Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
LMFAO.

Oh my gosh, in my Bio class last year, we watched a video of a little boy getting circumcised. The guy next to me literally froze, started twitching/spazzing, and then passed out. We all tried to see if he was alright and when he woke up, he didn't know what was going on. I think he should've been like you and closed his eyes. >_<

We watched one about a circumcision ritual. This guy, 21, basically gets cut IN THE DIRT OUTSIDE OF TOWN by a guy with NO medical training with a knife that's barely sterile. Then he's left to live in a 2' by 2' hut with no food or water except for a corn paste thing. He's not allowed to come home until he heals. Then the BURN THE HUT DOWN. If he seeks medical attention he's not allowed to come home. Ever.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
LMFAO.

Oh my gosh, in my Bio class last year, we watched a video of a little boy getting circumcised. The guy next to me literally froze, started twitching/spazzing, and then passed out. We all tried to see if he was alright and when he woke up, he didn't know what was going on. I think he should've been like you and closed his eyes. >_<

We watched one about a circumcision ritual. This guy, 21, basically gets cut IN THE DIRT OUTSIDE OF TOWN by a guy with NO medical training with a knife that's barely sterile. Then he's left to live in a 2' by 2' hut with no food or water except for a corn paste thing. He's not allowed to come home until he heals. Then the BURN THE HUT DOWN. If he seeks medical attention he's not allowed to come home. Ever.

Whoa, that's too intense. O_O
From what culture is that from?
At least in the video we watched, the boy was in a sterile environment, a hospital. >_<

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
LMFAO.

At least in the video we watched, the boy was in a sterile environment, a hospital. >_<

Yeahh, I was like half way to the fetal position, some people were getting pale. It was bad. I think South Africa... I could look it up but my notes are all the way down stairs. :c

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
LMFAO.

Yeahh, I was like half way to the fetal position, some people were getting pale. It was bad. I think South Africa... I could look it up but my notes are all the way down stairs. :c

Aha, I could only imagine. >_<
That's alright, I kind of assumed it would be there anyway.

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
LMFAO.

Aha, I could only imagine. >_<
That's alright, I kind of assumed it would be there anyway.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No, that is making an educated guess based on the information you have provided me. =P

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
No, that is making an educated guess based on the information you have provided me. =P

I stand by my statement. dramallama

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Aha! You do that then. :XP

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Uggg I don't want to sleep but I don't want to work and I feel bad for doing neither. emotion_donotwant

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Uggg I don't want to sleep but I don't want to work and I feel bad for doing neither. emotion_donotwant

LOL. I'm on the same boat...
BUT, I promise to get work done tomorrow! IT'LL GET DONE!
So let's be productive tomorrow. C:
Unless your work must be done now, if so, get 'er done!

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Must be done Thursday, but I like your attitude!
No work for me.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

No work for me.

Mine must be done by Thursday too. xD
Oh geeze, I'm sorry I'm encouraging you to procrastinate. :C

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

No work for me.

I wasn't going to anyway, mostly just looking for validation. sweatdrop

I want to do SOMETHING though, right now I'm just sitting here, NOT buying signs. No one will even IM with me, everyone's offline these days. :c

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

No work for me.

I wasn't going to anyway, mostly just looking for validation. sweatdrop

I want to do SOMETHING though, right now I'm just sitting here, NOT buying signs. No one will even IM with me, everyone's offline these days. :c

Well, if you're sitting there doing nothing then it might be best to start? Though, I hope our conversation gave you a little something to do. ; w ;

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Well, if you're sitting there doing nothing then it might be best to start? Though, I hope our conversation gave you a little something to do. ; w ;

Our conversation is the main reason I haven't run outside, torn my beard off, and sacrificed a lamb by now.

But start what? I don't wannnna do homework. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces