< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite
yeah broe, when I goes balls deep, I like to scream DEMACIAAAAAAAAAA

It empowers me.

I do that irl as well.

Leona is sek c

Leona da best.
haha I don't really make any sounds at all when I play, but I do know some of my friends who are more like you. xP

Omnipresent Paladin

6,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
ninja you look bored in your pic

Friendly Sophomore

Force1295

Indeed. xD I couldn't quite decide on how to take the picture.
Interesting to see you around here. o:

Omnipresent Paladin

6,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Flora Valentine
Force1295

I can find peeps easily on here ninja

Romantic Phantom

Flora Valentine
Azureron
Awwww, sleepyhead x] Have you ever had those wake ups when you go flying out of your bed like a ninja?
Haha sounds like games are your addiction. Probably can play them endlessly, especially if you are on break from college. I dunno why, but i wanna play a tycoon game, probably even the rollercoaster one.
Very possible, especially if you get them both when kittens and puppies =] Grow up being best friends, and smothering you with their love and affection everyday.

Yeah, I have a very irregular sleep schedule. xD My friends joke that my days aren't 24 hours but 46. (I stay awake 30 hours then knock out for 16 most days.) No, I've never had that kind of wakeup. They've mostly been me groggily waking up and rolling over and catching myself before I fall off the tiny tiny beds my apartment offers. xP
Games are definitely my addiction. I do like other things, too, but that's what takes up the most time. Some of the questions you've asked me could've been answered by the info post on the first page, by the way. n___n You can read it if you want to know more about me~
Have you played tycoon games before? o3o I haven't, actually. I'm always scared I'll mess everything up. xD
Ah, sounds like heaven. @__@ Kittens and puppies are so adorable... they're great when they grow up, but they're just so awesome young. xD

How the...i never understand how anyone can sleep for so long. o.o Im jealous. Most my body will allow me to sleep is 8 hours. I have a few times, haha. Most recent was because of miscommunication about what time i was suppose to be to work one morning. It was suppose to be 7am, but it was changed to 5am without me knowing. So when i got the phone call a little after 5am, boy did i hop out that bed fast and into the bathroom. xD The best part of waking up, is messy hair in the morning.
Mhmm, i read, but its always fun learning by talking =] I remember better that way. There is always alot about me on my profile if you are curious.
Yeah, i played rollercoaster tycoon 2 i think it was at a friends house many years ago. Making mistakes is all part of the fun =] Plus you get alot of crazy ideas that way.
Mhmm, Im sure you will raise two adorable pets when the time comes =]
How is the weather where you live?

Friendly Sophomore

Force1295
Flora Valentine
Force1295

Indeed. The problem benefit of having friends. xp
Flora Valentine
HI-Definite
yeah broe, when I goes balls deep, I like to scream DEMACIAAAAAAAAAA

It empowers me.

I do that irl as well.

Leona is sek c

Leona da best.
haha I don't really make any sounds at all when I play, but I do know some of my friends who are more like you. xP

I have to wear gunnars when I play leona

hue

I love making sounds
it makes me feel in character

I get hellla better

Omnipresent Paladin

6,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Flora Valentine
Force1295
Flora Valentine
Force1295

and I am a problem xd like a fly you need to swat

Friendly Sophomore

Azureron
Flora Valentine
Azureron
Awwww, sleepyhead x] Have you ever had those wake ups when you go flying out of your bed like a ninja?
Haha sounds like games are your addiction. Probably can play them endlessly, especially if you are on break from college. I dunno why, but i wanna play a tycoon game, probably even the rollercoaster one.
Very possible, especially if you get them both when kittens and puppies =] Grow up being best friends, and smothering you with their love and affection everyday.

Yeah, I have a very irregular sleep schedule. xD My friends joke that my days aren't 24 hours but 46. (I stay awake 30 hours then knock out for 16 most days.) No, I've never had that kind of wakeup. They've mostly been me groggily waking up and rolling over and catching myself before I fall off the tiny tiny beds my apartment offers. xP
Games are definitely my addiction. I do like other things, too, but that's what takes up the most time. Some of the questions you've asked me could've been answered by the info post on the first page, by the way. n___n You can read it if you want to know more about me~
Have you played tycoon games before? o3o I haven't, actually. I'm always scared I'll mess everything up. xD
Ah, sounds like heaven. @__@ Kittens and puppies are so adorable... they're great when they grow up, but they're just so awesome young. xD

How the...i never understand how anyone can sleep for so long. o.o Im jealous. Most my body will allow me to sleep is 8 hours. I have a few times, haha. Most recent was because of miscommunication about what time i was suppose to be to work one morning. It was suppose to be 7am, but it was changed to 5am without me knowing. So when i got the phone call a little after 5am, boy did i hop out that bed fast and into the bathroom. xD The best part of waking up, is messy hair in the morning.
Mhmm, i read, but its always fun learning by talking =] I remember better that way. There is always alot about me on my profile if you are curious.
Yeah, i played rollercoaster tycoon 2 i think it was at a friends house many years ago. Making mistakes is all part of the fun =] Plus you get alot of crazy ideas that way.
Mhmm, Im sure you will raise two adorable pets when the time comes =]
How is the weather where you live?

The best thing? Most people consider it the worst! xD Thankfully my hair stays about the same when I sleep.
My friend made some really cool rollercoasters, and I liked watching the videos of them but that's about it. x3
Haha asking about weather now? razz It's a bit chilly since I wear shorts all the time [so it's my fault really] but it's still pretty alright. I live in Southern California anyway, land of the mild weather. xD How about you?

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite

hue

I love making sounds

I get hellla better

hahaha xD I guess you'd never play Sona then. razz

Friendly Sophomore

Force1295
Flora Valentine
Force1295
Flora Valentine
Force1295

and I am a problem xd like a fly you need to swat

-swat-
Did it work? razz

Omnipresent Paladin

6,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Flora Valentine

-swat-
Did it work? razz
harder xD
Flora Valentine
HI-Definite

hue

I love making sounds

I get hellla better

hahaha xD I guess you'd never play Sona then. razz

only arcade sona

c:

Friendly Sophomore

Force1295
Flora Valentine

-swat-
Did it work? razz
harder xD

...I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing anymore.
Is this... is this appropriate?

xD How have you been today?

Friendly Sophomore

HI-Definite
only arcade sona

c:

Man, I love Arcade Sona... heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items