Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CURRENT / UPCOMING CONTEST THEME: EMOTION

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

I've gone by many names, and changed as a person as well, since '04 when I first wandered
                                    onto this site. This thread, like myself, has evolved too. It was a contest thread, then a sign
                                    shop, both, and now it has become more than that as well. Every single one of the people in
                                    my white list is someone I consider a friend, or better yet family. This thread, and I, would be
                                    nothing without them.

That said, The current purpose of this thread is to keep the Sign Shops/Requests/Contests
                                    Sub-Forum exciting and fresh. The sign makers here are those whom I believe in
                                    wholeheartedly, who breathe quality and creativity into their art, the art of sign making.
                                    The contests here, are to encourage the same quality and creativity in them, and in the
                                    other amazing artists that roam the threads here.

Welcome to my thread, Descent Into Sin.

I hope that you enjoy your stay, that you admire the artists and buy their work. I hope that
                                    you are inspired by the contest themes and give them your all. But, above else, I hope that
                                    you just have an amazing fun experience here with my family and friends.

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

1. Follow the ToS, follow these rules, and follow your own common sense and conscience.
                                    I've had problems with people sign artists who were secretly selling signs that broke the ToS.
                                    I have also had problems with sign collectors who made requests that either made the artist
                                    uncomfortable and then when informed so, still pushed, or made a request that broke the ToS
                                    outright. This will not be tolerated, it doesn't matter if you are the sign artist or collector.

2. My word, is bloody law. Do not argue with me. Ever. You won't win and after, I will blacklist
                                    you and ignore you..

3. Please do not advertise here. There is a section for affiliates, so if you wish to get
                                    acknowledged or get promotion of some kind just PM me and I'll add you there.

4. Half of this is a hang-out thread and a lot of people do just pop in to chat but lets be
                                    serious here... It's still a bit of a shop thread and this isn't the Chatterbox. Blatant spam is
                                    not allowed. I don't mind talking to you, dicussing my or your day... but don't you DARE just
                                    post 'Bump' in here. Ever.

5. Visit my affiliates, leave a comment with with the spotlights or the Sign Artists. Just, keep
                                    it in your pants and keep it classy, folks.

6. Donations are obviously encouraged. I'm running these contests all with my own gold so I
                                    have no problem accepting them. Also, it wouldn't be abhorrent to make some to the sign artists,
                                    whether it be gold or items on their wishlist.

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Yoapi

Rules:
                                    - Follow tos
                                    - Be patient with my laziness
                                    - Don't ask for cleavage nonsense
                                    - When ordering just tell me what you want
                                    and I'll quote you and tell you if I accept or not
                                    - No full body nonsense because I'm fat

nuff said.

Prices:
                                    Bribe

Examples:
                                    one two three

Questions you may be wondering

What is that costume?
                                    Its my rilakkuma kigrumi
                                    I have a white and brown one
                                    this is how the white one looks like >

Form:
                                    [size=9][color=gray][quote="Yoapi"][/quote][/color][/size][size=9][color=gray]
                                    [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/hGVPY3e.gif[/imgleft]How do you want your sign: (just a brief description )
                                    Do you want a gif ? (yes or no)
                                    Kigrumi ?
                                    Bribe:[/size][/color]

Evercrossed

User Image

rules;
                                    - follow ToS
                                    - nothing too sexy (No bra, n***s. etc)
                                    - be patient with signs

samples;
                                    Cam - HD
                                    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

price;
                                    I don't really make signs anymore...
                                    Bribe me anything over 200k for a high quality sign.

Examples:
                                    Cam - HD
                                    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

form;
                                    [size=5][[i][/i]quote="Evercrossed"][[i][/i]/quote]
                                    [[i][/i]size=16][[i][/i]align=left]
                                    [[i][/i]u]I'd love a sign, Ever[[i][/i]/u] [[i][/i]size=18][[i][/i]color=red]♥[[i][/i]/color][[i][/i]/size]

Username: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]USERNAME HERE[[i][/i]/size] ]]
                                    Quote: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR SIGN[[i][/i]/size] ]]
                                    Type of sign: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]WHAT KIND OF SIGN?[[i][/i]/size] ]]
                                    Cam or HD: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]PICK ONE[[i][/i]/size] ]]
                                    Request?: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]REQUESTS? c:[[i][/i]/size] ]]
                                    Bribe price: [[ [[i][/i]size=9]BRIBE ME BBY[[i][/i]/size] ]]

[[i][/i]/align][[i][/i]/size][/size]
                                    [list][list]
                                    [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img713/2525/7bpg.png[/img][/list][/size]

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Theme: Emotion
                                    Voting Style: PM Lazy Minx with who you are voting for in the subject box,
                                    and WHY you are voting for them in the actual body of the PM.

This contest is all about the beauty of expression and the ability to portray it. Show me anger, sadness, show me pride. If you need hlp thinking of an such emotions to exhibit, click the hyperlink above, or here. Get to it.

Rules: Here are the general rules of the contests. If you wish to be entered into it PM me or
                                    simply send me the signs. They MUST follow the contests theme and the signs MUST also
                                    read either Lazy Minx or M.. You will know if you have been chosen when you
                                    receive a trade with 1 mil, or more, considering the contest, and the words 'selected' in it.
                                    Also, sending pm's, creating threads, or just generally asking people to vote specifically for
                                    you is cause for being disqualified. It is fine to send pm's, to create a thread or threads, and
                                    to post around to give people awareness of the contest and to ask them to vote on it, but be
                                    fair and put emphasis on them voting for whom they actually think carried the theme the best.
                                    If you do tell people to simply just vote for you, trust me it will be obvious and you will be
                                    disqualified.

After that step starts the real contest. The submissions will be placed in this post. Over the
                                    course of a week they will be voted on and when the week ends the person with the most
                                    votes gets the prize!

1. Perfectology -
                                    Pride:
                                    x x x x

Winner:
                                    Prize: 100 mil

Theme: Fairy Tale

Fairy tales are wondrous things. They are stories filled with magic, with fate and destiny,
                                    with dragons and giants. They are stories filled with hope and despair, with life and death, with
                                    life after death. There are dancing rabbits, talking wolves, birds that can't fly, and silverware that
                                    just happens to walk. They tell us things of happiness, of lessons of life that we might never
                                    learn otherwise, or of mere nonsense meant to simply make us laugh. So, the question is...
                                    how well can you tell a fairy tale? Pictures are worth a thousand words, so tell us a story only using a
                                    series of pictures. Here is a list of Fairy Tales. There is no general limit on the amount of
                                    pictures you can use, just please don't send me a PM with one hundred links in it and
                                    PLEASE, as usual read the rules.

Rules: Here are the general rules of the contests. If you wish to be entered into it PM me or
                                    simply send me the signs. They MUST follow the contests theme and the signs MUST also
                                    receive a trade with 100k, or more considering the contest, and the words 'selected' in it.
                                    Also, sending pm's, creating threads, or just generally asking people to vote specifically for
                                    you is cause for being disqualified. It is fine to send pm's, to create a thread or threads, and
                                    to post around to give people awareness of the contest and to ask them to vote on it, but be
                                    fair and put emphasis on them voting for whom they actually think carried the theme the best.
                                    If you do tell people to simply just vote for you, trust me it will be obvious and you will be
                                    disqualified.

After that step starts the real contest. The submissions will be placed in this post. Over the
                                    course of a week they will be voted on and when the week ends the person with the most
                                    votes gets the prize!

1. Chwisty - Alice in Wonderland x

Winner: Chwisty
                                    Prize: 2 mil. + A Profile from PhoenixBasilisk w/ Art from ddamgaard

Theme: Dreams & Nightmares

This, is the contest where your imagination takes the driver's seat, and common sense
                                    sits down, shuts up, and holds on for the ride of it's life! You are to create first, a scene that
                                    resembles a dream and then one that resembles a nightmare. No, it they don't have to be ones
                                    that you've actually had, use your imagination folks, and create something truly unique!

receive a trade with 100k, or more considering the contest, and the words 'selected' in it.
                                    disqualified.

votes gets the prize!

1. Kawaii Onyx -
                                    Dreams: x / x
                                    Nightmares:x / x / x / x
                                    2. Slim Hippo
                                    Dreams: x / x
                                    Nightmares: x / x
                                    3. MalevoIents
                                    Dreams: x
                                    Nightmares: x
                                    Winner:
                                    Prize: 4mil.
                                    Theme: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words
                                    Voting Style:Voting Style: PM Lazy Minx with who you are voting for in the subject box,

As a lover of art, in all forms, my first love, would have to be the literary arts. however
                                    photography, and all extensions of it, come at a close second. So, this contest is a long
                                    time dream come true, a wedding of both artistic concepts. Here is the idea of the contest
                                    in simple terms, you are to take a poem, and bring it to life with your camera. You don't have
                                    to chose the ones I've provided, but I'd love if you did. However, if you do chose another,
                                    please provide a link to the poem, or the poem itself. As always, have fun, my lovelies.
                                    Time Died, They Dance, Sweet Poison, Love Me, Love Me Not

disqualified.

votes gets the prize!

1. x-h - Entry for They Dance.

Winner: x-h
                                    Prize: 3mil.

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

User Image
                                        Panda Zombiee/Zombiee Doll

Like a lot of members here on this site, Zombiee has several nick-names that she carries,
                                        but the one that I've dubbed her suits her the most. Sweetness, is one of the most giving,
                                        loving, amazing people I've ever had the grace of meeting in my entire life, let alone of this site.
                                        She gives hugs when they are needed, advice when wanted, as well as signs and art, just to
                                        get a smile. She is beloved among us for simply being her beautiful, amazing self. Not only this,
                                        she is the absolute epitome of what a great, amazing sign maker is. I've said before that sign
                                        making is an art form, and people like Sweetness prove my point. She uses outfits and props,
                                        takes time, and puts thought into her creations, so even the smaller details pop out at the
                                        viewers. So, my current mission at the moment is to return every bit of the endless love and
                                        affection that she shows us, as members of her online family. Be it art, signs, or words,
                                        Sweetness deserves such, and the best of it if that is what you can deliver.

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

✚ Fluffy Apple
                                    ✚ Slim Hippo
                                    ✚ Panda Zombiee/Zombiee Doll
                                    ✚ Evercrossed
                                    ✚ MalevoIents
                                    ✚ ~Heat~
                                    ✚ Phoenixity
                                    ✚ Nina of the Mist
                                    ✚ phoenixbasilisk
                                    ✚ Chwisty
                                    ✚ Kawaii Onyx
                                    ✚ CrackaLove
                                    ✚ G U R O O
                                    ✚ PK Lady Sonia Renegade
                                    ✚ imBRYS
                                    ✚ Zombie Spider Fiend
                                    ✚ Ymira
                                    ✚ sun xD
                                    ✚ nikiera
                                    ✚ poisonality
                                    ✚ M__Boss__E

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l4ljrdf][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img713/8177/12s2.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l4ljrdf][img]http://imageshack.com/a/img200/2056/3kn.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points