Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fatcat

EyySushi
Jas! Sup~! Well i learned that in 7th grade while learning about medival japan LOL *i remember events well* racist people do suck but if you come to my school we're just all racist because we're all from all over the place and we're goofballs xD except me i'm like THATS JUST SO MEAN but they state it in the weirdest way xD
My friend said that 'i'm as yellow as a tennis ball today' i'm like YOU'RE SO WEIRD...
Then my other dude friend was like i'm as black as unicorn i'm like tf...xDDD
Life doesnt make sense at public schools here LOL
I love being called love, dahling <3

Anna! doing well~ Just got a job, and will be starting mid-feb. ;3
Haha, well I don't remember crappp about anything history except like huge events. xD
My school sucks. It's either you're rich or you'r poor. Just a bunch of white people here who
only likes white girls. xD And Asians here, they don't really like me, cause I don't have that "Asian"
personality as in, get good grades, like k-pop- blahblahblah, they have there own clique. So I like being friends with the nerdy people. <33 Nerds are the freaking best.
Haha! I get a lot, like Niglet, n****r, and Shadow. I was quiet offended, since I wasn't actually black. xD But it's oh well~
Life doesn't make sense at any public school, period. xD
Dahling dahhhlingg! <3

Super Feeder

14,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Firestarter 200
holy crap i just gave away all my 50k and under items to CB people

Dapper Dabbler

HI-Definite
Gimmie saign pls ty

Only if you pay up, b***h
emotion_donotwant

Fairy

Omg they suck :c same thing at my school except not xD my school it's like 99.99999% asian xDD well not that much but yeah. SF's the asian area of cali c: even though cali's know for mexicans since it IS mexican sweatdrop we have like, 20% mexicans here. c:
I <3 kpop and with me its the opposite way around. All of the non-white people hate me (they just consider me white...) but i heart nerds cause i'm in honors with all of them. Whippy! whee

Evercrossed
EyySushi
Jas! Sup~! Well i learned that in 7th grade while learning about medival japan LOL *i remember events well* racist people do suck but if you come to my school we're just all racist because we're all from all over the place and we're goofballs xD except me i'm like THATS JUST SO MEAN but they state it in the weirdest way xD
My friend said that 'i'm as yellow as a tennis ball today' i'm like YOU'RE SO WEIRD...
Then my other dude friend was like i'm as black as unicorn i'm like tf...xDDD
Life doesnt make sense at public schools here LOL
I love being called love, dahling <3

Anna! doing well~ Just got a job, and will be starting mid-feb. ;3
Haha, well I don't remember crappp about anything history except like huge events. xD
My school sucks. It's either you're rich or you'r poor. Just a bunch of white people here who
only likes white girls. xD And Asians here, they don't really like me, cause I don't have that "Asian"
personality as in, get good grades, like k-pop- blahblahblah, they have there own clique. So I like being friends with the nerdy people. <33 Nerds are the freaking best.
Haha! I get a lot, like Niglet, n****r, and Shadow. I was quiet offended, since I wasn't actually black. xD But it's oh well~
Life doesn't make sense at any public school, period. xD
Dahling dahhhlingg! <3

Desirable Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Super Feeder

14,000 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Firestarter 200
I WAS GIVING AWAY STUFF AND THIS GUY WAS EXTREMELY RUDE
KO'D
Chwisty
HI-Definite
Gimmie saign pls ty

Only if you pay up, b***h
emotion_donotwant

why u call me b***h

I'm nice guy

hellur

Dangerous Fatcat

EyySushi
Omg they suck :c same thing at my school except not xD my school it's like 99.99999% asian xDD well not that much but yeah. SF's the asian area of cali c: even though cali's know for mexicans since it IS mexican sweatdrop we have like, 20% mexicans here. c:
I <3 kpop and with me its the opposite way around. All of the non-white people hate me (they just consider me white...) but i heart nerds cause i'm in honors with all of them. Whippy! whee

Haha Asians are everywhere, period. Especially in Irvine. RINN. There are plenty of Mexicans down
in SoCal. I'm actually dating one<3 White people here just think I'm black fosho. xD Idk why though.
I know I'm dark, but really. xD I'm not in any smart classes, lol. As in nerds, I ment gamers, and
anime lovers. XDDD

Dangerous Fatcat

HI-Definite

I give you sign asap, you gimmie 1g.
My sign will prob take like 184901248912849021 days. heart
Evercrossed
HI-Definite

I give you sign asap, you gimmie 1g.
My sign will prob take like 184901248912849021 days. heart
afff surrrre

Dangerous Fatcat

HI-Definite