7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music Is My Life..

"I would love to make you a sign! :3 Not sure when I'll be able to get it, though... I need time to brainstorm! Make something awesomely creative~
By the way, you should consider selling signs.. You're gorgeous, you would be rich on Gaia(If you're not, already..) "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

really madame? o; i'd love a sign from you! that would mean a lot. thank you!
and i've thought about it but i've only made signs for my closest friends. i like to keep them wanting more. c; lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music Is My Life..

"Yes, really!,(: Why not!? Oh... Well, that's a downer, haha. But lol. XD "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

who knows, maybe one day i'll open a sign shop. c; i wonder how much i should charge for a sign if i did. lol.
thank you very much madame! i'd love a sign c;

Music Is My Life..

"Haha, that would be great! XD Hmm.. With your Gorgeousness.. You could get about 30-70k per sign, lol.
You're welcome~ I'll get you the sign soon... :3 As soon as I think of something creative! "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?
Night Nicki
Ayame -Signs- Nagashima
Night Nicki

hey you ♥

hello madame c; how are you this wonderful night?

c: i'm doing good c: you ? :"">
      can we trade signs ? c: hee hee ♥

Hunter

Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Tehe, cali or something would be so much better. I could swim all year long!
I'd miss snow some though..

Just move to Ohio and find out haha. It's pretty plain.

only thing that isnt plain is you. c; you'd be my main attraction if i ever moved there madame. lol.

Aw. I'm flattered. redface
I must say your quite a flirt for not being interested in girls lol. heart
It's teasing aha.

i dont discriminate. c; lol
but honestly, if i moved to Ohio - i'd be glued to your side like a newborn child. i wouldnt have anyone besides you so in time i'd become annoying. ;c

Hm, I don't think I'd mind. I can be pretty clingy myself and such myself. ^^
When im walking with my best friend or sister we'll like link arms and I'll hit her hand. Kinda like clapping. That sounds do weird. But it's entertaining haha.
Some people think I'm lesbian because of stuff that like that though. Dx
But I guess it's fine haha.
So I don't think you'd get annoying at all lol.

it's ok madame. you'd still look like a lesbian walking down the street with me. so many people have mistaken me for a woman. ;c i guess its the feminine clothes, makeup, nail polish and my addiction to shopping. lol.

Hmm, still wouldn't mind haha, if it'd be someone as cute as you it'd be worth it.
You might be a bit more feminine than me some! Like, i like clothes and love shopping, but i only wear makeup if i'm going out for more than an hour or trying to impress someone, I like never paint my nails, and i usually go out dresses like a hobo. >.< lol
Sa Princesse

my my madame! thank you very much!
yeux comme du crystal c;
you are belle madame.
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Music Is My Life..

"I would love to make you a sign! :3 Not sure when I'll be able to get it, though... I need time to brainstorm! Make something awesomely creative~
By the way, you should consider selling signs.. You're gorgeous, you would be rich on Gaia(If you're not, already..) "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

and i've thought about it but i've only made signs for my closest friends. i like to keep them wanting more. c; lol

Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

who knows, maybe one day i'll open a sign shop. c; i wonder how much i should charge for a sign if i did. lol.

Music Is My Life..

"Haha, that would be great! XD Hmm.. With your Gorgeousness.. You could get about 30-70k per sign, lol.
You're welcome~ I'll get you the sign soon... :3 As soon as I think of something creative! "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

my my thats a lot of gold just for a picture. lol do you sell signs? you should madame! you'd make thousands of gold. c;
Ayame -Signs- Nagashima
Night Nicki
Ayame -Signs- Nagashima
Night Nicki

hey you ♥

im sorry madame but i only make signs for close friends. ;c my apologies.
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

It's teasing aha.

but honestly, if i moved to Ohio - i'd be glued to your side like a newborn child. i wouldnt have anyone besides you so in time i'd become annoying. ;c

When im walking with my best friend or sister we'll like link arms and I'll hit her hand. Kinda like clapping. That sounds do weird. But it's entertaining haha.

it's ok madame. you'd still look like a lesbian walking down the street with me. so many people have mistaken me for a woman. ;c i guess its the feminine clothes, makeup, nail polish and my addiction to shopping. lol.

Hmm, still wouldn't mind haha, if it'd be someone as cute as you it'd be worth it.
You might be a bit more feminine than me some! Like, i like clothes and love shopping, but i only wear makeup if i'm going out for more than an hour or trying to impress someone, I like never paint my nails, and i usually go out dresses like a hobo. >.< lol

lol madame im sure you always look belle. besides, if you have the confidence to leave the house in pj's then you know your a gorgeous woman. only REAL women can do that. c;

Hunter

Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

It's teasing aha.

lol madame im sure you always look belle. besides, if you have the confidence to leave the house in pj's then you know your a gorgeous woman. only REAL women can do that. c;
Lol it's not really the confidence to do it, i'm just to lazy to put on clothes. xD But thank you.

Bashful Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

my my thats a lot of gold just for a picture. lol do you sell signs? you should madame! you'd make thousands of gold. c;

No, I do not currently sell signs... Though it has been suggested and I have been offered. I just honestly don't think I'm pretty enough for something like that... o.o
Night Nicki
Ayame -Signs- Nagashima
Night Nicki
Ayame -Signs- Nagashima
Night Nicki

hey you ♥

im sorry madame but i only make signs for close friends. ;c my apologies.

aw :c anyway i'll still be doing you signs emotion_jawdrop
      i hope we an be close friends emotion_dowant

Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Lol it's not really the confidence to do it, i'm just to lazy to put on clothes. xD But thank you.

you dont think you are confident? ;c
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon

Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

No, I do not currently sell signs... Though it has been suggested and I have been offered. I just honestly don't think I'm pretty enough for something like that... o.o

honte honte honte madame! >;c tisk tisk! you are beautiful! everyone is. you should never think you are not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games