Welcome to Gaia! ::

Millionaire

_Kush_God_
Can I request a sign with it just saying _Kush_God_ while you're wearing your school girl outfit, blowing a kiss?
I'll pay 30k?

Sorry for the wait. :c Finally have it done.~

Thank you for buying. <3

Dapper Millionaire

mozfart
_Kush_God_
Can I request a sign with it just saying _Kush_God_ while you're wearing your school girl outfit, blowing a kiss?
I'll pay 30k?

Thank you for buying. <3

Oh my goodness! Thank you ever so much! heart

Millionaire

_Kush_God_
mozfart
_Kush_God_
I'll pay 30k?

Thank you for buying. <3

Oh my goodness! Thank you ever so much! heart

Anytime! Glad you enjoyed the sign. c:

Millionaire

Lazy Minx

pyr04h1r3

safewayhater

Tarenthewanderer

CoomNU

M0Bster666

I figured this would be a lot easier if I just quoted all of you guys instead of sending you all private messages. Your signs will be done by tomorrow, I promise! emotion_bigheart It's just that it's past 4:00am here my time. lolol. Gotta get some sleep.~

And to those that sent me a private message about signs: yes! They're all accepted. Just send the trade when you can, and I'll accept it when I finish your signs. > v <

Thank you all for ordering! You're all helping me out greatly with my quest. heart

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
mozfart
:

emotion_awesome

Greedy Noob

mozfart
heart

Hmm, Hi smile
Can I get a Student GIF sign + 3 still sign? :3
It would be lovely if you wrote "Ray Sales owns me heart " on the GIF sign and on 1 still sign smile Then the two still sign left will just be simply "RaySales'Wizdom heart " Just pick different poses. Be Very Cute smile ) You're so adorable.
My offer is 100K.. 3nodding
Hope you'll accept mine.. Thanks and Have A great day! ^^

Millionaire

Strawhat Wizdom
mozfart
heart

Hmm, Hi smile
It would be lovely if you wrote "Ray Sales owns me heart " on the GIF sign and on 1 still sign smile Then the two still sign left will just be simply "RaySales'Wizdom heart " Just pick different poses. Be Very Cute smile ) You're so adorable.

Accepted. c: Just send the trade. Once the trade is complete, you'll get the pictures.~

Millionaire

Lazy Minx

Your GIF sign is currently uploading.~ And since you gave me so much gold for that one, I'm gonna throw in a few stills for ya. <3

Millionaire

pyr04h1r3

Your sign is complete.~ I'm just waiting for the trade to finish. I'll private message it to you when the trade is complete. emotion_bigheart

Greedy Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mozfart
pyr04h1r3

Your sign is complete.~ I'm just waiting for the trade to finish. I'll private message it to you when the trade is complete. emotion_bigheart

complete smile

Greedy Noob

mozfart
Strawhat Wizdom
mozfart
heart

Hmm, Hi smile

Accepted. c: Just send the trade. Once the trade is complete, you'll get the pictures.~
Thanks c: Now Sending Trade ^^

Millionaire

pyr04h1r3
mozfart
pyr04h1r3

complete smile

Here's your sign!

Thanks for buying. c:

Greedy Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mozfart
Thanks for buying. c:

heart it.. maybe i should thought of this earlier but will u send a pic same thing. extra 50k
if not its tooo late coo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games