• Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image User Image
I MAKE DIGITAL BANNERS! Of course its off a site but still good, sooooo yep
Price!
Basically since its not too hard i can give low price of:
5,000g a banner!

I also design post formats like mine(using pics i find online) so yeah thatll be anywhere from 5,000g to however much you wanna pay heart

frequent buyers get special treatment! freebies in non-sale conditions and quest help!
User Image User Image

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
Price!
5,000g a banner!
If you want it drawn then itll be more
10,000g a banner!
So yeeeeeah, hope to get customers!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Are you able to take art already made, and put it into a banner? Are you good with rainbow colors?

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!
10,000g a banner!

Are you able to take art already made, and put it into a banner? Are you good with rainbow colors?

Yes, all i need is the picture and the text you want
Interested in buying?

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!
10,000g a banner!

Interested in buying?
Yes! I need some medium and small buttons for my charity, and for my quest thread. Don't really know what to do with my charity though. I just know I want something eye catching and cute! So it's 5k for each button and banner?

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Price!
5,000g a banner!
10,000g a banner!

Interested in buying?
Yes! I need some medium and small buttons for my charity, and for my quest thread. Don't really know what to do with my charity though. I just know I want something eye catching and cute! So it's 5k for each button and banner?

Yep, do you have links to the pages i can use? I need them for the process

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Pages? You mean pictures? I don't have any pictures just yet. But here is a link to my Charity! You can ask me about certain pictures if you think they might be good.

Forever Furs Charity

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Pages? You mean pictures? I don't have any pictures just yet. But here is a link to my Charity! You can ask me about certain pictures if you think they might be good.

Forever Furs Charity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is this good?

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Forever Furs Charity

Is this good?
The lines kind of give me a headache. x.x I was hoping something with pets, something cute and cuddly?

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy

Forever Furs Charity

Is this good?
The lines kind of give me a headache. x.x I was hoping something with pets, something cute and cuddly?

I will make the changes now :3

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho

Is this better?

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

Is this better?
Yup, that looks really nice! I sent trade!

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Lolli-pop Psycho

Is this better?
Yup, that looks really nice! I sent trade!

Im glad, thank you for your business

Magical Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
mystressfluffy
Hehe, Yup! You are very welcome! I might have more made later. Right now though, I'm a bit caught up with the Holidays. <bounds about> I've seen that site..glitter graphics..but I've never been able to figure out how to do anything on it.

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lolli-pop Psycho
mystressfluffy
Hehe, Yup! You are very welcome! I might have more made later. Right now though, I'm a bit caught up with the Holidays. <bounds about> I've seen that site..glitter graphics..but I've never been able to figure out how to do anything on it.

It took a while to figure out myself haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff