Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite holiday of the year?

4th of July (fireworks!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Halloween (candy and costumes!) 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Thanksgiving (food and family) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Christmas (presents!) 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
New Years Eve (party party party!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Valentine's Day (chocolate and cards) 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Me no like holidays ): 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Fashionable Businesswoman

angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
Hello, love!

Oach! *hugs* It's good to see you as well heart

I stopped sign making for a long time too.

How's life been?

Life has been busy. I'm working full time and have been doing stuff around the house like planting and tending to flowers, and now we're working on the backyard. How about you?

Work, School, the world of warcraft. smile

Fashionable Genius

Omyyygasssss <3
      hi pretty *u*
      nice to see you here <33333333

let me order a sign <3
      A pretty sign with "Jay O. heart Xyza"
      just wear a pretty dress and a cute hair-do and heels or whatever you like *u*
      A little naughty sign with "Ayame Nagashima heart
      just be super sexy *u* <3

is 400k okay ? *u*

ohh it's me Hyun-jae xxx <3
      from our previous joint shop with oach XD lol <3

i guess you dont remember XD emo

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
Hello, love!

How's life been?

Life has been busy. I'm working full time and have been doing stuff around the house like planting and tending to flowers, and now we're working on the backyard. How about you?

Haha you still play WoW? My husband and I bought a nice new computer and I bought him Skyrim. He's been hooked ever since.

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
*hugs tightly* im so sorry hun

well it all depends if i even get classes and whenever the college doesnt decide to screw me over razz

*hugs back* Thanks.

What's been going on at the college?
because of the bad economy, people have been overflowing the community colleges, so thats one thing making it hard to get classes. also not to mention the college just put into effect a waiting list system for classes, making it even harder still to register. and i was recently placed on probation when i wasnt even suppose to be, and the counselors were just like "my bad"..... ugh v.v

Fashionable Businesswoman

angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
Hello, love!

How's life been?

Haha you still play WoW? My husband and I bought a nice new computer and I bought him Skyrim. He's been hooked ever since.

Course I still play WoW, lol.
I haven't had time for Skyrim. Very pretty game though.

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

well it all depends if i even get classes and whenever the college doesnt decide to screw me over razz

*hugs back* Thanks.

because of the bad economy, people have been overflowing the community colleges, so thats one thing making it hard to get classes. also not to mention the college just put into effect a waiting list system for classes, making it even harder still to register. and i was recently placed on probation when i wasnt even suppose to be, and the counselors were just like "my bad"..... ugh v.v

The community college I went to had a system where those with the most classes registered on one day, then the next day for those with less, and so on during a week. That sucks though!

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh
angelhorse32
Onacafeenhigh

How's life been?

Course I still play WoW, lol.
I haven't had time for Skyrim. Very pretty game though.

It is very pretty. I tried playing it when he left for a weekend. He won't play WoW, though.

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

*hugs back* Thanks.

The community college I went to had a system where those with the most classes registered on one day, then the next day for those with less, and so on during a week. That sucks though!
yea but im glad to get 3 classes this semester, but i was only able to get 8 units razz

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

*hugs back* Thanks.

yea but im glad to get 3 classes this semester, but i was only able to get 8 units razz

8 units of what?

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

*hugs back* Thanks.

8 units of what?
oh 8 units worth of classes, to be considered a full-time student i need 12 units razz

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

8 units of what?
oh 8 units worth of classes, to be considered a full-time student i need 12 units razz

Oh, ok! We call them credit hours, not units.

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

8 units of what?

oh haha, well units are wat theyre called here >.<

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32
Ryuuk the Shinigami

8 units of what?

oh haha, well units are wat theyre called here >.<

That's cool. This is one thing I love about making friends on here: I like knowing how things are done and what they are called elsewhere. (:

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
angelhorse32

That's cool. This is one thing I love about making friends on here: I like knowing how things are done and what they are called elsewhere. (:
haha true =] we learn lots =]

Popular Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Ryuuk the Shinigami
angelhorse32

haha true =] we learn lots =]

Yuppers. So other than that, how are things going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games