Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Perfect! <3
What would you like your sign to say? C:

Aaaanything you want, just include my name. Creativity!

I'll try. ;_;

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Perfect! <3

I'll try. ;_;

Use the force, Luke...

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Perfect! <3

I'll try. ;_;

Use the force, Luke...

But I ain't Luke. ;_;

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Perfect! <3

I'll try. ;_;

Use the force, Luke...

But I ain't Luke. ;_;

Uhhh... you're a wizard, Harry?

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

I'll try. ;_;

Use the force, Luke...

But I ain't Luke. ;_;

I'm not even a guy. emo
Wait... /checks
Nope, not a guy. :c

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

I'll try. ;_;

Use the force, Luke...

But I ain't Luke. ;_;

I'm not even a guy. emo
Wait... /checks

REMEMBER... who you are....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Use the force, Luke...

But I ain't Luke. ;_;

I'm not even a guy. emo
Wait... /checks

REMEMBER... who you are....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, shoot. I'll do it for you, Mufasa!

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo

That movie still makes me cry like a baby.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

I feel ya, man.
I started tearing up just from remember that scene... ;_;

But the movie that gets me bawling, just simply bawling my eyes out, is Fox and the Hound. T___________T

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

I feel ya, man.

But the movie that gets me bawling, just simply bawling my eyes out, is Fox and the Hound. T___________T

OH GOD NO! Why?? crying

I almost started crying in one of my classes today. We were watching a video about healing rituals and one of them involved a shaman who determines illness by ripping open a live guinea pig. We didn't watch that part but just the thought make me well up! I looove them! crying

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

I feel ya, man.

OH GOD NO! Why?? crying

I almost started crying in one of my classes today. We were watching a video about healing rituals and one of them involved a shaman who determines illness by ripping open a live guinea pig. We didn't watch that part but just the thought make me well up! I looove them! crying

Honestly, that video sounds interesting for its educational value BUT, the poor guinea pig. He could've at least killed it first. T_____T Or not use guinea pigs at all.. they're so adorable. :C

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Honestly, that video sounds interesting for its educational value BUT, the poor guinea pig. He could've at least killed it first. T_____T Or not use guinea pigs at all.. they're so adorable. :C

It was really interesting. It's a class on myths, rituals, and symbols, so we watch these clips sometimes. They're kinda hoaky sometimes, usually the narrator hams it up for drama, but a lot of them have animal sacrifice and self-mutilation... it's hard to stomach.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

It was really interesting. It's a class on myths, rituals, and symbols, so we watch these clips sometimes. They're kinda hoaky sometimes, usually the narrator hams it up for drama, but a lot of them have animal sacrifice and self-mutilation... it's hard to stomach.

It would be nice if I could find a class like that here. But I also don't think I'd be able to stomach animal sacrifice and self-mutilation... I'd probably cover my ears or slightly close my eyes. >_<

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

It would be nice if I could find a class like that here. But I also don't think I'd be able to stomach animal sacrifice and self-mutilation... I'd probably cover my ears or slightly close my eyes. >_<

I always close my eyes during gross parts. The girl who sits next to me REALLY judges me.

Then I start talking about quantum mechanics to PUT HER IN HER PLACE.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

I always close my eyes during gross parts. The girl who sits next to me REALLY judges me.

Then I start talking about quantum mechanics to PUT HER IN HER PLACE.

LMFAO.

Oh my gosh, in my Bio class last year, we watched a video of a little boy getting circumcised. The guy next to me literally froze, started twitching/spazzing, and then passed out. We all tried to see if he was alright and when he woke up, he didn't know what was going on. I think he should've been like you and closed his eyes. >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games