Welcome to Gaia! ::

extrawrdinary
lolz, i may be tiny and have 0 muscle and all that jazz.
but I know all the little things.
like 10lbs. to the side of the knee cap will shatter it

I'm kind of muscular for being a girl. xD I can pick almost all of my friends up and carry them [even if they are bigger than me]
Buuut... I will have to keep that in mine, just incase >:3
Miseria Saint
Wear Prada
Miseria Saint
Wear Prada
Miseria Saint
Wear Prada
How haha? =p

It just felt kind of dead. It was big and had people posting in it but no real life to it.

XD
Oh haha, well it was almost a year old soo ! =p

True. I don't think I ever really thanked you for being around for the first few ones Sarah.

<333
haha, you have. Don't worry <3
[

Thanks again though. Plus, you sporadically pop back up still so it's fun.

;D
No problem. Anything for an old friend :]

Invisible Raider

extrawrdinary

I think that first and foremost, I'm incompatible with the mentality of the girls in this town. They are super clingy (we have to see eachoter every single day/talk and text me all day-kinda clingy), possessive (you have to ask for permission to go out) and hyper jealous. Now, I know there's a lot of girls like that, but in here ALL of them are that way. And I'm one of those who doesn't take s**t from nobody.

And although I have my moments of affectionate behaviour, I'm mostly a cold person. And independent as well. So I'm the opposite of the midless slave that girls look in here.

And keeping on the road of honesty I'm kind of an a*****e too mrgreen My friends always say that Dr House stole my personality.

9,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Zetta Slow Momo
extrawrdinary
lolz, i may be tiny and have 0 muscle and all that jazz.
but I know all the little things.
like 10lbs. to the side of the knee cap will shatter it

I'm kind of muscular for being a girl. xD I can pick almost all of my friends up and carry them [even if they are bigger than me]
Buuut... I will have to keep that in mine, just incase >:3

<3
lolz, a 5' nothing 80lb. girl cant do much of anything then it comes to strength I suppose

especially when you're as lazy as I am >.>

so knowing little tricks if nifty
that &
if you shove your nail in the crescent of a persons cuticle I dont care who the ******** is they'll let go.

& if you palm in and up of a persons nose it'll break and they're liable to stop whatever it is theyre doing

9,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Krysalid
extrawrdinary

I think that first and foremost, I'm incompatible with the mentality of the girls in this town. They are super clingy (we have to see eachoter every single day/talk and text me all day-kinda clingy), possessive (you have to ask for permission to go out) and hyper jealous. Now, I know there's a lot of girls like that, but in here ALL of them are that way. And I'm one of those who doesn't take s**t from nobody.

And although I have my moments of affectionate behaviour, I'm mostly a cold person. And independent as well. So I'm the opposite of the midless slave that girls look in here.

And keeping on the road of honesty I'm kind of an a*****e too mrgreen My friends always say that Dr House stole my personality.

all traits that fit perfectly well with me.
cause I bet you anything all you have to do is find a girl who can be a bit of a b***h herself and is sarcastic as hell, also independent.

Invisible Raider

extrawrdinary

cause I bet you anything all you have to do is find a girl who can be a bit of a b***h herself and is sarcastic as hell, also independent.

Exactly.. but apparently they are out of stock around here.

9,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
-just had a consultation with my agent and is now replying to a few more modelmayhem messages, might be gone for a bit-

I now have a professional shoot set up at the anime convention in toronto in late august. I need to come up with a freaky awesome cosplay >.>
you guys should help me come up with it!!!!

keep in mind this will be after a hotel shoot entitled 'day in the life of an alt model'

so it has to be extra freaky. lolz.
extrawrdinary
<3
lolz, a 5' nothing 80lb. girl cant do much of anything then it comes to strength I suppose

especially when you're as lazy as I am >.>

so knowing little tricks if nifty
that &
if you shove your nail in the crescent of a persons cuticle I dont care who the ******** is they'll let go.

& if you palm in and up of a persons nose it'll break and they're liable to stop whatever it is theyre doing

Well of course it does. That s**t hurts. I lightly pressed my nail into my cuticle it hurts. D:

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

*Sits and sips tea*

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Wear Prada

So what have you been up to? I love the tatts.

3nodding

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Yuiisuki
Miseria Saint

*Laughs then smirks*

Oh, is that how it is.

My hugs not good enough anymoreee?

D:

D;
No, they're good.

But hers are better.

They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :'3

Oooh, I know what you mean.

;D

Invisible Raider

Sorry if I'm spacing.. I'm super concentrated in finishing this structure.

extrawrdinary

ModelMayhem uh? Nice, nice. I guess that with that shoot now you have all the money sorted for the Con. Extra freaky? My imagination just raced through a million apeshit crazy options, but hey, these days, normal is the last thing that you find in cosplays in the convention's floor.
Miseria Saint
Wear Prada

3nodding
Nothing much just enjoying the summer, and you? Thank you =p

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Wear Prada
Miseria Saint
Wear Prada

3nodding
Nothing much just enjoying the summer, and you? Thank you =p

Haha! Same with me. Just been partying and enjoying time off from school.

9,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Krysalid
extrawrdinary

Exactly.. but apparently they are out of stock around here.

Then it sounds like you need to go on an adventure for sure~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces