Hello. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
o____o 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
No. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Romantic Phantom

Flora Valentine
Azureron
Haha yeah. If only i had a dog that would EAT the homework instead of nudging it back at me.
Thats not bad. What are you majoring in? =]
One class i have yet to take.

I'm a computer game science major. x] So it's computer science + game development. n___n Pretty fun, I suppose. I guess we need to know some physics because of physics engines. :v
Haha, sounds like a cute dog. x3

Sounds pretty fun =] Are you a gamer as well?
True, i just hate when you sometimes have to take classes that arent needed for your selected major ><
Well...most think she is, except dog haters. Shes just evil to me at times. Like waking me up when i get to sleep in, tripping me when the house is dark, stealing my food and giving me the innocent look like she didnt do it. The list goes on D=

Friendly Sophomore

Azureron
Flora Valentine
Azureron
Haha yeah. If only i had a dog that would EAT the homework instead of nudging it back at me.

I'm a computer game science major. x] So it's computer science + game development. n___n Pretty fun, I suppose. I guess we need to know some physics because of physics engines. :v

True, i just hate when you sometimes have to take classes that arent needed for your selected major ><
Well...most think she is, except dog haters. Shes just evil to me at times. Like waking me up when i get to sleep in, tripping me when the house is dark, stealing my food and giving me the innocent look like she didnt do it. The list goes on D=

Yeah I love gaming. xD Mostly MMOs & RTS/MOBAs.
Physics isn't too bad. I dislike GEs more, since they have absolutely nothing to do with my major in most cases. xD
Haha, still sounds adorable. xp

Romantic Phantom

Flora Valentine
Azureron
Flora Valentine
Azureron

Yeah I love gaming. xD Mostly MMOs & RTS/MOBAs.
Physics isn't too bad. I dislike GEs more, since they have absolutely nothing to do with my major in most cases. xD
Haha, still sounds adorable. xp

What are some MMO's do you play? Only games i have played on pc are Grandchase, and Audition. I mostly play 3ds, wii, and ps3. 3DS will have more of my attention next tuesday though. x]
Haha, how many classes are you taking this semester?
yeah i guess, cant ever stay mad at her, haha.
Do you have any animals?

Friendly Sophomore

Azureron
What are some MMO's do you play? Only games i have played on pc are Grandchase, and Audition. I mostly play 3ds, wii, and ps3. 3DS will have more of my attention next tuesday though. x]
Haha, how many classes are you taking this semester?
yeah i guess, cant ever stay mad at her, haha.
Do you have any animals?

Currently I'm playing Path of Exile (open beta) and Vindictus. I'm also playing League of Legends (not an MMO haha). I played GC before! I've never tried Audition before, though, but I'm under the impression that's a rhythm game? I love those too.
Ooh, what game on the 3DS? My sister got one, not me, but I've played some TFF (Theatrhythm Final Fantasy), and that was pretty fun. :3
Just 3. I missed the first day of my writing class, and our uni drops people who don't make the first seminar... haha.
No, I don't have any pets. T^T I'm allergic to most of them, actually. D: When I can get pets on my own though, I'd love some. Allergy medicines would be totally worth it.
Amggggh

you sooo kyuuuute

and u game

marry me pls c;

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite
Amggggh

you sooo kyuuuute

and u game

marry me pls c;

Whah, thanks. ^^'
Marriage? But... but so soon! xd

&psh games are awesome, more people should game. xP
Flora Valentine
HI-Definite
Amggggh

you sooo kyuuuute

and u game

marry me pls c;

Whah, thanks. ^^'
Marriage? But... but so soon! xd

&psh games are awesome, more people should game. xP

gimmie that LoL usernameeee
we can have funs. You must be like 2k+ elo

too soon? How about fk it before its too late

huehuehue

Romantic Phantom

Flora Valentine

Currently I'm playing Path of Exile (open beta) and Vindictus. I'm also playing League of Legends (not an MMO haha). I played GC before! I've never tried Audition before, though, but I'm under the impression that's a rhythm game? I love those too.
Ooh, what game on the 3DS? My sister got one, not me, but I've played some TFF (Theatrhythm Final Fantasy), and that was pretty fun. :3
Just 3. I missed the first day of my writing class, and our uni drops people who don't make the first seminar... haha.
No, I don't have any pets. T^T I'm allergic to most of them, actually. D: When I can get pets on my own though, I'd love some. Allergy medicines would be totally worth it.

Soooo many people have tried to get me to play LoL. @_@ Thats a ongrowing addiction. Mhmm, its is. Alot of dancing and some pretty cool music. I kinda miss it, use to play it alot with a ex bestfriend of mines. Good times 3nodding i recommend it if you ever have spare time to play it.
Fire Emblem Awakening. I am getting the bundle for it, not sure yet what i will do with my current 3DS yet. Awww, you should get one. =] Interesting, thats my current favorite game for it too. I been playing it in between replies.
Wow, did they atleast give a warning or something?
What pets would you get when you are on your own?

