Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
I MAKE DIGITAL BANNERS! Of course its off a site but still good, sooooo yep
Price!
Basically since its not too hard i can give low price of:
5,000g a banner!

FOR ALL OF DECEMBER IM HAVING A FREEBIE MONTH! Come get a free banner or icon for your websites and forums heart
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

do u have and samples

In my siggy are some samples

ok

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!

FOR ALL OF DECEMBER IM HAVING A FREEBIE MONTH! Come get a free banner or icon for your websites and forums heart

do u have and samples

ok

interested in acquiring a banner? Its freebie month

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!

do u have and samples

ok

yea its for my and my friends art shop we are making

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!

do u have and samples

ok

what kind of background image would you like, and the link please?

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy

ok

the back ground make it like a gold color
and with the names Tweetgirl-x
Dark pocky Sweet
Pyra9321`s art shop

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy

ok

Dark pocky Sweet
Pyra9321`s art shop

can i please have a link? i need it for the final process

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy

Dark pocky Sweet
Pyra9321`s art shop

can i please have a link? i need it for the final process

like of the link to the banner thing sure xD
Bloop

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x

sorry, i mean to the shop, do you have it made?

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

oh not yet were like working on getting samples done and
stuff

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

okay...well ill figure out how to do this, for now youll just be directed to the site i use to create the banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

okay...well ill figure out how to do this, for now youll just be directed to the site i use to create the banners

i like it and we will have to forum up soon

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

im glad, when you have the forum up tell me and ill put the link in for you

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

ok and thx smile

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

ok and thx smile

no problem blaugh

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
TweetGirl-x

stuff

ok and thx smile

no problem blaugh

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games