Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

Yay. Be sure to bring ice cream too...
OR if it's cold, then hot cocoa. :3
It's cold here right now. >.<

it is usually really hot in my house. my roommate gets chilled easy so she cranks up the heater and then im sweating bullets. lol. even right now - im in my underwear dying of dehydration. o; lol

My sister does that exact same thing. emotion_facepalm And she always does it in the middle of the night too! I'll wake up in the middle of the night, take off my clothes or something and go back to bed lol. *To lazy to turn off heat*
But then my mother goes and turns the heater off like completely and it gets freezing..

If your dehydrated, buy a really big water bottle and keep it with you at all times lol.
Take a cold shower to cool off doof.

i could NEVER take a cold shower. i freak out. lol i dont mind her turning up the heat but at least put it on a reasonable number. not 100 degrees. o;
where do you live again madame? if you dont mind me asking.

What?! Cold showers amazing, i love the feeling of it lol. Reminds me of being in the rain or a pool.
Freakin Ohio. That place where the weather likes to try and defy the laws of, everything.
40 degrees one day, 80 the next. ):
About a week ago it was seriously really nice and warm out, i was wearing tank and shorts and didn't feel the slightest bit chilly.
Next day it was snowing. neutral

lucky you. its 90 degrees outside and 100 degrees in my house. lol
i wonder what it's like to live there. probably a lot like France but more greener.

Tehe, cali or something would be so much better. I could swim all year long!
I'd miss snow some though..

Just move to Ohio and find out haha. It's pretty plain.
Too Tired to Wink
Night Nicki

o; really madame? i'd love some! im surprised so many people want to draw my avi. it seems a bit boring to me. lol. thank you very much! how are you doing? c;

I could take a photo, but that just seems too easy. I was thinking drawing YOU you, with your avi as a plush or something... Nickception.
I'm doing alright. Just woke up. Working on pet stocks for a shop I'm building. How are you?

my my! c; that is amazing madame! i'd love to see that! i wonder what it would look like. that would be the first time anyone would want to draw me. o; thank you very much! i'd be honored to be your model. c; lol
im doing very well thank you for asking. just burning up. my roommate likes to crank up the heater wile she sleeps so im dying in my room. lol.
so where are you from madame? c; im Nick by the way. the pleasure is all mine.
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

My sister does that exact same thing. emotion_facepalm And she always does it in the middle of the night too! I'll wake up in the middle of the night, take off my clothes or something and go back to bed lol. *To lazy to turn off heat*
But then my mother goes and turns the heater off like completely and it gets freezing..

If your dehydrated, buy a really big water bottle and keep it with you at all times lol.

i could NEVER take a cold shower. i freak out. lol i dont mind her turning up the heat but at least put it on a reasonable number. not 100 degrees. o;

What?! Cold showers amazing, i love the feeling of it lol. Reminds me of being in the rain or a pool.
Freakin Ohio. That place where the weather likes to try and defy the laws of, everything.
About a week ago it was seriously really nice and warm out, i was wearing tank and shorts and didn't feel the slightest bit chilly.

i wonder what it's like to live there. probably a lot like France but more greener.

only thing that isnt plain is you. c; you'd be my main attraction if i ever moved there madame. lol.

King Fairy

11,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Night Nicki
Too Tired to Wink
Night Nicki

o; really madame? i'd love some! im surprised so many people want to draw my avi. it seems a bit boring to me. lol. thank you very much! how are you doing? c;

I could take a photo, but that just seems too easy. I was thinking drawing YOU you, with your avi as a plush or something... Nickception.
I'm doing alright. Just woke up. Working on pet stocks for a shop I'm building. How are you?

my my! c; that is amazing madame! i'd love to see that! i wonder what it would look like. that would be the first time anyone would want to draw me. o; thank you very much! i'd be honored to be your model. c; lol
im doing very well thank you for asking. just burning up. my roommate likes to crank up the heater wile she sleeps so im dying in my room. lol.

^^
Haha, you're burning up and I'm freezing. xD I'm living in Spain right now until I graduate High School (in 3 months), but I'm American. The name's Lindsey, but you can just call me Lulu. It's very nice to meet you Nick. 83
Too Tired to Wink
Night Nicki
Too Tired to Wink
Night Nicki

^^
Haha, you're burning up and I'm freezing. xD I'm living in Spain right now until I graduate High School (in 3 months), but I'm American. The name's Lindsey, but you can just call me Lulu. It's very nice to meet you Nick. 83

Lulu, how cute. c; lol
spain, i've always wanted to visit there. i was so close once but the day before me and my friend were suppose to go, my mother went into labor with my youngest sibling. i had to stay home and watch my other siblings. ;c lol im the oldest of 6 children. 4 sisters and one brother.

Hunter

Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

only thing that isnt plain is you. c; you'd be my main attraction if i ever moved there madame. lol.

Aw. I'm flattered. redface
I must say your quite a flirt for not being interested in girls lol. heart
It's teasing aha.
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

It's teasing aha.

i dont discriminate. c; lol
but honestly, if i moved to Ohio - i'd be glued to your side like a newborn child. i wouldnt have anyone besides you so in time i'd become annoying. ;c

Bashful Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music Is My Life..

"I would love to make you a sign! :3 Not sure when I'll be able to get it, though... I need time to brainstorm! Make something awesomely creative~
By the way, you should consider selling signs.. You're gorgeous, you would be rich on Gaia(If you're not, already..) "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

King Fairy

11,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Night Nicki

Lulu, how cute. c; lol
spain, i've always wanted to visit there. i was so close once but the day before me and my friend were suppose to go, my mother went into labor with my youngest sibling. i had to stay home and watch my other siblings. ;c lol im the oldest of 6 children. 4 sisters and one brother.

Wow...big family. I only have one brother. Younger.
Yeah, Spain's pretty neat, but I live in the middle of the capital and to be honest, it's....really lame. City life is NOT for me. I'd rather a small suburban town.
I actually, sadly, have to go help my mom with cleaning. ;n; I'll talk to you later~?
And I'll get your picture done HOPEFULLY sometime later today. 83 emotion_bigheart

Hunter

Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

It's teasing aha.

but honestly, if i moved to Ohio - i'd be glued to your side like a newborn child. i wouldnt have anyone besides you so in time i'd become annoying. ;c

Hm, I don't think I'd mind. I can be pretty clingy myself and such myself. ^^
When im walking with my best friend or sister we'll like link arms and I'll hit her hand. Kinda like clapping. That sounds do weird. But it's entertaining haha.
Some people think I'm lesbian because of stuff that like that though. Dx
But I guess it's fine haha.
So I don't think you'd get annoying at all lol.
BridgetteLondon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music Is My Life..

"I would love to make you a sign! :3 Not sure when I'll be able to get it, though... I need time to brainstorm! Make something awesomely creative~
By the way, you should consider selling signs.. You're gorgeous, you would be rich on Gaia(If you're not, already..) "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

really madame? o; i'd love a sign from you! that would mean a lot. thank you!
and i've thought about it but i've only made signs for my closest friends. i like to keep them wanting more. c; lol
Too Tired to Wink
Night Nicki

Lulu, how cute. c; lol

Wow...big family. I only have one brother. Younger.
Yeah, Spain's pretty neat, but I live in the middle of the capital and to be honest, it's....really lame. City life is NOT for me. I'd rather a small suburban town.
I actually, sadly, have to go help my mom with cleaning. ;n; I'll talk to you later~?
And I'll get your picture done HOPEFULLY sometime later today. 83 emotion_bigheart

thank you very much Lulu! <3
have fun cleaning and i'll be here. c;

Bashful Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

and i've thought about it but i've only made signs for my closest friends. i like to keep them wanting more. c; lol

Music Is My Life..

"Yes, really!,(: Why not!? Oh... Well, that's a downer, haha. But lol. XD "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?
BridgetteLondon
Night Nicki
BridgetteLondon
Music Is My Life..

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

Music Is My Life..

"Yes, really!,(: Why not!? Oh... Well, that's a downer, haha. But lol. XD "

User Image

...Do You Have A Life?

who knows, maybe one day i'll open a sign shop. c; i wonder how much i should charge for a sign if i did. lol.
thank you very much madame! i'd love a sign c;
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Night Nicki
Xx-Devillicious-xX

It's teasing aha.

Hm, I don't think I'd mind. I can be pretty clingy myself and such myself. ^^
When im walking with my best friend or sister we'll like link arms and I'll hit her hand. Kinda like clapping. That sounds do weird. But it's entertaining haha.
Some people think I'm lesbian because of stuff that like that though. Dx
But I guess it's fine haha.
So I don't think you'd get annoying at all lol.

it's ok madame. you'd still look like a lesbian walking down the street with me. so many people have mistaken me for a woman. ;c i guess its the feminine clothes, makeup, nail polish and my addiction to shopping. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff