Hi~ 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Hello. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
o____o 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
No. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 > >>
Flora Valentine
D33PTHROATiNG
I joined in early 2009 so I sadly couldn't be part of the closed beta anymore.. :c But I do remember some really weird bugs as well. xD It used to be quite fun to play but it got a bit boring nowadays and ... I don't know really know, but they kind of changed everything. xD No one really plays SS anymore for example. emotion_8c They all go for DMS now. gonk (which I really hate) I used to be really addicted and get on at like 10AM and stay til about 3AM. rofl I'm glad that I'm over that. n.n

Honestly, I have no idea. sweatdrop I'm not really paying much attention to the items here but I guess they're still quite popular. c: Might as well be sorta expensive. gonk

Alright. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cya later.

Have you been active since 09? o:
I've seen people around who have stayed rather active for the entire eight years they've been on Gaia... that always seems pretty amazing to me haha.
I think I'll play zOMG again just for nostalgia's sake and to see all the new things. xD

I've been active mainly on zOMG for 3 years straight but took a break last year. c: It was my first and only break. But in my defense, I wasn't online much anywhere. sweatdrop Yes, I abandoned the internet almost completely.
Came back late September and found out that Gaia had Forums. xD (Obviously I knew this but was never much in the forums.) Now I'm kinda hooked by the people in the SSCR. Probably the nicest people you'll ever meet here. emotion_kirakira

Say hello to all the ol' friends for me. I'ma watch the Simpsons. 3nodding

Swashbuckling Mage

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Flora Valentine

yup kiki plushies/ whatever they're called are over one mil now -___-

Friendly Sophomore

D33PTHROATiNG
I've been active mainly on zOMG for 3 years straight but took a break last year. c: It was my first and only break. But in my defense, I wasn't online much anywhere. sweatdrop Yes, I abandoned the internet almost completely.
Came back late September and found out that Gaia had Forums. xD (Obviously I knew this but was never much in the forums.) Now I'm kinda hooked by the people in the SSCR. Probably the nicest people you'll ever meet here. emotion_kirakira

Haha have fun! heart

Oh? I wonder why the nicest people are around here... hmmm... o3o'' Nice to know though. biggrin

Friendly Sophomore

silver shyfly
yup kiki plushies/ whatever they're called are over one mil now -___-

Whaaaah, totally should've kept them! ><

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Flora Valentine
Ryuuk the Shinigami
Flora Valentine
Ryuuk the Shinigami
oh wow youre pretty :3

Whah, thank you. heart n__n
Would you like a sign?

why yes please ^^

What would you like written on the sign?~
And proposed price? x]
how bout 2 signs saying Ryuuk <3 for 20k?

Friendly Sophomore

Ryuuk the Shinigami

Sure! Could you send the trade? n___n I'll make them as soon as I can.

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Flora Valentine
Ryuuk the Shinigami

alright done cutie ^^
Flora Valentine
D33PTHROATiNG

Haha have fun! heart

Oh? I wonder why the nicest people are around here... hmmm... o3o'' Nice to know though. biggrin

I have no idea why, but I only met nice people here so far. c: It's like a whole different Gaia. rofl

Friendly Sophomore

Ryuuk the Shinigami
Flora Valentine
Ryuuk the Shinigami

alright done cutie ^^

I've sent your signs now. 3nodding I hope you like them~

Friendly Sophomore

D33PTHROATiNG
Flora Valentine
D33PTHROATiNG

Haha have fun! heart

I have no idea why, but I only met nice people here so far. c: It's like a whole different Gaia. rofl

That's definitely good to know. >3 I don't want to meet a bunch of jerks. T__T haha

Friendly Sophomore

Friendly Sophomore

Friendly Sophomore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yay, finally come samples to put up~~

Ruthless Ladykiller

Could I get a sign saying "I <3 Cynic" with a doodle of this face on it somewhere? smile

20k?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games