Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

❤Welcome!❤

Vistor +1 (Since 06/15/10) 1 100.0% [ 350 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 293 294 295 > >> >>> »|
User Image
Scroll down to view the first ever AIHQ Ulzzang Winner!

If you want to read a background story for the thread, click here.

This is Chwisty's mule.
If you read, thank you for taking your time to do so. Anyway, welcome to AIHQ.
Feel free to stay and chat.
I don't bite. Hard.
Remember to "<3" me!~
If you wish to be a guest signmaker, Asian or not, apply here.
If you want to sell or trade me signs or enter the Ulzzang Contest or buy from my guestsignmakers, scroll down.
If there are any questions, comments, critiques, etc., please post them in this thread, message Chwisty, or post at formspring.me/christy.
Thread layout made by Chwisty. Credits to DA for brushes.

╔═══╗
Rules
╚═══╝
Follow TOS.
Respect me and I'll respect you.
No spamming. (Page stretching, quoting from the first page, trolling, etc.)
Keep profanity on the down low.
Don't run away with an unpaid sign.
I have a life too, so don't keep bothering me if I am delayed on sign orders.
And to you perverts: NO MEANS NO.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
This is a list of our retired signmakers. Please don't spam them.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
JigglyJello
Misha Yamada
Exclusive thoughts
Azure Knight Vyncent
iDasScheisse_x
Pixel Candies
Ciindy Bear
Frozen BloODLusT
Yuiisuki
Just Like Kristi
`Panda-Kiss
Zombie Pill
Le Rabbit
User Image
July 15th, 2012
Stormpenguin has joined the shop.
June 21st, 2012
Bananzers has joined the shop.
June 18th, 2012
AIHQ has reopened as Chwisty's solo sign shop. The Ulzzang Sign Contest has been introduced.

Older
Summer 2011
iDasScheisse_x and whut blud has joined the shop. Shopped moved to the new sign subforum. Hiatus has begun.
October 16, 2010
oh hai im ______ has joined the shop.
September 18, 2010
Le Rabbit and Misha Yamada have joined the shop.
September 11, 2010
Just Like Kristi and Zombie Pill have left the shop.
September 4, 2010
Thank you beep beep bloop, for the new shop layout. Hiring now.
August 29, 2010
Ciindy Bear and xPromiseMe o_x have left the shop.
August 24, 2010
Yuiisuki and `Panda-Kiss. have left the shop. Hiatus has begun.
July 6, 2010
Azure Knight Vincent, Yuiisuki, and KIWIxFRESH have joined the shop.
June 24, 2010
Frozen BloODLusT has left the shop. Now hiring.
June 19, 2010
Thank you, Benevolent Nectarine, for the new affiliate banner.
June 16, 2010
Cindy's shop post was deleted because panty signs are "sexually explicit" and considered "offside trading" when sold.
June 15, 2010
Moved from Mini Shops to Personalized Graphics.
June 14, 2010
Grand Opening.
User Image

Meh.

Chwisty here, but call me Rin. Gaian since '05. Exchanger/signmaker since '09. Amateur graphic artist since '11. Taken by Chron0s since 02/09/09 ♥
I've been described as loyal, determined, stubborn, a procrastinator, a girl of her word, silly, cute, and funny.
I like to talk to people in a civil manner, even when getting in arguments.

I apologize if I've ever seemed standoffish or bitchy. If I ignore you, 90% of the time, it's because I read your message, expect to reply later, but forget. 10% of the time, it's because I got uncomfortable. I want to make fresh starts and friends, so I'll try my best to judge you on my own interactions and not my friends' c:
But warning I am really really really awkward with strangers sometimes, and I hate being called, sexy, hot, or beautiful. It's unnatural! If you ask for anything promiscuous or treat me as if I am, you're going to have a bad time ಠ_ಠ

My basic likes are rabbits, reddit, and horror. Dying for October so I can continue watching The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Supernatural, and PA 4 :c
My basic dislikes are being smothered, 9gag, and 90% of my friends on Facebook :'D

Questing Art and Mini Angel Wings. Gimme gimme~
Currently have XX,XXX,XXX gold.
Signmaking is not my main source of income, and that's why I have high standards when it comes to bribes ._.
I plan to quit signmaking after summer because I'm going to be busy as a freshmen, so get them while they last : D

Favorite People:
Chron0s, Miseria Saint, Slim Hippo, Xyza, Kawaii Onyx, Evercrossed, my old Asian hoes in this thread </3, WhippingPost
I'll add more when I remember =w=

User Image

I have quit signmaking, for last-chance signs, bid here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please scroll down and remember to buy signs from stormpenguin though!

Wishlist items will get you an automatic slot if the request is reasonable. I don't like to spend my gold~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
+ Any Colored Bao

Normal.
Normal Gif (How Many Slides?).
Video Gif (How Big? 350 x 200?).
Rabbit (White Bunny or Grey Bunny?).
Special Request (Anything Not Listed).
Accessories: I have a lot. Please check my samples.
Additional Samples can be found here.
Don'ts: Sexy, cleavage, lots of skin, writing on skin, ILY messages, things against TOS. PMing me won't make a difference. Besides cleavage, I do offer "sexy" stuff in my sign auctions or for extremely high bribes as you can see from my samples ._.;;

To order, please copy and fill out the form below, and post in this thread. I will either put you on the slot list or the waiting list. I have the right to decline any orders, and remember, stealing an unpaid sign is a reportable offense.
If you want to trade signs, you don't need a form. Just post, comment, PM whatever!

[quote="Chwisty"][/quote]
[align=center][color=lightcoral]𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏, 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆[/color]
[size=9][color=#65D3FE]Username:[/color] "Insert Username"
[color=#65D3FE]What type of sign do you want?:[/color] "Insert Sign Type: Normal, Normal/Video Gif, Rabbit, Special Request"
[color=#65D3FE]What do you want on your sign?:[/color] "Insert text"
[color=#65D3FE]Accessories:[/color] "Insert any desired accessories"
[color=#65D3FE]Details:[/color] "Anything else?"
[color=#65D3FE]When do you need this by?:[/color] "Leave blank if you don't care"
[color=#65D3FE]Bribe[/color] "Insert amount of gold or items"[/size][/align]

User Image

1. Closed.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Waiting List (Sending a trade is optional until I can give you a slot)
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1. Closed.

╔════════╗
Sign Trades
╚════════╝

1. Strawberry Puffs
User Image

I'm not an active sign collector, but I can't resist pretty faces or free signs >w<
However, one of my best guy friend's bday is coming up in August, and I really want to rack up a collection for him. Especially sexy signs. Sexy male signs that is LOL. He's straight.
I'm buying up all the signs I can get for reasonable prices of course. I don't want to drain my funds, and he doesn't go on Gaia.
Don't make me a sign without my consent because maybe I want signs for just him, just me, or the both of us.
Basically, for myself, I will ask for a message and my username like. "Chwisty is a cutie"
For him, I want something along the lines "Happy Bday Frak Cai ♥"

Sign trades are acceptable, but they must be good quality :<
User Image

AIHQ's FIRST EVER ULZZANG CONTEST IS OVER.
View the results here!

Ulzzang means "best face" in Korean, and although the term has developed into its own culture and community, I'm going to keep it simple. I'm not expecting big eyes, overly photoshoped fair skin, perfect hair, or any hint of an Asian ethnicity. Basically, I'm looking to crown the best female and male signmaker. Call it a vain and superficial contest, but to have the "best face" in signmaking, I think quality, creativity, and personality matters. You won't win just because you have a pretty face, and if you have low-self esteem in your physical appearance, don't count yourself out just yet.
╔═══╗
Rules
╚═══╝
1.) Only enter if you feel confident, and don't mind being judged.
2.) Do whatever you see fit as long as you follow TOS. There is no theme. Dress up, edit your pixels, whip out your DSLRs. Do whatever makes you comfortable. Keep it casual or go all out.
3.) Don't use mules to vote for yourself. I know it's going to be hard with thread polls and maybe the thread post voting, but I'm confident that the winners will deserve their crowns because I have insurance with my experienced judges in Round 4. So feel free to advertise yourself and the contest.
4.) Have fun!
╔═════╗
Process
╚═════╝
After I buy/trade/receive sign, I will ask if for permission to have it entered. If given, I will ask for a short little 1-2 sentence bio.
Round 1: After I receive 10 signs, I will set up a poll for the best signs.
Round 2: The top 5 signmakers will then be judged by a panel of users who are knowledgeable in the field of signmaking.
Round 3: The male/female chosen will receive the crown of Ulzzang Prince/Princess of SIGNS and an additional 100k prize to your sign purchase/tip.
The runner-ups from Round 2 will receive an additional 25k compensation prize to your sign purchase/tip.
For another ulzzang contest without signs, click here
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hi this is Stormpenguin. You can call me Stormie. Don't ask for my real name since it's nearly impossible for me to say. Only few Gaians know it, and it's only my nickname. xD I guess I'm very secretive. ^^ If you need anything just say.

♚Samples:

#1, #2, #3

♚Do's:
~ Anything that is not in the don'ts.
~ Ipad, Paper, Writing on Skin, Etc.
~ Some fetishes.

♚Don'ts:
~ Cleavage. I am only 15.
~ Sexy stuff.
~ If the fetish is too weird, I will not do it.
~ Perverted sayings or poses.
~ Anything I don't find "right."

♚Prices: Hmmmm just bribe me. But if the price is really low, I won't consider it and will haggle. xD I most of the time gives you extras.

♚Outfits: +15k
Click

♚Wishlist: Anything in this wishlist will all right. C:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♚Le form:
[size=14][quote="Stormpenguin"]♚[/quote][size=10][align=center]
[/size]
[align=center][color=hotpink]♚♚♚♚♚[/color][/align]
[size=9][color=hotpink]Username:[/color][/size]
[size=9]Writing on Sign:[/size]
[color=hotpink][size=9]Type of Sign:[/size][/color]
[size=9]Outfit? (Optional):[/size]
[color=hotpink][size=9]Offer:[/size][/color]
[size=9]Tip?:[/size]
[color=hotpink][size=9]Extras:[/size][/color]
[size=9]Username with Saying or Just Saying?:[/size]
[color=hotpink][size=9]Questions?:[/size][/color]
[size=9]Total:[/size]
[align=center][color=hotpink]♚♚♚♚♚[/color][/align]
User Image

Please reply in this thread, if you wish to trade affiliates.
Custom banner affiliates for this thread are always welcome.
You might get something special~
Only 88x31 and 200x40 banners are accepted~

╔═════╗
Links In
╚═════╝
88x31
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.62094867/][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/syxdlu.jpg[/img][/url]
200x40
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.62094867/][img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/CrazeBunny/Temp Layout/New Layout/5667c994.gif[/img][/url]

╔══════╗
Links Out
╚══════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff