Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would you pay for a tektek from Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe? (They're currently 1000g each)

Nothing, I don't like them 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
250g max 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
500g max 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
1000g max 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
2000g max 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
More than 2000g 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Hello! c: 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 327 328 329 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

DO YOU LIKE THIS THREAD?? SHOW YOUR LOVE AND <3 US PLEASE!!

>>Open for business<<
>>HIRING<<

Hello, I'm Rosy_Owl, formerly known as BlackRose3793. I go by Owl, Rose, Rosy, or Casey (my actual name haha). Welcome to my lovely little tektek shop! All tekteks are 1,000 gold each, and tipping is much loved. :3

My employees and I will tektek anyone who asks, although I request that you post order forms in this thread and don't PM them. Without further ado, I'll get on with the rules, order forms, and info about the tekteker(s). Please tell us who you'd like to have tektek you. Send price, tips, etc. to that person. Thank you!

Rules for Customers:

>>Please post all orders in this thread<<
>>Please choose ONLY ONE SPECIFIC TEKTEKER to tektek you<<
>>Be kind to everyone<<
>>No advertising, please (although if you'd like to become affiliates, PM me)<<
>>Keep things PG-13<<
>>PM me or one of the other employees with any questions, comments, or concerns<<
>>Bumping is ALLOWED and much loved! biggrin <<
>>That's all I can think of at this point, so have fun! ^_^ <<

Rules for Employees:

>>Be polite and kind to our customers<<
>>Bump whenever you can! :]<<
>>Post a reply to all orders for you in this thread saying that you have seen the order and will get to work on it<<
>>Finish all of your orders within a week of them being posted<<
>>PM me when you finish an order with the customer's name and tip (if any) so that I can update the first page<<
>>Do not advertise in the thread<<
>>Do NOT work on orders for the other tektekers; only accept orders with your name on it. If someone does not specify a tekteker, the first person to notice the order may work on it<<
>>PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns about tekteks, customers, or other employees<<

4laugh White List:

>>Love Whispers<<
>>For being the first customer, tipping very nicely, and helping to advertise this shop. Also because she's very nice! biggrin <<

>>xXJingerXx<<
>>For being a generally awesome person and regular customer, and also for helping to kick-start my tekteking business :]<<

>>Aimi-Love1109<<
>>For bumping, being an awesome customer, keeping this thread alive, and keeping everyone thoroughly entertained. :]<<

>>Garcuri<<
>>For being a great regular customer, tipping very nicely, and helping with the thread. :]<<

>>lxl-suki-lxl<<
>>For being a great customer, participating in all of the shop's events, and being awesome. :3<<

evil Black List:

>>For people who don't follow the rules, or make me upset.<<
>>Hopefully this will stay empty! =D<<

I hope that you enjoy the shop!

>>Intro<< | >>The Tektekers<< | >>Order Form<< | >>Customers<< | >>Special Events<< | >>Affiliates<< | >>Job Application<< | >>Banners<<

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

Hiring?

>>We ARE CURRENTLY HIRING. If you would like to be considered for a position as a tekteker, please take a look at the "Job Application" post below and PM the form to me. :]<<

>>Rosy_Owl<<

Username: Rosy_Owl (formerly BlackRose3793)
Nickname: Owl, Rose, Rosy
Good at: black and white avis, colorful avis, themed avis, original/unique avis, steampunk, semi-cluttered or cluttered avis.
Bad at: gangster, robot avis, ninja avis, "rally" style.
Personal Info: I love art and writing and science. I play the violin and I have a slight obsession with owls and birds in general. I love Hayao Miyazaki's movies, my favorite author is Tim O'brien, and I like too many musical artists to list. :]
Comments: I love tekteking. I prefer making female avis over male, but I'm pretty good with guy tekteks, too. I love crazy requests and making avis with themes. biggrin I can do simple or more detailed, and I'll try to work with any price range, even a very small one. smile
Currently Questing: St. Ciel Agape
Samples:**Search BlackRose3793 for more**
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>veratara<<

Username: veratara
Nickname: vera
Good at: girl avis, 3-4 colors, semi-cluttered, high price limits(600k+), some themes(lolita, cute, etc.)
Bad at: boy avis, low price limit(100k), silly avis, dark, etc.
How often you are online: everyday, fridays: mornings to 6pm
Personal Info: i'm 20, live in california. love to read and listen to music, also love anime. i love to meet new people. if you want to know more just ask!
Comments: none
Currently Questing: Dainty Porridge
Samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>iiPockyStix<<

