Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
aww she must be really really sick to still be out
feel better sweety

shes doing tons better huni :3 shes just busy with school stuff exams etc she will be back on gaia soon enough xP she still dont know i auto buyd this yet xD lmfao xP
3nodding thats good, i know what you mean i have been suck studying for test and midterms too emo

lol i dont study myself never been schooled xD i been working since 7 xD roamny thing ;] xD

curious is that u in ur sig do u make signs urself or something ? XD
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
feel better sweety

shes doing tons better huni :3 shes just busy with school stuff exams etc she will be back on gaia soon enough xP she still dont know i auto buyd this yet xD lmfao xP
3nodding thats good, i know what you mean i have been suck studying for test and midterms too emo

lol i dont study myself never been schooled xD i been working since 7 xD roamny thing ;] xD

lol i cant even find a job out here crying
no i used to make signs but i no longer do, and saddly no thats not me in my sig rofl
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
feel better sweety

no i used to make signs but i no longer do, and saddly no thats not me in my sig rofl

lol work is tought at this point in life xP alot of countrys are still indeed in recession xD

ahhh i see xP thats a shame xD and lol why sadly ? im sure ur just as gawjus as all the sign makers on gaia tho no one can beat dc shes jus wow xP
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
feel better sweety

lol work is tought at this point in life xP alot of countrys are still indeed in recession xD

ahhh i see xP thats a shame xD and lol why sadly ? im sure ur just as gawjus as all the sign makers on gaia tho no one can beat dc shes jus wow xP

yeah i live out here in Cali... so im ********, i have tried a lot of different jobs even McDanalds but nothing yet. Where do you live?
redface redface aww thankies
i know DC is amazing she looks so amazing in here pics i wish i had eyes like here too sweatdrop
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits

yeah i live out here in Cali... so im ********, i have tried a lot of different jobs even McDanalds but nothing yet. Where do you live?
redface redface aww thankies
i know DC is amazing she looks so amazing in here pics i wish i had eyes like here too sweatdrop

im actully from england xP ive worked at mc donalds before tho xD its not actully as bad a people assume XD i use to have alot laughs there locking my managers in the giant bins or in the freezer etc XD rofl

cali seems so wonderful tho :3 id move there if i had the money xD

lol yea DC is a very pretty lady her eyes cant be matched ur right bout that xP i wuvs her shes my lil angel xP

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Bulletz Assassin

im actully from england xP ive worked at mc donalds before tho xD its not actully as bad a people assume XD i use to have alot laughs there locking my managers in the giant bins or in the freezer etc XD rofl

lol yea DC is a very pretty lady her eyes cant be matched ur right bout that xP i wuvs her shes my lil angel xP

the only thing i know about england is that you guys dont do BBQs burning_eyes lol that does sound like fun, my cuz worked there a while ago and she told me all kinds of stories that would make me lose my lunch.
it is really great if you do have the money for it, everthing here cost alot classified_fu
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_kirakira sounds like love to me
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin

the only thing i know about england is that you guys dont do BBQs burning_eyes lol that does sound like fun, my cuz worked there a while ago and she told me all kinds of stories that would make me lose my lunch.
it is really great if you do have the money for it, everthing here cost alot classified_fu
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_kirakira sounds like love to me

we do do bbq's when it aint pissing down with rain >.> ( 3days a year ) rofl xD
naw we do when its sunny xD i love them but i tend to burn stuff by throwing tons fluid on xD

yea maccy d's was fun i remeber one guy i worked with was mopping lmao he caught the mop on wheels of the equipment tables lol he yanked it it hit him in the jaw and he cound speak he was jus like urghhg ughghg im in stitches laughing and our manager was a french woman lol she come out the office like AYE AYE AYE WtF U DOING U fugging idiot his like urgh val let me explain shes like shut up !!!! u idiot why is ur hat on the grill !!!!! im just on the floor pissing myself laughing shes like u 2 are never working together again xD
was best day i had there XD

lol im sure it is cali does look beautiful x]

hahaha xD no not love xP im miles away frm her xD and shes no wanting a bf xD + she knows shes my crush <3 xD
Bulletz Assassin

naw we do when its sunny xD i love them but i tend to burn stuff by throwing tons fluid on xD

yea maccy d's was fun i remeber one guy i worked with was mopping lmao he caught the mop on wheels of the equipment tables lol he yanked it it hit him in the jaw and he cound speak he was jus like urghhg ughghg im in stitches laughing and our manager was a french woman lol she come out the office like AYE AYE AYE WtF U DOING U fugging idiot his like urgh val let me explain shes like shut up !!!! u idiot why is ur hat on the grill !!!!! im just on the floor pissing myself laughing shes like u 2 are never working together again xD

hahaha xD no not love xP im miles away frm her xD and shes no wanting a bf xD + she knows shes my crush <3 xD

lol that just epicly funny, i almost peed myself rofl whats the weirdest thing that has happened to you while working there?
DC doesnt have a bf eek i would expect a gal like her to have guys waiting in line. shes beautiful and she has an amazing personality too heart if i were a guy i would be trying to make her mine if i could emotion_awesome
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin

lol that just epicly funny, i almost peed myself rofl whats the weirdest thing that has happened to you while working there?
DC doesnt have a bf eek i would expect a gal like her to have guys waiting in line. shes beautiful and she has an amazing personality too heart if i were a guy i would be trying to make her mine if i could emotion_awesome

well weridest thing was lol its funny to tho xD our stock rooms up stairs we had a lift i sent the lift up loaded it up with stuff we went short on cause of a rush ..
i pushed the button to see wha happen ith the door still open xD i dunno why lol
but yea the lift shot down the wi snapped O_O i jus saw wooosh and booommmmmmm i was like O_O * closes doors whistles and walks away* manager = pisssed !!! xD

she doesnt no xD i know shes amazing x] i always say to her what ever guy does manage to have her in life will be a lucky lucky man xD

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Fashionable Businessman

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Bulletz Assassin
Katie Tits
Bulletz Assassin

well weridest thing was lol its funny to tho xD our stock rooms up stairs we had a lift i sent the lift up loaded it up with stuff we went short on cause of a rush ..
i pushed the button to see wha happen ith the door still open xD i dunno why lol
but yea the lift shot down the wi snapped O_O i jus saw wooosh and booommmmmmm i was like O_O * closes doors whistles and walks away* manager = pisssed !!! xD

she doesnt no xD i know shes amazing x] i always say to her what ever guy does manage to have her in life will be a lucky lucky man xD

no i used to work in a Texmex resturant and we were having a friday happyhour/karoke night. there were this two women who came in with their two daugters, they were like 13 or so, the moms got their own table and started drinking and drinking, after a few margaritas they started hitting on me and it was really awkword cause there kids where there on the other side watching and laughing. lol i just went along with it and at the end of the night when they left they gave me like a $500 tip mrgreen

she probably dosent want a bf right now,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces