10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
hmmmm, want me to post about it in my shop and siggy? I have a LOT of friends and people who are RICH, like billionaires who dont share with me haha
Sure, Thank You! They don't share with you? That's pretty messed up. x.x I don't know how people make that much gold anyway. x.x

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
Theyve been on for a while and they save stuff
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Ahhh, cool. That's nice. Lucky for them. The one item I wanted was the cruel sweeper, it's sooo expensive!

i can help you get it

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
i can help you get it
Thank you, but I doubt it will be on the market for to long. There is only one left.

Cruel Cleaner

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
i can help you get it
Thank you, but I doubt it will be on the market for to long. There is only one left.

Cruel Cleaner

Thats a lot of money haha, i definiatly dont have enough to help

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
i can help you get it

Cruel Cleaner

Yeah I know. It's ridiculous selling it for that much! SERIOUSLY??

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
i can help you get it

Cruel Cleaner

Yeah I know. It's ridiculous selling it for that much! SERIOUSLY??

im sorry i cant help much crying

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
It's ok! No worries! <hugs> It came out during the black friday stuff. One of the random chances in the bundles. <shrugs> Hard to get, so they charge a lot. I can live without it though. No biggie. <huggles>

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
It's ok! No worries! <hugs> It came out during the black friday stuff. One of the random chances in the bundles. <shrugs> Hard to get, so they charge a lot. I can live without it though. No biggie. <huggles>

Oh, well maybe try to get the bundle?

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Yeah, but getting the bundle, you only have a 'chance' to get one of the rare recolors..which is what this is. I'd do better trying to get Userper's Lament. (spelling is wrong. x.x)

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Yeah, but getting the bundle, you only have a 'chance' to get one of the rare recolors..which is what this is. I'd do better trying to get Userper's Lament. (spelling is wrong. x.x)

how much is it?

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
how much is it?
Usurper's Lament As of right now, 300k...

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
how much is it?

*looks at gold count* hmmm...i guess i can give you 100,000g cuz youre a frequent buyer and a friend...would that help?

Magical Bunny

12,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
how much is it?

*looks at gold count* hmmm...i guess i can give you 100,000g cuz youre a frequent buyer and a friend...would that help?
Awww..that's so sweet of you! You don't have to. <hugs> Though I do appreciate the thought!

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
how much is it?

Awww..that's so sweet of you! You don't have to. <hugs> Though I do appreciate the thought!

Im gunna do it cuz i love my lil psycho blaugh
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright [

Blessed Sex Symbol

mystressfluffy
I MAKE DIGITAL BANNERS! Of course its off a site but still good, sooooo yep
Price!
Basically since its not too hard i can give low price of:
5,000g a banner!

FOR ALL OF DECEMBER IM HAVING A FREEBIE MONTH! Come get a free banner or icon for your websites and forums heart

do u have and samples

Friendly Girl

10,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
TweetGirl-x
mystressfluffy
I MAKE DIGITAL BANNERS! Of course its off a site but still good, sooooo yep
Price!
Basically since its not too hard i can give low price of:
5,000g a banner!

FOR ALL OF DECEMBER IM HAVING A FREEBIE MONTH! Come get a free banner or icon for your websites and forums heart

do u have and samples

In my siggy are some samples

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff