Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

I've already started a petition here, but let's discuss this:

So, Gaia, you know how we users have been waiting on a pet system?

And you know how we're also waiting for you to deliver on incorporating the 'leftovers' from zOMG! elsewhere throughout the site? Particularly some of those beautiful art resources that have since gone to waste?

Please, pretty please, make the Pet System real and populate it with every single Animated you can possibly fit in there.

And I do mean all of them! Landshark, DMS vampires... even shrunken version of the bosses, if you can swing it!

Remember how popular the Mini-Monsters were in Aquariums? Yeah, just think of how many wallets would fly open for the chance to actually raise them as full pets, not just a fancy looking goldfish.

This would be a fun way to deliver on one of the long-anticipated site features and keep zOMG! alive in the site. Please, consider it!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

Yes please, I'd love to see this happen~
Both because I've been eagerly anticipating a pet system that may or may not ever come, but also because I'd love to see all those Animated again! emotion_kirakira

Please let's make this a thing, Gaia, make it happen ;v; <3

User Image

Hungry Werewolf

And I still waiting the pet system...and this is a great idea!!!

Perfect Saint

Maybe they can incorporate those zOMG Buddies? Paid real money for those and now they are just languishing in my locker.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Myrielle
Maybe they can incorporate those zOMG Buddies? Paid real money for those and now they are just languishing in my locker.

God yes. I'd love a chance to bring out my precious Crystal Fluff again. gonk heart

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Myrielle
Yes, please! =D

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
If i remember correctly they scrapped the pet system a while ago, i remember someone saying the person working on it left. But it would be nice if they could get someone else to work on it instead.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
This would be awesome now only if they'd do it, maintain it, and not let it fall to the wayside...

11,025 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
didnt we have a pet system before? like right when towns 2 was some wat sitll new?

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

OMG YES THE VAMPIRES
THE MALE ONES ANYWAY

the money I would pay is unreal.

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Solemn Melody
didnt we have a pet system before? like right when towns 2 was some wat sitll new?
That was the What the Fluff event

Swashbuckling Sentai

What about astras of them for our avatars? That'd be cool too. It'd be awesome to have a landshark pop up behind my avatar.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I miss using my pumpkin fluff. So if they made it an animated pet that followed me around that would be awesome.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
This sounds awesome. What a great idea!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers