Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
hmmm Let's see...Probably would fish for the shark. As soon as I get it I would tackle and defeat it, and depending on if the boat is a fishing boat I would row to shore quickly -you have no paddles-
ok I swim to shore extremely fast so I can have grilled shark. With good knife skills, and some spices I got a tasty meal~
-What about your friends?- umm I don't no what happened to them.....oops left them on the boat, well they'll get back some how o.o
Radical-Razz
hmmm Let's see...Probably would fish for the shark. As soon as I get it I would tackle and defeat it, and depending on if the boat is a fishing boat I would row to shore quickly -you have no paddles-
ok I swim to shore extremely fast so I can have grilled shark. With good knife skills, and some spices I got a tasty meal~
-What about your friends?- umm I don't no what happened to them.....oops left them on the boat, well they'll get back some how o.o
You make my gills quiver...CHOMP!
i`m pretty sure i`d be safe from shark attacks by virtue of being in a ******** boat.

Divine Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
Grab a large, heavy blunt object and beat the shark's nose with it.

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
1. Not bleed.
2. Pray to God there's a harpoon gun somewhere in those supplies, because then we could eat the shark instead of the other way around.
3. Raid the fish cooler, slash a couple of the larger fish, and have the person with the best throwing arm chuck those babies as far as he/she could get them. It ain't gonna be interested in us if it ain't hungry anymore. biggrin
Onyx Popcorn
1. Not bleed.
2. Pray to God there's a harpoon gun somewhere in those supplies, because then we could eat the shark instead of the other way around.
3. Raid the fish cooler, slash a couple of the larger fish, and have the person with the best throwing arm chuck those babies as far as he/she could get them. It ain't gonna be interested in us if it ain't hungry anymore. biggrin
You are more attractive than a bucket of chum! CHOMP!

Mega Phantom

Throw my "friends" over board to satisfy the sharks. Who needs 'em. (Friends, that is.)

Galactic Shapeshifter

I will have to ask it to cease and desist.

Tipsy Hellraiser

I wouldn't.. I would likely be eaten first or too scared to go.
i dont think i even would
Hopefully in the supplies, one being an advantage to save my butt and my friends and live to tell the tale to everyone surprised
stay on the boat? lol

Tricky Wyvern

12,165 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pray that the shark doesn't jump into the boat? sweatdrop
By radioing for help because sharks don't jump out of the water onto boats. cat_razz

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
My priority would be to make sure that the boat was well sealed and wouldn't start to sink. Then I would try to see if I could fix the engine or signal for help and try to ration the food so that we wouldn't die. Chances are another boat would come by at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff