Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would you pay for a tektek from Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe? (They're currently 1000g each)

Nothing, I don't like them 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
250g max 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
500g max 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
1000g max 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
2000g max 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
More than 2000g 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Hello! c: 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Aged Werewolf

JOB APPLICATION

Applicant's Username: Hot Eevee
Nickname: Eevy or Lobo
Tekteking Experience: Randomness and helping my friend out with his avi
Good at: Fantasy, Cute, Semi Cluttered, Female, Male, Femine Guys, Tomboys, Gothic, Colorful (like Rave, Powder, ect), Chibi Emotion Avis, and Theme
Bad at: Retarded Avis, Clutter, Low Priced Limits, Ganster, and Rally
Why you wish to have this job: To get better with my Tekteks and because its fun to make them
How often you are online: Every day
Style: I really don't know O.o
Personal Info: I'm very random at times and love the edgy and punk rock look (that what my moms says to me alot but mostly say I have a edgy look) I love wolves with a passion thinking about getting a hybrid one day......O.o I draw and make TekTeks for fun.
Comments: Tekteking is the best thing to do when I feel like being creative with avis when I'm not drawing. So my Creativity helps a lot when I tektek.
Sample Tekteks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JOB APPLICATION

Applicant's Username: Signore Guro
Nickname: Kitsu or Meeps
Tekteking Experience: All the tekteks I have done were for donations or nothing.
Good at: Girls, tomboys, boys, classy, silly, no limit, expensive, dark, and adventurous styled avis.
Bad at: Lolita, girly, low fund, and messy avis.
Why you wish to have this job: I'm currently questing for my own dream avi right now, so I would like to fund it with this job. Also to vent my creativity since I haven't been able to draw for 1 month. gonk
How often you are online: All the time and everyday until Aug. 22, after that it will be around 4 pm till later everyday.
Style: I love complementing colours and using contrast to style the avatars.
Personal Info: I am very thorough with tekteking just to get the right item, I'm a perfectionist so I love good feedback and will work hard to make it just right for the customer.
Comments: none. 3nodding
Sample Tekteks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
@Recent job applicants: Thank you for posting. I will PM you if you got the job.

Questionable Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
JOB APPLICATION

Applicant's Username:Mew1130
Nickname:Mew or Kitten
Tekteking Experience: I was part of a shop a long long long time ago but I have always made them for fun
Good at: Girls, Themed, Elemental, Uni-color, Dual-color, Dark, Light,
Bad at: Boy, just anything boy XD
Why you wish to have this job: I like TekTeking and it sounds fun way and its a good way to make moneys to fund my artwhoreness. Im always looking for things to entertain me, this sound like one of the things
How often you are online: Everyday, Alllll the time
Style: Embowered Female i like to to call it.
Personal Info: I am spunky fun and a bit of a nerd. My life is pretty simple school and cheer-leading. But i like to be creative and try a bunch of different things.
Comments:
Sample Tekteks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JOB APPLICATION

Applicant's Username: Teru Tachibanna
Nickname: Teru, Teru-chan, Hero, Lion,
Tekteking Experience: I've never entered a tekteking contest, but I used to be a weekly entry in the Cosplay arena. My highest rank was about 23rd! That has to count for something right?
Good at: Cosplays, adventure, casual, layering, male, female (sometimes),
Bad at: weird, theme-less (random), silly, clutter, sometimes making things cute...sometimes!
Why you wish to have this job: I spend a lot of time, doing tekteks for a base for characters in my story. I've been told that they are usually pretty good, so I figured why not get a "job" doing something I like that also helps people.
How often you are online: I could probably be online everyday.
Style: I'm not really sure if I have one.
Personal Info: Well I'm a 19 year old High graduate that's not heading to college yet so he has a lot of free time on his hands, until he can find a job. I'm usually quiet and only say a few words, unless I open up. I can usually get along with most people unless they have qualities I don't like. (bullying, arrogant, snobbish or just irritating) I guess, I can be pessimistic too...
Comments:Well, I'll be hoping for that PM back. ^^;;
Sample Tekteks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Conversationalist

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
ORDER FORM

Customer's Username: Erulastiel01
Tekteker: Rosy_Owl
Male/Female: Female
Skin tone: White.
Hair: Doesn't Matter.
Eyes: Any. I do favor Ravenwood Manor eyes.
Items required: Demonic Pitchfork, Dark Halo. [If not both then at least one.]
Dislikes: A lot of clutter, Non matching.
Items excluded from total price: Pitchfork, Halo, Cherry Blossom, Goti the Kid, Demonic Anklets, Gothic Veil and Butterfly.
Preferred Colors: White&Black, Red&Black, or Pink&Black.
Theme: I like evil avis but I want mine unique and sexy as well.
Enviro: N/A
Price Range: After exclusion of my items if any are used 500k.
PM or post finished avi: PM.
Comments: Hopefully I've given you enough to work off of. I just want something unique.
Tip: Yes.
JOB APPLICATION

Applicant's Username: Black Velvet Cheesecake
Nickname: Kuro, Velvet, or Cheese XD also you can call me Kris if you really want to
Tekteking Experience: I had a free tektek shop for a while and I won at least 500k in different contests. I can't name any specifically, sorry :/
Good at: Monochrome, simple avis, blues, reds & blacks or reds & gold, I'm decent with male avis. I also like doing themed or unique avis
Bad at: Clutter, cute avis, super colorful avis
Why you wish to have this job: I love tekteking. Back when I had my old account I did a contest once a week at least. I don't really expect to make a ton of money but I don't mind. Plus I need something to do inbetween classes.
How often you are online: Currently, 3-4x a week. After the 27th I can probably be online every other day at least.
Style: Simple avatars, unique and unusual ones. I like to make them balanced and elegant. I guess my current avi would say a lot about my style.
Personal Info: I'm going to be a freshman in college, so that's exciting. I'm adddicted to anime and I search out new mangas to read on a daily basis. I like poetry and I can write decently. I also love to rp.
Comments: This is my third account for gaia, I kept abandoning my accounts because I didn't have enough time for them and I was starting to neglet my homework DX But now I should have a lot more time on my hands, that is when I'm not working. I only go to class on tuesdays and thursdays though so I should be able to get online at least once a day or at least 5x a week after the 27th. Between now and then well...I'll figure it out.
Sample Tekteks: The fun part: digging up my old tekteks XD

females:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

males
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In hindsight, I may have gone a little overboard....

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Thank you to all who've posted applications...One very important piece of advice, though. If your sample avatars contain an item that is used more than once on the same avatar, I probably will not hire you. This sort of scenario shows a lack of creativity, and is personally too bland for my tastes. Sorry. :c
Well that rules me out. Good luck everyone else.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Erulastiel01
ORDER FORM

Customer's Username: Erulastiel01
Tekteker: Rosy_Owl
Male/Female: Female
Skin tone: White.
Hair: Doesn't Matter.
Eyes: Any. I do favor Ravenwood Manor eyes.
Items required: Demonic Pitchfork, Dark Halo. [If not both then at least one.]
Dislikes: A lot of clutter, Non matching.
Items excluded from total price: Pitchfork, Halo, Cherry Blossom, Goti the Kid, Demonic Anklets, Gothic Veil and Butterfly.
Preferred Colors: White&Black, Red&Black, or Pink&Black.
Theme: I like evil avis but I want mine unique and sexy as well.
Enviro: N/A
Price Range: After exclusion of my items if any are used 500k.
PM or post finished avi: PM.
Comments: Hopefully I've given you enough to work off of. I just want something unique.
Tip: Yes.

Thanks for the order! I'll get on it! :]

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Teru Tachibanna
Well that rules me out. Good luck everyone else.

Aw well if you'd like to post new samples before I find someone feel free. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games