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite

huehuehue

I should've known you were Morde in disguise! ):<
I was gold solo q last season since you can only go so far as a support main... I need to start playing other roles. xD I was plat in 3s and 5s at least. I wish I was 2k+... T^T Most of my friends are and they laugh at me. gonk

I haven't really played much ranked this season... I messed up 2 games so I'm sad because placement = crazy ELO loss. xD And gain, but I'm not feeling confident.

Friendly Sophomore

Azureron
Flora Valentine

Soooo many people have tried to get me to play LoL. @_@ Thats a ongrowing addiction. Mhmm, its is. Alot of dancing and some pretty cool music. I kinda miss it, use to play it alot with a ex bestfriend of mines. Good times 3nodding i recommend it if you ever have spare time to play it.
Fire Emblem Awakening. I am getting the bundle for it, not sure yet what i will do with my current 3DS yet. Awww, you should get one. =] Interesting, thats my current favorite game for it too. I been playing it in between replies.

Yeah, I knew the rule about getting dropped. It was my fault for not waking up in time. >__<
I'll probably check out Audition some time when I have more free time. I'm already playing so many games. D: LoL is definitely rather addicting, so I'm keeping my number of games per day low so I don't get sucked in and mess up my grades again. xD
I love dogs and cats equally, so ideally I'd want one of each. It's up to chance if they get along though, I guess.
Flora Valentine
HI-Definite

huehuehue

I should've known you were Morde in disguise! ):<
I was gold solo q last season since you can only go so far as a support main... I need to start playing other roles. xD I was plat in 3s and 5s at least. I wish I was 2k+... T^T Most of my friends are and they laugh at me. gonk

I haven't really played much ranked this season... I messed up 2 games so I'm sad because placement = crazy ELO loss. xD And gain, but I'm not feeling confident.

I never play ranked solo q

I do play alot of ranked 5's at 1500 elo.

but idk

ppl don't like me cause I goes balls deep

ALL ABOUT THAT J4 BABYY

Romantic Phantom

Flora Valentine
Azureron
Flora Valentine

Yeah, I knew the rule about getting dropped. It was my fault for not waking up in time. >__<
I'll probably check out Audition some time when I have more free time. I'm already playing so many games. D: LoL is definitely rather addicting, so I'm keeping my number of games per day low so I don't get sucked in and mess up my grades again. xD
I love dogs and cats equally, so ideally I'd want one of each. It's up to chance if they get along though, I guess.

Awwww, sleepyhead x] Have you ever had those wake ups when you go flying out of your bed like a ninja?
Haha sounds like games are your addiction. Probably can play them endlessly, especially if you are on break from college. I dunno why, but i wanna play a tycoon game, probably even the rollercoaster one.
Very possible, especially if you get them both when kittens and puppies =] Grow up being best friends, and smothering you with their love and affection everyday.

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite

but idk

ALL ABOUT THAT J4 BABYY

I'M HALPING!
hahaha yeah, going balls deep isn't what I do at all... unless I'm Leona, I guess. V:

Friendly Sophomore

Azureron
Awwww, sleepyhead x] Have you ever had those wake ups when you go flying out of your bed like a ninja?
Haha sounds like games are your addiction. Probably can play them endlessly, especially if you are on break from college. I dunno why, but i wanna play a tycoon game, probably even the rollercoaster one.
Very possible, especially if you get them both when kittens and puppies =] Grow up being best friends, and smothering you with their love and affection everyday.

Yeah, I have a very irregular sleep schedule. xD My friends joke that my days aren't 24 hours but 46. (I stay awake 30 hours then knock out for 16 most days.) No, I've never had that kind of wakeup. They've mostly been me groggily waking up and rolling over and catching myself before I fall off the tiny tiny beds my apartment offers. xP
Games are definitely my addiction. I do like other things, too, but that's what takes up the most time. Some of the questions you've asked me could've been answered by the info post on the first page, by the way. n___n You can read it if you want to know more about me~
Have you played tycoon games before? o3o I haven't, actually. I'm always scared I'll mess everything up. xD
Ah, sounds like heaven. @__@ Kittens and puppies are so adorable... they're great when they grow up, but they're just so awesome young. xD
Flora Valentine
HI-Definite

but idk

ALL ABOUT THAT J4 BABYY

I'M HALPING!
hahaha yeah, going balls deep isn't what I do at all... unless I'm Leona, I guess. V:

yeah broe, when I goes balls deep, I like to scream DEMACIAAAAAAAAAA

It empowers me.

I do that irl as well.

Leona is sek c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items