Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
User Image

Welcome to a sign buying thread like no other. A fun place where you can make signs & pics with your feet and buggy shall buy them from you to help with your gold or item quests! User Image heart

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

News and Updates

9/3/2012 - Shop remade and open for business! whee

Buggy Sign Stats

Total feet signs & pics from all of Gaia for buggy: 1130 emotion_kirakira

Rules and Guidelines

Just some quick general rules/notices that should be obvious to most people but just in case some didn't know:

1. Both Males and Females are invited to sell me one. Have fun while making it. heart

2. All signs/pics must be of your own feet. No foot image grabbing from anywhere, websites or elsewhere, and no avi/pixel/art feet. All art related deals/sales can be found in my art request shop.

3. Before you ask, these signs/pics are NOT against TOS. Nor do I allow any signs to be made for me that would break it either. Any signs made that break them will be reported. I want my shop to be a fun and safe place.

This shop and the signs on it (images of feet in general) have already been allowed by an omni-mod (can be shown upon request) and are permitted just as much as hand/leg/other signs you see around the site so please don't waste your time or theirs by reporting.

4. Do not send me harassing messages either here or on a pm. I know some of you are not into images of feet and I respect your opinions but please keep these thoughts/comments off here. PM me with questions/concerns if you must. If you post here with an aggressive message, I will simply block you for trying to stir up trouble. Don't even think of it. -.-

5. Remember these are possible starting prices. They can change UP or DOWN based on many factors, including uniqueness, quality or sign, your own sign shop prices or even me just being extra generous! heart

6. While I love all these signs, there are some cases where I'm getting similar and repeated signs in the same pose with very slight or no differences. I can no longer accept signs in the same pose more than a small handful of times (like 3 or 4 tops) before I'd offer less than the minimum range for each of those that are nearly identical.

7. Any blurry signs or signs with off/bad lighting that make it hard to see the sign / foot clearly won't be given much at all if anything at all depending on how bad it is. Hopefully it gets you to fix the issue and try again for a better amount. 3nodding

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Basic Foot Signs

Starting Minimum Price: 300k+
How To: You take a pic of the sole (bottom) your foot with writing on it* saying: "I squished Gtsluvr" Sample pics also posted around the profile. ( Be creative! biggrin )

Art based example of how to make a foot sign. 3nodding
User Image

( ~ Samples ~ )

*click for larger pic*
User Image - User Image - User Image

For those unable/unwilling to write on the skin
I accept the sign written on a paper but the sign must be next to the bottom of the foot pointing to where I was squished. " <------ "

*click for larger pic*
User Image

POV sign

Starting Minimum Price: 450k+
How To: Placing the camera on the ground/floor at an upwards angle, you take a pic of yourself and your foot [either the foot without the sign (easier), or the one with it (sign would be made first and thus harder] as if you're about to squish buggy. To you, it looks like you're taking a step towards the camera. Note: Works best if you have a timer setting on the camera.

User Image Art based example of how to make a pov sign/pic. Barefoot only please! (art is in slight error)

( ~ Samples ~ )

(click to see larger pic)

Toes sign

Starting Minimum Price: 300k+
How To: Placing the camera on the ground, you point your foot forward towards the camera where your toes are clearly visible. Then you write on a paper sign "Gtsluvr hugged these toes" with an arrow pointing to the toes. Then hold the sign to the side of your foot where the arrow points to your toes with enough space not to cover them.

( ~ Samples ~ )

More signs to choose from below!

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Foot Video Sign / Animated Gif

Starting Minimum Price: 400k+
How To: Any video or gif using the camera or a webcam to show a sign being made, the stomping of buggy, or any other such things you can do with your foot. The longer the gif/vid and more unique you make it with acting, can increase the amount I give. whee

( ~ Video Samples ~ )

(click to see videos)
POV video

Video with a bit of everything

Tribute Vid
A tribute piece made for me. Enjoy!

( ~ Gif / Animated Samples ~ )

(New) Paper Child Foot Signs

Starting Minimum Price: 450k+
How To: For the artists out there, this is your time to shine with sign making. Feel free to draw a buggy on paper as a cut-out to have me do anything on a foot. From hugging it or kissing it to even being squished under it, I'm limited only by your imagination. wink

( ~ Samples ~ )

User Image - User Image

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Buggy's Foot Sign Quests & Mini Checklist

I have quite the collection of signs and pics but there's always a bigger and better challenge out there. So I've arranged a small list of signs I'd love to have someday. Either as an order or just at random, these are the signs that would make my collection a grand one and highly sought after. I will always collect these signs but huge bonuses given to the first ones to complete one below. Completed quests are in the completed section and I'll also buy those as well. whee

Group Foot Sign (5 person sign complete! - New goal: 4 or 6+ People)
Group POV (5 person pov complete! - New goal: 6+ People)
Group Toes Sign
Signs made with 4 or more people. Quite possibly the hardest to obtain in terms of regular signs to make. If you are lucky enough to gather this many people and make any of these signs, I would reward you quite nicely for your efforts.

Landmark Foot Sign
Landmark POV
Landmark Toes Sign
Signs or pics made inside or outside of any National or International Landmark location. With the extra amount of people around these locations usually, only the truly fearless and brave few who don't mind showing feets in public may apply.

Boat Foot Sign
Boat POV
Boat Toes Sign
Signs made while riding on a boat of some kind. So this applies to any boat from a tiny dingy to a massive cruise ship. Not often one rides a boat so these signs would be quite profitable for you.

Airplane Foot Sign
Airplane POV
Airplane Toes Sign
Aka. the Mile-high buggy sign club. These pics would be taken in an airplane either in the tiny bathroom or at your seat. Incredibly hard but worth it for your efforts! `w`

Completed Sign Quests

These have been made by at least one person already and have claimed the bonus reward for being first. Don't worry though as I'd love more of these and will still pay heavily for many of these quested signs! Once again, I will ALWAYS buy these as there can never be enough fun and rare signs for buggy. emotion_kirakira

Double Foot Sign
Double POV
Double Toes Sign
Signs made with 2 people in them. Shouldn't be impossible to make if you bring a friend along.
Samples

Triple Foot Sign
Triple POV
Triple Toes Sign
Signs made with 3 people. Quite hard to obtain but not always if done under the right conditions. As it is tricky to get 3 people to agree to making these, I would easily give a hefty amount for getting each of these signs.
Samples

Group POV
Signs made with 4 or more people. Quite possibly the hardest to obtain in terms of regular signs to make. If you are lucky enough to gather this many people and make any of these signs, I would reward you quite nicely for your efforts.
Samples

User Image - User Image

Outdoors Foot Sign
Outdoors POV
Outdoors Toes Sign
Signs made while located anywhere outside of your home. Not really hard to make but truly interesting to have.
Samples

User Image -

Car Foot Sign
Car POV
Car Toes Sign
Signs made inside or outside of a car. Since buggy loves to travel I'd be in your car traveling with you as well. These signs along with the ones below are reflective of this. Tricky but not impossible to make.
Samples
Uploading soon!

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Contests, Giveaways and Prizes

Once in a while I may feel like throwing a sign contest or hand out prizes for certain times when I feel extra generous.
Check back here on occasion for fun and challenging contests to compete in or giveaways with often great prizes to claim!

____ Contest

None at the moment. Check back soon!

Contest Runs from: / / to / /

(Description: .... )

1st Place Reward: Big Prize Here
2nd Place Reward: Medium Prize Here
3rd and 4th Reward: Small Prize Here

_____ Prize/Giveaway

None at the moment. Check back soon!

(Description: .... )

Winner Gets: Prize Here

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Links IN

If you love this place and want to help me advertise my thread, just copy a code below into your thread. Thanks! heart

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82107833/][IMG]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj342/gtsluvr/avi art/previews/GtsluvrsButton.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82107833/][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/EternalFireEX/Banners/povshopbanneradsmall.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

Support these threads cause they made buggy happy and can make you happy too!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PM or post to request your shop banner to be added here! whee

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Buggy reserved! User Image

Tiny Angel

14,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100