyone know early on that it's likely it won't happen.

My "argument" or whatever debate I was involved in was of my own opinion and I made it clear where my faults lie. But I can certainly say that there has been no time in past events where staff members went back to change an event item unless it was a legal matter. So if anything, that's your best bet why it won't happen.

I wish you the best, though. 3nodding

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Having the two split would be so cool, signing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff