Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
That sounds fine to me. ^^

mkay ^_^
I'll post up my order in a bit. Do you mind if I order 3 in one form?

ah no thats fine, actually I was hoping people would only use one order form instead of like a form per sign lol
Haha will do.

mkay thankies : D
Califairry

Sign please?
Name: Tano-san
Type of sign: 3 Bust signs
What you want it to say: Maybe something Pokemon related?
Anything in particular I should be doing or wearing: Those cute outfits we talked about ^^
Anything else:
Total: 3x 5k + 3x 2k = 17k. And 3k tip so 20k.
Tano-san
Califairry

Sign please?
Name: Tano-san
Type of sign: 3 Bust signs
What you want it to say: Maybe something Pokemon related?
Anything in particular I should be doing or wearing: Those cute outfits we talked about ^^
Anything else:
Total: 3x 5k + 3x 2k = 17k. And 3k tip so 20k.

sounds good, I should have them done by tomorow evening if thats alright
Sounds good. Can't wait. ^^
Tano-san

^///^ lol so how are you today?
califairry
Tano-san

Pretty good. I only had one class so I got to get some extra rest. How ish you?
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

ugh pretty stressed and tired, I'm failing 2 classes all because I wasnt there yesterday when my teachers did grades, hopefully one is up tomoro for sure since I turned in my missing assignment, and the other one I may end up switching out of at the end of the semester or whatever or I'm gonna have to work my a** off to get a passing grade in a class that I dont even friggin need
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

ugh pretty stressed and tired, I'm failing 2 classes all because I wasnt there yesterday when my teachers did grades, hopefully one is up tomoro for sure since I turned in my missing assignment, and the other one I may end up switching out of at the end of the semester or whatever or I'm gonna have to work my a** off to get a passing grade in a class that I dont even friggin need
Aww that sucks I hope it works out. sad
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

thanks, if I pass the class I get a free college credit but if I fail....I fail lol but its gonna suck if I do fail
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

thanks, if I pass the class I get a free college credit but if I fail....I fail lol but its gonna suck if I do fail
Oooh a free college credit would be awesome. I wish I coulda gotten one.
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

yah I think I already have a couple college credits but I'm not sure lol
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

Oh wow. I wish my high school did that.
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san
califairry
Tano-san

Oh wow. I wish my high school did that.

oh I thought most highschools did that
Most of them probably do. Mine was just going through a stupid patch at the time and the honors programs were all messed up.
Tano-san
Most of them probably do. Mine was just going through a stupid patch at the time and the honors programs were all messed up.

Ah ok
and sorry I havent even started on your signs I've been so stressed since I got home and I'm in a terrible mood

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff