Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Genius

PPPoPPP
Potentially Purchasing Pictures of Pretty Posing Princesses

Hello, ladies and other people! I'm back again after a month (or so?) of absence and looking to once again expand my sign collection. Name your price, make an offer, post to your shop, or any of the above! I have a couple rules to set out and stuff, so we'll get to that first.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sign must be hand written. No printed out or photoshoped signs, please!

-Please do not scale, crop, or otherwise edit pictures. I like the natural and original look.

-I don't currently buy from men, sorry!

-Do not link to a shop you do not own or are not a member of.

-I do not participate in auctions. Just not my cup o' tea.

-Camera must be at least 'okay' quality, so please have some kind of sample.

-Bonus love for all bronies & people of Ooo! (this is a good way to get a tip)

-I'll pay a fair price for the quality, detail, and what-have-you of the sign.

-Price and package must be agreed upon by both sides before any trade is made.

-I reserve the right to tip if you're awesome.

Also, usually I don't even have a specific request (like right now). My profile shows my favorites (click the little pictures) and latest additions, if that helps you at all. Just ask here or PM if you want to discuss something.

Currently, I have 198 different ladies, my goal is 200!
(My sig gets out of date)

Hopefully this wont be a fail...

In alphabetical order, as of Feb 6th, 2013 (some names may have changed):
-Alabastrine_Harlequinne-, -I- Broken Doll -I-, -Miss-Mc-TaterTot-, -pancaketube-, 1-800-Monster, A s t o r i a Edition, Aeriku, Ai-Dee-Kay, ainaku12 1, ainaku12 2, ainaku12 3, ainaku12 4, ainaku12 5, Anarchist Beauty, Apollymi the Destroyer 92, Ara-cakes, aura lowe, Awkward Logic, Ayemeh, B i z z b e e, BeautifulCatastrophee, big_yellow_taxi, bluekatz1012000, BunbunO3O, C H 4 N E L 8D, cabbyjr, Caramel Glazed Apple, Celestial Periwinkle, chocolate lolita, Chwisty, ColourMine, containscats, Courtcookie, creamypeachies, Crystroll, cuddly pixie, Cumpster, D33PTHROATING, Daintii, daisli, Day Old Wine, Decadent Seduction, Doll Munch, Drugstep, Elysian Illusion, Emamistygirl, Entrelace, Essential Dream, evil-manitee, Fanciful Doll, Fancy Blargh, Flora Valentine, Girl who Wished, Gods playlist, graciesaurr, HelloKitty Pop, HHalleeyy, Hiatto-Chan, Himmlisch, Honeydew Rampage, HushushG, i i B r e e e e, I-Fanxis-I, iAmYourSeduction, ichigostrawberryred, Idiotic Human, iiPhool, iiShootStars, Ima Get High On Paint, imTrollingYourReporting-x, in love im a mercenary, InsertYourUserHere, iShinichi, itsjustmeellie again, Jameela Ikram, JazzyHo, Je Suis Ton Reve, K4TS, K4waiiCookie, Kain Aronoele, Kezion, Kiwi_ St Claire, klapperschlange, KlTTEH, l Fragile l, l-lello Perfection, Lesbian Fairytale, Lianna_Foxglove, Linsea, Little Miss EpicFail, love we made at gunpoint, Lucia Felicity, Lunarisiax, lyk R A W R and stuf, magic_girl7, Mattie-Cas, Maturely Furverted, Mavydoll, Meedacci, meowlullaby, Mirasaurus Rex, Mista Pickles, Monstache, Ms Jizzerton, Ms Radke, musical umeko, N A R U lllll, natsuocosplay, Natybear, nommy the turtle, Norisu-Sweet, Obscure Sanity, Octozilla, OhDamnItsAmber, Ohh my love, Okarie Tsuruya, oO-Albansky-Oo, Oomf, Optiphoria, oswinn, panda zombiee, PastTheHorizon, PeekaBoo_PokaYou, pernicious toxic, Pink-ish Tofu, Procreative, qt booti, R o b o t i c G y p s y, rainbow-refraction, Regine Masilang, Robo Zombisaurus, Robot Rainicorn Attack, Robo_iBenny, roseycutiepie, Sanrio Tekteks, ShadowPuppyIsEvil, Siberian Teacups, Sidney Wulf, Slim Hippo, Smallish-Beatle-Head, Snarkehchu, Snorlaxx, Some Odd Human, Sotaba, spank my quaffle, SPONNNGE, spork equals future, st4rdust, Staring_At_The_Night_Sky, StayyDoppee, StirKind, Stormpenguin, Stripeycow, SumiXChaos, SylHyun, tai pop, Taking Tea In Dreamland, Teleiophile, The great pink bunny, The Lady Captain, Thealmightysei, The_Simplicity_Girl, thirsty bitches, Visual Light, Volcanic DeathEater, VV A Z Z A M, Walk_Like_Egyptians, Whitdizzle92, Whore Central, wow-fantasticbabyyyy, x-when the clock strikes, xJeanTheDancingMachinex, xK43, xokassie1819, xtq, XxPsychotic_ChickxX, XxRawr_HugsxX, xxx_KatieKatz_xxx, Yuiisuki, yunji123, Z O M B I F Y I N G, Zanders P e n i s, [M]ocha [C]offee, _Estlye_

