Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

♡↻↘↘ THE VERY PINK OF PERFECTION ↙↙↺♡
                              xTHE PINK LADIES xxxxx THE PINK LADIES xxxxx THE PINK LADIES

Hello, and welcome!
            This joint sign shop was started by ☯VENUST0ISE☯
            Feel free to take a look around and maybe order a sign or two. Or just stick around to chat, all of the girls are very friendly! And very pretty (:

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

introduction ll rules ll about me ll ordering ll waiting list + pick up ll affiliates
User Image

User Image

♡↻↘↘⒈ Follow ToS
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒉ We can accept or decline any request
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒊ No hate ✌
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒋ Prices may change
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒌ Do not argue
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒍ Do not advertise

introduction ll rules ll about me ll ordering ll waiting list + pick up ll affiliates
User Image

User Image

VENUST0ISE
                                          User Image
                                          My name is Cassi ✌ You can call me that, venustoise, or venus. I really don't care.
                                          I'm 19 and live in the Seattle area. I'm half black, half japanese. emotion_yatta
                                          I'm really not on too much anymore, but when I do log on I'll get all the requests taken care of
                                          I enjoy photography, video games, the Internet, social networking, make-up, fashion, physics, juice boxes, The Office, and cats. Something Corporate and System of a Down are my favorite bands ♫
                                          I'm very shy and awkward haha.
                                          I have 7 tattoos, one of them is a pokeball (:
                                          I love me some tumblr.

gaia_diamond Total made from signs: 68,000g
                                          Saving up for a Kiki

My face looks like this: ||||

Signs will be taken either with my webcam, iPhone, or Canon camera.
                                          If you want it taken with my Canon, add 10k because it's kind of a hassle.

☺ Face signs are 20k
                                          ☺ Gifs are 30k
                                          ☺ Cleavage is bribe only
                                          ☺ Tips are not required, but I do love them emotion_bigheart

☾ I have every color of pen imaginable
                                          ☾ Signs are usually taken in front of a Pokemon curtain.
                                          ☾ I will take special requests if I feel they're reasonable. (e.g. I can Photoshop anything into the photo ☺)

Bitter Frosted
                                          User Image
                                          Hey guys!
                                          My name is Cheyenne, but call me Chey.
                                          I'm 19, live in Texas, have my whole life.
                                          I'm a second year college student and have less than a year to get my Associates degree in Biology.
                                          I will try getting on as much as possible but school comes first.
                                          I love photography and modeling for two of my friends. I also love animals and volunteer at the SPCA.

Here are my examples: <3 <3
                                          All my signs are mostly taken through my webcam camera or my iPod camera.
                                          I have a camera but its a pain to upload pictures that way I will use it though.

Prices:
                                          - Face signs: 20k
                                          - Waist up: 30k
                                          - Gifs: 40k

User Image

User Image

Petite Chaton Noir
                                          User Image
                                          Meoww. Hi guise c:
                                          My name is Christian, but you can call me Chaton or Noir. Whatever you perfer ^-^
                                          If you are wondering I am a girl with a pixie cut haha
                                          Im 17 and currently a senior in highschool
                                          I live in California, born and raised.
                                          I have a lovely beautiful veiled chameleon, her name is Pascal (:
                                          I love japanese culture especially their food, yummy yummy c: , my favorite animal is Persian black cats. I love making people happy and seeing them smile.
                                          Im a freak when it comes to taking pictures, if I see something I like I instantly take a picture.

❀Samples ❀

I take my pictures, with my phone, ipod, or webcam. Mostly with my phone though.

Do's ❀
                                          -headshots, waist up, full body
                                          -writing on myself
                                          -writing on paper
                                          -anything except what it says in dont's

Dont's ❀
                                          -sexual pictures
                                          -half naked pictures
                                          -pretty much anything sexual haha

❀Prices❀
                                          Headshot - 20k
                                          Waist Up - 30k
                                          Full Body- 40k
                                          I also can take a picture with pascal (my chameleon) which will cost an extra 10k

CardHock
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Hello everyone!
                                          I'm Simone, a 19-year-old girl from Denmark.
                                          I love being creative: Playing music (I can play 5 instruments), photography, drawing – You might just get a tiny doodle! <3
                                          Currently I'm questing for Horns of the Demon, so tips are greatly appreciated! ❤
                                          Pics may be taken with webcam, iPhone or digital camera depending on your offer! (See samples)

Samples
                                          · ·

Prices
                                          · Face: 25k
                                          · Waist-up: 35k
                                          · Full-body: 50k
                                          · Gif: 40k
                                          · With cleavage: Bribe

User Image

User Image

♡↻↘↘⒈ Fill out form completely
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒉ Post it in this shop (PM's will not be accepted)
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒊ Send trade
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒋ If you are quoted, and we accept the trade, your order has been accepted
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒌ If we cancel your trade, your order has been declined.
                                          (Questions can be PM'd to ask why)
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒍ Your sign will be PM'd to you
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒎ ♡ the shop / leave feedback? (optional, but appreciated)

F O R M .

[size=15][color=#ff4f72][b]I ' D L I K E A S I G N , P L E A S E [i]![/i][/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#eb9f9b][color=#FF789A]♡↻↘↘[/color][b]U S E R N A M E[/b] your username here || and the username of who you're ordering from here
                                          [color=#FF789A]♡↻↘↘[/color][b]C O N T E N T[/b] what you want the sign to say
                                          [color=#FF789A]♡↻↘↘[/color][b]R E Q U E S T S[/b] any special requests you want i.e. curtain, cleavage, etc.
                                          [color=#FF789A]♡↻↘↘[/color][b]O F F E R[/b] what you are offering to pay[/color][/size]

User Image

User Image

W A I T I N G L I S T .

♡↻↘↘⒈ Slot number one.
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒉ Slot number two.
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒊ Slot number three.
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒋ Slot number four.
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒌ Slot number five.
                                          ♡↻↘↘⒍ Slot number six.

P I C K - U P .

emotion_yatta please expect a PM from the lovely lady you ordered your sign from, as they will not be posted in the shop emotion_yatta

User Image

User Image

L I N K S I N .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/sign-shops-requests-contests/pink-ladies-a-joint-sign-shop-u-c/t.84265781/][img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o516/datvenustoise/a6e3378_zpse4534daa.png[/img][/url][/color][/size]

L I N K S O U T .

200x40 or 88x31 buttons only. Other sizes will be turned into text-link.

User Image

User Image

Currently, we are not looking for a 5th girl, but we will always be accepting applications (:
                                          Maybe we'll have an exception.

♡ If you would like to join our sign shop, please fill this out and post it ♡
                                          If you do not get a PM by the end of the day, I'm sorry but you haven't been accepted

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=#FF4F72][color=#FF789A]♡↻↘↘[/color] (HOPING TO BE) THE VERY [color=#FF789A]PINK[/color] OF PERFECTION ↙↙↺♡[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=15][color=#EB9F9B]Pick me! Pick me![/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#ff6666]♛ || username here
                                          ♛ || how often you're online here
                                          ♛ || samples here. (links / spoilers only)
                                          ♛ || a little bit about you[/color][/size]

User Image

User Image

Just in case we forgot something.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Friendly Sweetheart

4,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
                                ♡↻↘↘ (HOPING TO BE) THE VERY PINK OF PERFECTION ↙↙↺♡

Pick me! Pick me!

♛ || awesomeKYT
              ♛ || I usually surf the web during lessons so 9am to 6pm.
              ♛ || ♥ Sample
              ♛ || My name is Jamie and I am from Singapore. I am turning 18 this year. I like to play the piano and go shopping. I like to play games and I am active on Steam too. whee

Desirable Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games