6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
D33PTHROATiNG
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG

surprised Hahah-- I know that girl in your signature. redface

Of course. c: I usually always have fun taking signs. If I don't, then I'll stop and do it some other day. 3nodding

I sorta do, I mean I like just met her but she seems awesome 3nodding

Thats good ^^ well I guess that makes sense, like if you didn't have fun doing them then why make signs at all..lol

She's not that great. redface Bleh. redface

Some people do it for the money only. gonk But I am on Gaia to have fun and not for the money or to actually work for money... WTF xD It's so infantile.
Of course it's great to earn some pixel moneys on the way but why bother?

What makes you say that, she like it to me ^^
I KNOW....some people want some outlandish prices for their signs, its rediculous scream but yours is a hell of a deal ^^ and thats good you come to have fun on Gaia and not in it for the pixel money. Oh I bet lol
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG

surprised Hahah-- I know that girl in your signature. redface

Of course. c: I usually always have fun taking signs. If I don't, then I'll stop and do it some other day. 3nodding

I sorta do, I mean I like just met her but she seems awesome 3nodding

Thats good ^^ well I guess that makes sense, like if you didn't have fun doing them then why make signs at all..lol

She's not that great. redface Bleh. redface

Some people do it for the money only. gonk But I am on Gaia to have fun and not for the money or to actually work for money... WTF xD It's so infantile.
Of course it's great to earn some pixel moneys on the way but why bother?

What makes you say that, she's like it to me ^^
I KNOW....some people want some outlandish prices for their signs, its rediculous scream but yours is a hell of a deal ^^ and thats good you come to have fun on Gaia and not in it for the pixel money. Oh I bet lol

I do understand high prices for special effort as cosplays, makeup or whatsoever, but not for normal signs. I mean.. I actually do feel bad to want atleast 5k for one picture. It's just a picture afterall. At the same time I'm more than happy about people who pay me 150k. 4laugh
@.@ I don't know. I usually feel bad ripping people off-- that's why I told you to pay whatever you want.

Gracious Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
D33PTHROATiNG

I do understand high prices for special effort as cosplays, makeup or whatsoever, but not for normal signs. I mean.. I actually do feel bad to want atleast 5k for one picture. It's just a picture afterall. At the same time I'm more than happy about people who pay me 150k. 4laugh
@.@ I don't know. I usually feel bad ripping people off-- that's why I told you to pay whatever you want.

well yes, for things like cosplays and s**t its understand for a little price increase but for like half a mill to a mil is a bit much unless they look exactly like who they are cosplaying or it takes like an hour putting it on lol
well thats good you dont like ripping people off, shows your a good person ^o^ and if people gladly pay like 150k, let them lol whee
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG

well yes, for things like cosplays and s**t its understandable for a little price increase but for like half a mill to a mil is a bit much unless they look exactly like who they are cosplaying or it takes like an hour putting it on lol
well thats good you dont like ripping people off, shows your a good person ^o^ and if people gladly pay like 150k, let them lol whee

I never saw signs for 500k to 1mill here. surprised But yes, that's way too much. The only good cosplay I saw here so far (+ awesome picture quality) was by Yuiisuki. emotion_kirakira And she's selling them cheap, too. 3nodding //not trying to advertise lmao

Speaking of cosplays, I'm thinking about making a Tony Chopper cosplay for a convention I'm going to this summer. emotion_kirakira Your opinion on that? gonk He's soooo cute but I'm not sure 'cause the cosplay seems so easy to make.. I might deceive myself and go nuts with it. scream Not even mentioning the fact that I never made a cosplay. rofl

Gracious Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
D33PTHROATiNG

I never saw signs for 500k to 1mill here. surprised But yes, that's way too much. The only good cosplay I saw here so far (+ awesome picture quality) was by Yuiisuki. emotion_kirakira And she's selling them cheap, too. 3nodding //not trying to advertise lmao

Speaking of cosplays, I'm thinking about making a Tony Chopper cosplay for a convention I'm going to this summer. emotion_kirakira Your opinion on that? gonk He's soooo cute but I'm not sure 'cause the cosplay seems so easy to make.. I might deceive myself and go nuts with it. scream Not even mentioning the fact that I never made a cosplay. rofl

i have lol people are ridiculous and maybe il check her shop out sometime lol

who's that? I would give an oppion but i have no idea who tony chopper is lol and what convention do you plan on going to this summer??
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG

i have lol people are ridiculous and maybe il check her shop out sometime lol

who's that? I would give an oppion but i have no idea who tony chopper is lol and what convention do you plan on going to this summer??

I don't think she has a shop; she opens them temporary from time to time. But she's sooo cute. 4laugh

o____o Tony Chopper. I can't believe you just said you don't know him. gonk He's the cutest of all One Piece pirates. gonk gonk gonk
It's called AniMagic. I doubt you know it. xD It's in Germany. Ticketing starts tonight 12AM. emotion_kirakira

Gracious Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
D33PTHROATiNG

I don't think she has a shop; she opens them temporary from time to time. But she's sooo cute. 4laugh

o____o Tony Chopper. I can't believe you just said you don't know him. gonk He's the cutest of all One Piece pirates. gonk gonk gonk
It's called AniMagic. I doubt you know it. xD It's in Germany. Ticketing starts tonight 12AM. emotion_kirakira

That is a nice sign O.O lol

oh yeah, I just haven't read or watched one piece in forever so I forgot his name lol you should totally go as him ^^
ahh I haven't heard of it, and I've never been to Germany, though I've always wanted to
iKal-El
D33PTHROATiNG

That is a nice sign O.O lol

oh yeah, I just haven't read or watched one piece in forever so I forgot his name lol you should totally go as him ^^
ahh I haven't heard of it, and I've never been to Germany, though I've always wanted to

Me neither.. I got kinda bored of the new episodes. gonk But I loved and still do love the old ones. emotion_kirakira It's basicly the only anime I enjoy. D:

I was there last year and it was soooo ********' stressing. gonk Went there on Thursday on a 8h train ride, been to the con all day on Friday and went to a club right after it. XD I think I had about 9 hours of sleep during the WHOLE weekend (and most of that was on the train lol) just 'cause we went out every night after the con and only came back at 5 to 7AM. It was great anyways. 3nodding
Vaiche
D33PTHROATiNG

What do you want it to say: Emika
Offer: 7k

Thank you for the tip. heart
User Image

User Image

Razthedemon
D33PTHROATiNG

What do you want it to say: <3 Mike
Offer: 30k

Hope you like it. 3nodding