*Image above is not mine, created by nkq0rs*

Friendly Friend

I love your thread title. XD

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo

I was hoping it'd draw people in. XP

How are you? I was just going to post in your thread.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Lol, I'm sure it will~
Its very eye catching. 3nodding

I'm alright.
And you?

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Lol, I'm sure it will~

I'm alright.
And you?

Mixed... well bad really, but I shouldn't wine about it in public. sweatdrop Trying to cheer myself up with Netflix and spending gold but it's not working.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Lol, I'm sure it will~

I'm alright.
And you?

Mixed... well bad really, but I shouldn't wine about it in public. sweatdrop Trying to cheer myself up with Netflix and spending gold but it's not working.

Ah, I'm not in a good mood myself. /pats back
I'm on tumblr looking at pictures of Min pins and Corgis, and its sort of helping. But I need a bigger distraction.

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo

Lol, I'm sure it will~

I'm alright.
And you?

Ah, I'm not in a good mood myself. /pats back
I'm on tumblr looking at pictures of Min pins and Corgis, and its sort of helping. But I need a bigger distraction.

/hug
We should hold a pity party together. I'd try and distract you but I don't know how I would from over here. sweatdrop

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
/hug
We should hold a pity party together. I'd try and distract you but I don't know how I would from over here. sweatdrop

Hahah! I'm sure we'll get over it eventually. /hugs

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
/hug

Yup, hopefully a few crappy movies will help me get over it. I watched documentaries yesterday, that was weird, but really good.

Omnipresent Genius

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
/hug

Yup, hopefully a few crappy movies will help me get over it. I watched documentaries yesterday, that was weird, but really good.

What kind of documentaries?
I've been watching Heroes.

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
/hug

I loved Heroes! The last season was underwhelming but I still liked it. I watched "Indie Game: The Movie" and "Conan O'Brien: Can't Stop"

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
/hug

I loved Heroes! The last season was underwhelming but I still liked it. I watched "Indie Game: The Movie" and "Conan O'Brien: Can't Stop"

I'm only on Season 3, just started a few weeks ago.
Those sound interesting~

Omnipresent Genius

Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
/hug

Those sound interesting~

I want to like documentaries but so many of them are just aweful. Every now and then though, they're awesome. Like the Indie Game movie, because that's what I want to do with my life.

Friendly Friend

Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42
Slim Hippo
Wonko the Sane 42

Those sound interesting~

I want to like documentaries but so many of them are just aweful. Every now and then though, they're awesome. Like the Indie Game movie, because that's what I want to do with my life.

Could you explain what that is? > w <;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces