Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm confused. But I think this is the wrong sub-forum for this.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/f.168/

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
D33PTHROATiNG

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
I had admin relocate my forum, they put me here
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
mystressfluffy
D33PTHROATiNG

Ok, well that is weird. question

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
D33PTHROATiNG
mystressfluffy
D33PTHROATiNG

Ok, well that is weird. question

Yeah

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope you like it heart
I love cuddles too! <hugs> It's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do I owe you?

its free, but donations are welcome, all of december is freebie month, feel the givin spirit of the holidays!
I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!! <hugs tightly> heart heart

Business Millionaire

Those are terrible banners.
        You don't make them yourself.
        LOL.WUT EVEN.

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope you like it heart
I love cuddles too! <hugs> It's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do I owe you?

its free, but donations are welcome, all of december is freebie month, feel the givin spirit of the holidays!
I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!! <hugs tightly> heart heart

*hugs back* no problem

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Mista Pickles

Those are terrible banners.
        You don't make them yourself.
        LOL.WUT EVEN.

i dont care what you say, youre just one in a million gaians and youre opinion doesnt matter if youre not buying, i can make a banner myself i just choose not to because my friends like the effects

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
*hugs back* no problem
Hehe..<huggles happily> I love the banners you made, though it seems my charity is dying on me. I have been dealing with so much, I haven't been able to keep up with it. <sigh>

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
*hugs back* no problem
Hehe..<huggles happily> I love the banners you made, though it seems my charity is dying on me. I have been dealing with so much, I haven't been able to keep up with it. <sigh>

Oh nooooo! How can i help?

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
*hugs back* no problem

Well I finally got over my depression, so..yeah. My charity is about helping beginning furries with starting their first avatars. I guess people just don't know it's there, or not many people in the charity forum?

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
*hugs back* no problem

Well I finally got over my depression, so..yeah. My charity is about helping beginning furries with starting their first avatars. I guess people just don't know it's there, or not many people in the charity forum?

hmmmm, want me to post about it in my shop and siggy? I have a LOT of friends and people who are RICH, like billionaires who dont share with me haha

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
hmmmm, want me to post about it in my shop and siggy? I have a LOT of friends and people who are RICH, like billionaires who dont share with me haha
Sure, Thank You! They don't share with you? That's pretty messed up. x.x I don't know how people make that much gold anyway. x.x

Friendly Girl

9,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Sure, Thank You! They don't share with you? That's pretty messed up. x.x I don't know how people make that much gold anyway. x.x

Theyve been on for a while and they save stuff

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Theyve been on for a while and they save stuff

Ahhh, cool. That's nice. Lucky for them. The one item I wanted was the cruel sweeper, it's sooo expensive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games