Welcome to Gaia! ::

Separate Poses to be added?

Yes! I sign. 1 100.0% [ 297 ]
Total Votes:[ 297 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Sparkling Transmutator

Yes HQ, I am going to be THAT users that complains. However first I must thank you for the fantastic 2003 freebie item you gave to us.
The 10th Anniversary Mini Halo and Winglets special item. Which of course can grant us the Angelic or Demonic versions.
However, I must say... you could have added an extra oomph that I am pretty sure many users would prefer and adore.

That of course would be to add two more poses. Each would have the halo and the wings separated.
I present the following images below to basically some up what the heck I am talking about.

User Image

*This is not adding the poses of the original Angelic/Demonic Halos and Wings*
CLICK THE SPOILER for solid proof that the poses are indeed not the originals.

User Image

So please Gaia. You have already released everything you need to do this.
Just separate the poses like shown. A user wouldn't need to get a duplicate.
Don't end the event on this note. It can be a tad greater if you let it be.

Everyone that wants this change, please click the "sign" in the poll and voice your opinion here.
Hopefully HQ will grace us with kindness and add the two poses that many of us desire! O A O

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Actually, I'd love the extra options. Better for making some outfits. heart

But either way, really happy for this item! I finally have another set of angel wings besides the Angel Bow. xd

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I know they probably put them together for a reason but since most of the other equip items in the event have been multi-pose, I hoped these two items would be as well.

I just want to be able to wear the mini-halo alone ;;

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

Yes please emotion_drool
Still love it, but I'd love it even more if they did this emotion_kirakira

Undead Enchantress

That's a very good idea.

Maybe, it reminds people that 03 items were single pose, stand alone items?
Yes, please times infinity. You know we love you and you love us so please give us seperate poses on these epic 10th anniversary prizes. emotion_kirakira

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
â™”

oh yes! please!
the items as they are are amazing, and i have to say i did a little jiggy dance when i saw them, but it would make them just that little bit more special to be able to equip the mini halo and the winglets seperately! they'd be more versatile, and i think it would end this awesome anniversary on a high note~ 4laugh

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

yup cool idea
it's kinda clunky atm
-signs & all-

Scurvy Pirate

I can ask when people are back in the office on Tuesday (the company has tomorrow off though some of us will still be coming in to celebrate the anniversary). That said, I'm pretty sure they were intentionally made to be worn together and not separate so I wouldn't get your hopes too high on them getting separated.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Lol, mistake easily made. Thanks Winter. 3nodding

I'm going to say no.

Obviously these trinkets of appreciation come from their older, yet singular models. So why would Gaia add in two additional poses that people had to pay for in a free item? I think that would be unfair to those who invested or quested for those single poses.

With them together like this, it's not cheating anyone.
Uncle Kenny
I can ask when people are back in the office on Tuesday (the company has tomorrow off though some of us will still be coming in to celebrate the anniversary). That said, I'm pretty sure they were intentionally made to be worn together and not separate so I wouldn't get your hopes too high on them getting separated.
Thank you for at least bringing it up for us. I can't tell you how much it would be loved if the wings and halo were separate. It would make the item so beyond versatile. Please feel free to grovel on my account. No really, down on your hands and knees beg. I know you won't mind. *Nudge, wink, whip crack.*
Catalyste
I'm going to say no.

Obviously these trinkets of appreciation come from their older, yet singular models. So why would Gaia add in two additional poses that people had to pay for in a free item? I think that would be unfair to those who invested or quested for those single poses.

How would single poses hurt those with mini wings or the halo. The wings go in a completely different slot and many of us mini wing owners specifically want them to go with our mini wings. As for the halo, we already have a far more similar looking knock off golden halo... It also doesn't help that those with the original halo can't even equip this item with their halo since it takes up the same slot.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Erynne

Maybe, it reminds people that 03 items were single pose, stand alone items?

'04 member here.

It does bring back a feel of the good old Gaia days but it also needs to stay the way it was just released.

Changing it will produce too many people having halo's that look like the A.halo at a quick glance which imo is not fair to the members who have one and have had one since the original donation item release.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Catalyste
I'm going to say no.

it's not about adding halos and mini wings (the picture kind of makes it look that way sweatdrop )
it's about seperating the original item into multiple poses, so we can use the shoulder wings and chibi halos seperately.

i don't see it happening, but it's nice to dream. smile

Sparkling Transmutator

Catalyste
I'm going to say no.

o 3 o? I am not asking for Gaia to put in the original Angelic Halo and Mini Angel Wings as poses for this item.
The Halo and the wings in these items are different from the items you are talking about. The poses are clearly different.

This item offers a smaller version of the original Angelic and Demonic halos.
It also offers the wings of the original Mini Angel and Devil wings. However there position has been moved.
Instead of laying on the head (which the originals are), they are side wings.

Thus, separating the poses wouldn't cheat the users who bought the original items out of anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff