Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite holiday of the year?

4th of July (fireworks!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Halloween (candy and costumes!) 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Thanksgiving (food and family) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Christmas (presents!) 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
New Years Eve (party party party!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Valentine's Day (chocolate and cards) 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Me no like holidays ): 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^

Hi (: Just thought I would drop by and give your shop a bump. Hope you've had a nice day. 3nodding

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^

Hi (: Just thought I would drop by and give your shop a bump. Hope you've had a nice day. 3nodding

Well, thanks for the bump! (: My day has been ok. I had to work, and I am recovering from a cold. How are you?
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^

Well, thanks for the bump! (: My day has been ok. I had to work, and I am recovering from a cold. How are you?

I had to work too and it was brutal. sweatdrop It's so nice to be home where it's warm and comfy.
Sorry to here you've had a cold, it is that time of the year. Get better quick. I had one about 3 weeks ago.

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^

I had to work too and it was brutal. sweatdrop It's so nice to be home where it's warm and comfy.
Sorry to here you've had a cold, it is that time of the year. Get better quick. I had one about 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, so far it's just been a stuffy nose and slight sore throat. This morning my stomach felt queasy =/ At least I can still do signs. makeup is wonderful haha
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
heart

Hello again ^^

Yeah, so far it's just been a stuffy nose and slight sore throat. This morning my stomach felt queasy =/ At least I can still do signs. makeup is wonderful haha

Makeup is wonderful, but when it is coupled with your talent it's magic. 3nodding

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost

Makeup is wonderful, but when it is coupled with your talent it's magic. 3nodding

Flattery...can get you a free sign haha
I feel like making you a free face sign on my next free day...which is this coming Tuesday. What do you want it to say?
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost
angelhorse32
WhippingPost

Flattery...can get you a free sign haha
I feel like making you a free face sign on my next free day...which is this coming Tuesday. What do you want it to say?

You're to kind..and i'd love one. "Whip" is what I usually ask to be written. Thank You. biggrin

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
WhippingPost
You're to kind..and i'd love one. "Whip" is what I usually ask to be written. Thank You. biggrin

You're welcome ^^

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
bloops heart

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200