Black List _X
X_ Affiliates

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

I've gone by many names, and changed as a person as well, since '04 when I first wandered onto this site. This thread, like myself, has evolved too. It was a contest thread, then a sign shop, both, and now it has become more than that as well. Every single one of the people in my white list is someone I consider a friend, or better yet family. This thread, and I, would be nothing without them.

That said, The current purpose of this thread is to keep the Sign Shops/Requests/Contests Sub-Forum exciting and fresh. The sign makers here are those whom I believe in wholeheartedly, who breathe quality and creativity into their art, the art of sign making. The contests here, are to encourage the same quality and creativity in them, and in the other amazing artists that roam the threads here.

Welcome to my thread, Descent Into Sin.

I hope that you enjoy your stay, that you admire the artists and buy their work. I hope that you are inspired by the contest themes and give them your all. But, above else, I hope that you just have an amazing fun experience here with my family and friends.

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

o1. Follow the ToS, follow these rules, and follow your own common sense and conscience. I've had problems with people sign artists who were secretly selling signs that broke the ToS. I have also had problems with sign collectors who made requests that either made the artist uncomfortable and then when informed so, still pushed, or made a request that broke the ToS outright. This will not be tolerated, it doesn't matter if you are the sign artist or collector.

o2. My word, is bloody law. Do not argue with me. Ever. You won't win and after, I will blacklist you and ignore you..

o3. Please do not advertise here. There is a section for affiliates, so if you wish to get acknowledged or get promotion of some kind just PM me and I'll add you there.

o4. Half of this is a hang-out thread and a lot of people do just pop in to chat but lets be serious here... It's still a bit of a shop thread and this isn't the Chatterbox. Blatant spam is not allowed. I don't mind talking to you, dicussing my or your day... but don't you DARE just post 'Bump' in here. Ever.

o5. Visit my affiliates, leave a comment with with the spotlights or the Sign Artists. Just, keep it in your pants and keep it classy, folks.

o6. Donations are obviously encouraged. I'm running these contests all with my own gold so I have no problem accepting them. Also, it wouldn't be abhorrent to make some to the sign artists, whether it be gold or items on their wishlist.

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

ƪᶉıᶊʮ ʆᵿƺᵻ
User Image

Rules:
No nudity. I'm not that kind of girl, and no I don't do naughty signs.
I do have a life outside of Gaia, so it might take a day or two to get your pictures done, so thanks for being patient!

Prices:
Head Up - 7,oook
Bust up - 15,oook
Waist up - 21,oook
Full body - Bribe(:

Cleavage - +15,oook to your order
Animated/Gif - +25,oook to your order (4 slides tops)

Examples:

[align=center][color=#8B0000][color=#DAA520]〖[/color][size=30]ι[/size]'d [size=30]ℓ[/size]ιkε[size=18]T[/size]σ [size=18]σ[/size]яdεя! [size=30]φ[/size]ℓεαʂε![color=#DAA520]〗[/color][/color][/align]

[color=#8B0000][align=center]------------------------------------------------------[/align][/color]

[quote="Irish Lust"][/quote]
[size=10][align=center][color=#DAA520]
I am: (Username)
I want a: (Head, bust, Waist up, Full body)
My sign should say: (What do you want your sign to say?)
Extras: (Cleavage, or animation? If none just say No thanks(: )
Total: (Total cost)
Tip: (Please? Thank you very much)
[/align][/size][/color]

User Image

ƺveяʗʀ∅ʂᶊeᶁ

User Image

Rules:
- Follow TOS
- No bra, n***s. etc.

Prices:

Bribe me anything over 15k.

If you're requesting something certain, then bribe well.

Examples:
Cam - HD

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

[quote="Evercrossed"][/quote]
[size=16][align=left]
[u]I'd love a sign, Ever[/u] [size=18][color=red]♥[/color][/size]

Username: [[ [size=9]USERNAME HERE[/size] ]]
Quote: [[ [size=9]WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR SIGN[/size] ]]
Type of sign: [[ [size=9]WHAT KIND OF SIGN?[/size] ]]
Cam or HD: [[ [size=9]PICK ONE[/size] ]]
Request?: [[ [size=9]REQUESTS? c:[/size] ]]
Bribe price: [[ [size=9]BRIBE ME BBY[/size] ]]

[/align][/size]

User Image

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

Theme: Geisha
Voting Style: PM Miseria Saint or Lazy Minx with who you are voting for in the subject box, and WHY you are voting for them in the actual body of the PM.

Ever wanted to paint your face white and put on kimono? Well now is your chance! This sign contest is all about geishas. Fans, geta, and your best geisha posture to win this sign contest!

Rules: Here are the general rules of the contests. If you wish to be entered into it PM me or simply send me the signs. They MUST follow the contests theme and the signs MUST also read either Miseria Saint, Miseria, or M.. You will know if you have been chosen when you receive a trade with 100k, or more considering the contest, and the words 'selected' in it. Also, sending pm's, creating threads, or just generally asking people to vote specifically for you is cause for being disqualified. It is fine to send pm's, to create a thread or threads, and to post around to give people awareness of the contest and to ask them to vote on it, but be fair and put emphasis on them voting for whom they actually think carried the theme the best. If you do tell people to simply just vote for you, trust me it will be obvious and you will be disqualified.

After that step starts the real contest. The submissions will be placed in this post. Over the course of a week they will be voted on and when the week ends the person with the most votes gets the prize!

1. HappyHime
_X
_X
_X

2. MissAlvina
_X
_X
_X
_X

3. Panda Zombiee
_X
_X
_X
_X

4. Ghost Haus
_X
_X
_X
_X

5. Chwisty
_X
_X
_X
_X

Winner: Chwisty
Prize: 2 mil.

User Image

Theme: Fairy Tale
Voting Style: PM Miseria Saint or Lazy Minx with who you are voting for in the subject box, and WHY you are voting for them in the actual body of the PM.

Fairy tales are wondrous things. They are stories filled with magic, with fate and destiny, with dragons and giants. They are stories filled with hope and despair, with life and death, with life after death. There are dancing rabbits, talking wolves, birds that can't fly, and silverware that just happens to walk. They tell us things of happiness, of lessons of life that we might never learn otherwise, or of mere nonsense meant to simply make us laugh. So, the question is... how well can you tell a fairy tale? Pictures are worth a thousand words, so tell us a story only using a series of pictures. Here is a list of Fairy Tales. There is no general limit on the amount of pictures you can use, just please don't send me a PM with one hundred links in it and PLEASE, as usual read the rules.

Rules: Here are the general rules of the contests. If you wish to be entered into it PM me or simply send me the signs. They MUST follow the contests theme and the signs MUST also read either Miseria Saint, Miseria, or M.. You will know if you have been chosen when you receive a trade with 100k, or more considering the contest, and the words 'selected' in it. Also, sending pm's, creating threads, or just generally asking people to vote specifically for you is cause for being disqualified. It is fine to send pm's, to create a thread or threads, and to post around to give people awareness of the contest and to ask them to vote on it, but be fair and put emphasis on them voting for whom they actually think carried the theme the best. If you do tell people to simply just vote for you, trust me it will be obvious and you will be disqualified.

After that step starts the real contest. The submissions will be placed in this post. Over the course of a week they will be voted on and when the week ends the person with the most votes gets the prize!

1. Sangfleur
The Little Mermaid
_X

2. MalevoIents
Little Red Riding Hood
_X

3. Chwisty
Alice In Wonderland
_X

Winner:
Prize: 2 mil. + A Profile from PhoenixBasilisk w/ Art from ddamgaard

User Image

Theme: Dreams & Nightmares

This, is the contest where your imagination takes the driver's seat, and common sense sits down, shuts up, and holds on for the ride of it's life! You are to create first, a scene that resembles a dream and then one that resembles a nightmare. No, it they don't have to be ones that you've actually had, use your imagination folks, and create something truly unique!

1. Kawaii Onyx
Dreams
_X
Nightmares
_X
_X
_X
_X

2. Maruchu
Dreams
_X
_X
Nightmares
_X

3. C 0 0 K l E M O N S T E R
Dreams
_X
_X
Nightmares
_X
_X

4. Slim Hippo
Dreams
_X
_X
Nightmares
_X
_X

5. Onacafeenhigh
Dreams
_X
Nightmares
_X

6. MalevoIents
Dreams
_X
Nightmares
_X

Winner:
Prize: 4 mil.

User Image

Theme: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

As a lover of art, in all forms, my first love, would have to be the literary arts. however photography, and all extensions of it, come at a close second. So, this contest is a long time dream come true, a wedding of both artistic concepts. Here is the idea of the contest in simple terms, you are to take a poem, and bring it to life with your camera. You don't have to chose the ones I've provided, but I'd love if you did. However, if you do chose another, please provide a link to the poem, or the poem itself. As always, have fun, my lovelies.

Time Died, They Dance, Sweet Poison, and Love Me, Love Me Not.

Winner:
Prize: 3 mil.

User Image

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image
Panda Zombiee/Zombiee Doll

Like a lot of members here on this site, Zombiee has several nick-names that she carries, but the one that I've dubbed her suits her the most. Sweetness, is one of the most giving, loving, amazing people I've ever had the grace of meeting in my entire life, let alone of this site. She gives hugs when they are needed, advice when wanted, as well as signs and art, just to get a smile. She is beloved among us for simply being her beautiful, amazing self. Not only this, she is the absolute epitome of what a great, amazing sign maker is. I've said before that sign making is an art form, and people like Sweetness prove my point. She uses outfits and props, takes time, and puts thought into her creations, so even the smaller details pop out at the viewers. So, my current mission at the moment is to return every bit of the endless love and affection that she shows us, as members of her online family. Be it art, signs, or words, Sweetness deserves such, and the best of it if that is what you can deliver.

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Sangfleur

Slim Hippo

Panda Zombiee/Zombiee Doll

Evercrossed

MalevoIents

~Heat~

Isekar Machina

Zemfira

ClearPhoenix

Ghost Haus

DFNP

Nina of the Mist

Archaical

phoenixbasilisk

M__Boss__E

Demoness of Heart

Hattey

Gammo

Lieut

ddamgaard

II Nights Embrace II

vvitty

IXI CROW IXI

Chwisty

Hawiai

Sinless Chaos

Azureron

Creamy Milk

Kawaii Onyx

Kumiko Skorm

Creamy Milfshake

Ayame -Signs- Nagahima

SararahSundae

Explode at Will

deernoise

SidittyKitty

Amour Rouge

xXxBulletZ_assasinxXx

scuntz

CrackaLove

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Links In

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3o5ea5k][img]http://tinyurl.com/74gvgdj[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3o5ea5k][img]http://tinyurl.com/7jg9ree[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3o5ea5k][img]http://tinyurl.com/7ad3rpl[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points