<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 > >>
❤ "la bumper"

Timid Fatcat

Sheepish Love
marichou

Just shaved my legs! So Smoooooooth~
How about you? c:

❤ "keeping an eye out for the weather, and just finished some coffee."

It's been pretty stormy here. o: Is it like that there?

marichou

❤ " It stormed on us last night.
THey're calling for 4 days of rain, but I just don't see it."

Timid Fatcat

Sheepish Love
marichou

❤ " It stormed on us last night.
THey're calling for 4 days of rain, but I just don't see it."

Aw, real spring weather, huh! I love storms, but not when I'm home alone. My biggest fear is a tornado!

marichou

Aw, real spring weather, huh! I love storms, but not when I'm home alone. My biggest fear is a tornado!

❤ "I have a horrible obsession with tornadoes... always have, yet I hate storms."

Timid Fatcat

Sheepish Love
marichou

❤ "I have a horrible obsession with tornadoes... always have, yet I hate storms."

That's strange! We had one here a couple years ago, but it wasn't a huge one. I think they're very interesting, but they scare me a lot! Ever since I watched Twister when I was little.

marichou
Sheepish Love
marichou

That's strange! We had one here a couple years ago, but it wasn't a huge one. I think they're very interesting, but they scare me a lot! Ever since I watched Twister when I was little.

❤ " This year, we've been getting it bad. A few nasty ones... which seems like it just has to happen during Leap Year.
I just hated the beginning.... ******** cried every time.
That movie fueled me to want to be a chaser more, so that I could save lives and witness the raw beauty of nature."

Timid Fatcat

Sheepish Love
marichou
Sheepish Love
marichou

❤ " This year, we've been getting it bad. A few nasty ones... which seems like it just has to happen during Leap Year.
I just hated the beginning.... ******** cried every time.
That movie fueled me to want to be a chaser more, so that I could save lives and witness the raw beauty of nature."

;~; Being a chaser would be very exciting! This year there have already been 504 tornadoes in North America. o:

marichou

;~; Being a chaser would be very exciting! This year there have already been 504 tornadoes in North America. o:

❤ "Yupyup.
We're still in the beginning of it all too.
I fear in excitement for the upcoming months...
and I hate to do this, but have to hop in the shower.
I'll be back later."

Timid Fatcat

Sheepish Love
marichou

❤ "Yupyup.
We're still in the beginning of it all too.
I fear in excitement for the upcoming months...
and I hate to do this, but have to hop in the shower.
I'll be back later."

No worries! 4laugh

❤ "Back.. but leaving soon"
❤ "concert time"

Romantic Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sheepish Love
❤ "concert time"

Have fun.