12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Im glad, thank you for your business
Hehe, Yup! You are very welcome! I might have more made later. Right now though, I'm a bit caught up with the Holidays. <bounds about> I've seen that site..glitter graphics..but I've never been able to figure out how to do anything on it.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
It took a while to figure out myself haha
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
LOL Yeah, I get lost rather easily on said things. I know what I want to do, how I want it to look, just not how to get it there.

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Im glad, thank you for your business
Hehe, Yup! You are very welcome! I might have more made later. Right now though, I'm a bit caught up with the Holidays. <bounds about> I've seen that site..glitter graphics..but I've never been able to figure out how to do anything on it.

It took a while to figure out myself haha
LOL Yeah, I get lost rather easily on said things. I know what I want to do, how I want it to look, just not how to get it there.

its alright, thats what im here for blaugh

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Yes indeed! Hey, is it possible to get these two made into a banner? Perhaps one on either side?

User ImageUser Image

With perhaps red lettering with the name of my charity on it?

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Yes indeed! Hey, is it possible to get these two made into a banner? Perhaps one on either side?

User ImageUser Image

With perhaps red lettering with the name of my charity on it?

im sorry i cant do two pictures, just one sweatdrop

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Ahhh, ok. Thanks though.

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Ahhh, ok. Thanks though.

I can do one animal though

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Ahhh, ok. Thanks though.

Well, I was thinking of a general rainbow with sparkle background thing instead. Hm...or since you can only use one picture, find a picture with rainbow colored animals or something?

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Ahhh, ok. Thanks though.

Well, I was thinking of a general rainbow with sparkle background thing instead. Hm...or since you can only use one picture, find a picture with rainbow colored animals or something?

sure ^^ ill see what i can do

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
No rush. I'm going through some issues and probably won't be around gaia for awhile. I need some time to get my life in order. Hehe, your name makes me want to cuddle you!~

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
No rush. I'm going through some issues and probably won't be around gaia for awhile. I need some time to get my life in order. Hehe, your name makes me want to cuddle you!~

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Go ahead :3 i love cuddles

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope you like it heart

Magical Bunny

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

i hope you like it heart
I love cuddles too! <hugs> It's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do I owe you?

Friendly Girl

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

i hope you like it heart
I love cuddles too! <hugs> It's BEAUTIFUL!!! How much do I owe you?

its free, but donations are welcome, all of december is freebie month, feel the givin spirit of the holidays!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games