Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vaxden87
just as a nice friend warning Bra signs are against the tos

Oh gosh. @-@ Thank you. I'll fix that. >.>
kaila Cat
I might also.....I'm starting to get monies together for boob signs! hehehehehe.

A gif is animated in a series so it shows movement. I don't think you can cause you said you use and ipod to take the pictures.

Hmm. Well, if I take a video on my ipod I might be able to break it down. But, it can't be anything extreme. xD

Generous Entrepreneur

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
I'm alright. I guess. Not feeling quite 100% tonight but I guess that's the breaks.

well at least you are not doing horrible
true enough

yup yup. it's too bad I stopped ordering cleavage signs or I would order some

I think you're probably right for stopping.

yeah I guess so ^_^

Generous Entrepreneur

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
B3WBZ
Vaxden87

Oh gosh. @-@ Thank you. I'll fix that. >.>

you're welcome don;t want anyone getting banned today
B3WBZ
kaila Cat
I might also.....I'm starting to get monies together for boob signs! hehehehehe.

A gif is animated in a series so it shows movement. I don't think you can cause you said you use and ipod to take the pictures.

Hmm. Well, if I take a video on my ipod I might be able to break it down. But, it can't be anything extreme. xD

Well, that's up to you, but I imagine that would be pretty expensive.

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
Vaxden87

They are? Why? Are bikini signs too?

Yes they are became against the tos like 2 years ago I think. Too many complaints I think but I am pretty sure Bikini signs are still good ^_^

Complaining about boobs is ridiculous.........I mean c'mon!

I agree now they are trying to Ban bikini signs but I don't think that will pass

What the heck is going on in this world?! razz I suppose the problem is the age of the people in the signs.

there are so many people getting pregnaunt and yet the non-nude boobies get banned

FTW x.x
breakface
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
Vaxden87

Yes they are became against the tos like 2 years ago I think. Too many complaints I think but I am pretty sure Bikini signs are still good ^_^

I agree now they are trying to Ban bikini signs but I don't think that will pass

What the heck is going on in this world?! razz I suppose the problem is the age of the people in the signs.

there are so many people getting pregnaunt and yet the non-nude boobies get banned

FTW x.x

Well I have to admit it is kinda disconcerting to see 15 year old girls doing cleavage shots in their bras.

But maybe that's just because I'm too old for that sort of thing. Old fashioned, that's me.

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kaila Cat
breakface
kaila Cat
Vaxden87
kaila Cat
Vaxden87

FTW x.x

Well I have to admit it is kinda disconcerting to see 15 year old girls doing cleavage shots in their bras.

But maybe that's just because I'm too old for that sort of thing. Old fashioned, that's me.

i cut it at 17,cause they almost legal enough and i dont force them to do it x.x

Timid Lunatic

I want some.... B3WBZ 4 GOLD
          O F F E R;; 40k
          P O S E ?;; with lips
          W O R D S;; Zhong heart
          C O L O R S;; red
          O T H E R;; Anything else?
breakface
kaila Cat
breakface
kaila Cat
Vaxden87

FTW x.x

i cut it at 17,cause they almost legal enough and i dont force them to do it x.x
lol that's just sad. :p

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
kaila Cat
breakface
kaila Cat
breakface
kaila Cat
Vaxden87

FTW x.x

lol that's just sad. :p

yeah well im a sad person XD
and.... i dont know, i lost my thought train x.x

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
I want some.... B3WBZ 4 GOLD
          O F F E R;; 200k
          P O S E ?;; Regular pose with lips
          W O R D S;; iKal-El
          C O L O R S;; Red and Black