Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
User Image

11/12/11- And, I'm back! And better than ever!!! Sorry for the week off, I had some issues with me breaking up with my boyfriend and then my "friend" getting with him. stressed but I'm better now. Order now!!! (:

11/5/11- I'm sorry to say but I'm cancelling all orders and this shop is temporarily closed for the time being. Due to a bipolar episode and suicide atempt I am not emotionally or mentally stable to take orders at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, I had a Joint sign shop some time ago and it kind of died and I felt like I charged too much or too little and well, I lost the point of why I did it (which was for boredom and fun). So, the deal is you pay what YOU want, and what you think they are worth. I don't care if you don't pay me at all honestly, if you think my signs are worthless, I'll do whatever I can to make them better but anyways, here are the samples!!!

Stuffed Animal Sign
Wet Hair Sign
Normal Sign
Cleavage Sign
Gwee!
Grunny Slippers! <3

There you go. :]] Sorry this isn't the prettiest layout in the world... I might get my friend to pretty it up for me eventually... >w> Anyways, hope you like, and take your time! ^_^

10/29/11-

Just got me a gwee plushie and some grunny slippers in the mail today. : D Ask me if you want to be the sample for them!!!

~Miyaka Hana

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
User Image

As you may know me, I'm Miyaka Hana or Miya for short. >o> Also called many other names like "Hana", "Sin", or "k**t(Inside Joke lol)" Anyways, I'm 17 years old about to be 18 in ******** YEAH!!!) and I'm about to be a graduate from an alternative school in Texas.

I'm a Babysitter for the YMCA. I love kids and plan to be a mother someday soon. ;o Yes, I'm seriously thinking about something so serious at a young age. xDDD Anyways... I'll add more later on. : p I'm lazy now. xDDD

I like spending money on other people because I feel like they deserve the money I earn just as much as I do, they've been there for me and have spent money or whatever on me, so why can't I do the same?

And now, I shall add more later, because well, I said so. xD Plus, I can't think of much atm. D; /spent three minutes writing all this. o; Yay, three minutes. xDD

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
User Image

1. Your Eternal (All sign types O_O )

Once all the slots are full I will start on all the signs. :] Be patient please!!! heart If you haven't received your sign in a week, that means that I have either canceled it or forgotten. ;o

Status of the signs...

none.

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Miyaka Hana
User Image

May i have one like my siggy?

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
VX-Pestilence-

I can try. :]] I don't do many feet signs, but I'll try. ^o^ You can pay me after you get the sign. ^^
Miyaka Hana
VX-Pestilence-

I can try. :]] I don't do many feet signs, but I'll try. ^o^ You can pay me after you get the sign. ^^

okies =]

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Can I have a cleavage sign that says "I heart Cassie!" please? If you could please take it with more lighting than in your example, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Cassie Novalypse
Can I have a cleavage sign that says "I heart Cassie!" please? If you could please take it with more lighting than in your example, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Sure, I'll add you to the list. ^^ And I'll try to add as much lighting as I can. :] <3

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Tipsy Ladykiller

11,300 Points