-All About Us by He Is We
-Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
-A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
-Don't Unplug Me by All Caps
-Come Fly Away by Jeremy Fisher
-Close To You by JLS
-One Thing by One Direction
-Under Pressure by Queen

madame you have very good music taste! i loved the Christina Perri song and He Is We is amazing. c;
Queen is still one of my many favorites. lol classic! c;

Hehe why thank you!![[:
What other artists do you like?

just some random underground french bands or some old classic singers. c;
mostly over the seas artists though.

Hmm..I see.
Like who?

i'll name some for you to listen too madame. c;
Serge Devant
Ilona Mitrecey
Carla Bruni
Francoise Hardy
Charlotte Gainsbourg
Suprême NTM
Noir Désir
Amon Tobin
those are just some of my favorites. c;
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

Allow me to let you know dear sire, that I'd gladly receive ; uuuu ;

lol i wouldnt mind having your face on my thread... c;

A;LSKDF;LASD
If you keep saying such cute things to me I really might die of a heart attack you know ; vvvv ;

why on earth did you remove your photo from your signature? >;c monsieur! put it back up! it was amazingly cute!

Well people were calling me fake so I kinda got hurt by it <_______<
I simply don't want to put up something I had to muster up courage to take and then be called names you know u____u

I'll prolly upload a pic with my username when my internet stops being a b***h &I finish my art requests though (●´∀`●)

;c well monsieur, i dont believe you are fake. to be honest, there are many people that look the same. some girl actually accused my photo thats in my signature of a guy thats a model. she asked me how i got him to take such a picture like that with my username on it. -.- lol it was totally ironic but then i showed her more photos of me and then she realized i wasnt him. to be honest, i was a bit offended because he was quite ugly. lol. i dont see why they would call you a fake. i've never seen your picture around Gaia or any other website for that matter besides your facebook and trust me, i get around on my fair share of websites. lol.
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

Allow me to let you know dear sire, that I'd gladly receive ; uuuu ;

lol i wouldnt mind having your face on my thread... c;

A;LSKDF;LASD
If you keep saying such cute things to me I really might die of a heart attack you know ; vvvv ;

why on earth did you remove your photo from your signature? >;c monsieur! put it back up! it was amazingly cute!

I simply don't want to put up something I had to muster up courage to take and then be called names you know u____u

I'll prolly upload a pic with my username when my internet stops being a b***h &I finish my art requests though (●´∀`●)

;c well monsieur, i dont believe you are fake. to be honest, there are many people that look the same. some girl actually accused my photo thats in my signature of a guy thats a model. she asked me how i got him to take such a picture like that with my username on it. -.- lol it was totally ironic but then i showed her more photos of me and then she realized i wasnt him. to be honest, i was a bit offended because he was quite ugly. lol. i dont see why they would call you a fake. i've never seen your picture around Gaia or any other website for that matter besides your facebook and trust me, i get around on my fair share of websites. lol.

"I was a bit offended because he was quite ugly" LOLOLOLOL
D'AWWW YOU JUST MADE MY DAY emotion_c8

I know what you're saying though - I mean seriously there are a million people out there with the same hair and eyes, face even. It just bothers me how they're so ready to accuse someone of something before getting to know the truth u____u

&omg you check out my FB redface ?
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

A;LSKDF;LASD

I know what you're saying though - I mean seriously there are a million people out there with the same hair and eyes, face even. It just bothers me how they're so ready to accuse someone of something before getting to know the truth u____u

of course i did. i would have added you but i leave my facebook for RL friends and family. lol
dont let it get to you ok? if someone really just accused you of being a fake, it is because you are attractive. some people dont believe attractive people will ever be on the computer, let alone a website like this. lol.
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

A;LSKDF;LASD

of course i did. i would have added you but i leave my facebook for RL friends and family. lol
dont let it get to you ok? if someone really just accused you of being a fake, it is because you are attractive. some people dont believe attractive people will ever be on the computer, let alone a website like this. lol.

Loooool I have a separate FB for online and irl friends - only a couple know // have both my accounts (that's why I have so little photos really ._______.)
Then again I'm not actually all this outgoing irl so I don't have a lot of friends so to speak ._______.

&lksdf;lkasdf if anything, you're the most attractive person I've seen on the internet everrrrrrrr emotion_facepalm
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

Loooool I have a separate FB for online and irl friends - only a couple know // have both my accounts (that's why I have so little photos really ._______.)
Then again I'm not actually all this outgoing irl so I don't have a lot of friends so to speak ._______.

&lkasdf if anything, you're the most attractive person I've seen on the internet everrrrrrrr emotion_facepalm

is it wrong of me to say the same about you? c; lol
and i think you are very outgoing. i do believe it was you who started talking to me...
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

&lkasdf if anything, you're the most attractive person I've seen on the internet everrrrrrrr emotion_facepalm

and i think you are very outgoing. i do believe it was you who started talking to me...

Lordy must we go into details emotion_facepalm
I'm so shy irl I cannot thank my friends enough for making me un-invisible. If that makes any sense * AAA *

&dearie I'm just an average (English) potato whereas you're the sexy French who models!
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

I'm so shy irl I cannot thank my friends enough for making me un-invisible. If that makes any sense * AAA *

&dearie I'm just an average (English) potato whereas you're the sexy French who models!

haha i do NOT model. i want to but no agency will hire me because i am just to short and to thin for their tastes. ;c
i am no different than you. im just an average (French) potato. lol.
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

haha i do NOT model. i want to but no agency will hire me because i am just to short and to thin for their tastes. ;c

You look mighty fine and more ready than ever to be modelling though o: !
&how can you possibly be too short and too thin - you look perfect for it! And they can always use a headshot model can't they?
Or am I in my own world again c_____c;;

LOL you'll always be my waaaaaaaay more than average (French) potato
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

&how can you possibly be too short and too thin - you look perfect for it! And they can always use a headshot model can't they?

i wish they would but alas, i've tried over 38 agencies and not one even bothered with me. ;c
oh well, my dreams are not crushed yet but they are put on hold till i better my physical looks.
now, you can say that im more than average... yet, look at you monsieur. c; you are belle.
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

i wish they would but alas, i've tried over 38 agencies and not one even bothered with me. ;c
oh well, my dreams are not crushed yet but they are put on hold till i better my physical looks.
now, you can say that im more than average... yet, look at you monsieur. c; you are belle.

In that case all 38 agencies were prolly dirt cheap and didn't want to hire an amazing model like you that holds huge potential in case they can't afford you. Hmph.
&I'd totally hire you to be my model if I had an agency though emotion_kirakira

....I'm afraid I've become besties with google translate lately redface
You're really the pretty one here, I'm really uggo if you saw me properly .___.
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

In that case all 38 agencies were prolly dirt cheap and didn't want to hire an amazing model like you that holds huge potential in case they can't afford you. Hmph.

oh god, google never gets anything i say correct. lol i actually hate google for trying... half of the s**t it translates is complete poppycock.
but thank you very much for saying that. c; it really means a lot to me. you'd think out of 38 agencies - ONE would have given me a chance but the most i've gotten was polaroids. ;c
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

oh god, google never gets anything i say correct. lol i actually hate google for trying... half of the s**t it translates is complete poppycock.
but thank you very much for saying that. c; it really means a lot to me. you'd think out of 38 agencies - ONE would have given me a chance but the most i've gotten was polaroids. ;c

LOLOL I translated a message to me chinxy friend the other time and she died laughing. Apparently sometimes the translations can be a bit toooo straightforward and screw up o AAA o
&I love how you mingle in bits of your language in your msgs though, everything suddenly seems a notch more exotic and sexy ccc;
I only know English. I'm such a boring (English Potato) OTL

And honestly I think they're just all blind |:
You deserve chances and not even one is not going to cut it emotion_donotwant
&you really do have a great figure from what I can see ._______.

How tall are you though &what are they looking for o: ?
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

LOLOL I translated a message to me chinxy friend the other time and she died laughing. Apparently sometimes the translations can be a bit toooo straightforward and screw up o AAA o
&I love how you mingle in bits of your language in your msgs though, everything suddenly seems a notch more exotic and sexy ccc;

im a short little ******** for a guy. lol im JUST hitting 5'7. in america, that just will not do. besides, im skinny. skinny is out. buff is in. its honestly ridiculous but i guess thats how fashion is - one day your in, one day you are out. ;c
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex
Night Nicki
WHAMBULANCE_alex

im a short little ******** for a guy. lol im JUST hitting 5'7. in america, that just will not do. besides, im skinny. skinny is out. buff is in. its honestly ridiculous but i guess thats how fashion is - one day your in, one day you are out. ;c

Well I don't know about your height but you sure are a huge dose of sexy redface
So they're still missing out. Whateverrrrrrr to them ;c

&I'm stick skinny too - I really need to become more manrry *v*
I personally think you have a beautiful frame though - your shoulders look pretty wide ; uuu ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games