Applicant's Username: iiPockyStix
Nickname: Pocky
Good at: Females, Matching, Semi - Clutter/Clutter, Layering, Some Themes.
Bad at: Males, 6+ colors, Silly/Sexy/Rally/Scary teks, and low limits.
How often you are online: everyday but my hours vary.
Personal Info: I`ll be a junior in High School after this summer and i`m a very shy and quiet girl. I love listening to music, doodling, and watching anime.
Comments: I`ll ty my absolute best to make an avatar to your liking. & if a male does order from me, i`m gonna need the form to be as specific as possible, i tend to make them girly looking sometimes, sorry ~ !
Sample Tekteks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>Please be kind and don't steal any of the samples; we worked very hard on them!<<

>>Intro<< | >>The Tektekers<< | >>Order Form<< | >>Customers<< | >>Special Events<< | >>Affiliates<< | >>Job Application<< | >>Banners<<

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

Tekteks are 1,000 gold each. Tips are greatly appreciated, but not necessary.

What to Do

>>Fill out the order form completely and post it somewhere in this thread<<
>>Send a trade for 1,000g to your tekteker after posting the order form<<
>>The tekteker will quote your order, post a response to it, or send you a PM letting you know that they've noticed your order. If they do not do this in a few days after you place your order, send your tekteker Rosy_Owl a PM<<
>>Wait for your tektek to be created (it should take less than a week)<<
>>Your tekteker will PM or post your tektek and then accept the trade<<
>>PM or post that you received the tektek, and then complete the trade, adding a tip if you feel it is appropriate<<
>>Enjoy your new tektek!<<

We will try to get to each order within a week of you posting the order form. If one of us does not get to your order within a week or does not respond to your post within a few days, feel free to PM us.

Generally, however, we will finish your tektek in about a day or two. They usually don't take a week to make, but it's a disclaimer in case we're spontaneously super busy. :]

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your tektek! mrgreen

TEKTEK ORDER FORM

[size=9][color=indigo][align=center]ORDER FORM[/align]
[color=indigo]
Customer's Username:
Tekteker:
Male/Female:
Skin tone: (if you would like a special skin, please specify here)
Hair: (if you would like an item, please specify)
Eyes: (if you would like an item, please specify)
Items required: (if any)
Items excluded from total price: (significant items already owned)
Preferred Colors:
Theme: (if any)
Enviro: (if preferred)
Price Range:
PM or post finished avi:
Comments:
Tip: (yes or no)
[/color][/size]

Any questions about the order form? Feel free to post them! :]

>>Intro<< | >>The Tektekers<< | >>Order Form<< | >>Customers<< | >>Special Events<< | >>Affiliates<< | >>Job Application<<

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

If you have posted a form in this thread, and do not see your name here within a few days of posting it, please PM me and let me know!

Customers Waiting on Rose:

>>None right now! Post an order before this changes!<<

Past Customers of Rose:

>>Bradley Hiddleston heart <<

>>Click here to view full list of Rose's customers<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers waiting on vera:

Past Customers of vera:

>>Bradley Hiddleston heart <<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customers waiting on Pocky:

Past Customers of Pocky:

>>None yet! Be the first!<<

Tippers

>>Tipped 50-499 gold smile <<

>>Tipped 500-1,000 gold biggrin <<

>>Tipped 1,001-3,000 gold 3nodding <<

>>Tipped 3,001-5,000 gold heart <<

>>Tipped 5,000-10,000 gold 4laugh <<

>>Tipped more than 10,000 gold mrgreen <<

>>Intro<< | >>The Tektekers<< | >>Order Form<< | >>Customers<< | >>Special Events<< | >>Affiliates<< | >>Job Application<<

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

>>This post will contain any special events taking place within the thread, such as contests, free giveaways, chances to win gold, and more.<<

>>Keep checking for updates to this post!<<

Current Events

>>After pretty much being dead for a while, this thread is now being revived! Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe is once again open for business and hiring!!<<

Past Events

>>Valentine's Day cutest couple tektek contest<<

>>Halloween Extravaganza<<

>>Tektek Rose Contest<<

>>Search for Another Tekteker: My new employees will be...

>>Race to page 20: Alexiz-Animeluver119 received 1,000 gold for being the first person to post on page 20 of this thread! =D<<

>>First Customer! Love Whispers received her tektek for free! biggrin <<

>>Ye Olde Tekek Shoppe Opened on August 29, 2009!<<

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
////Dominoes Quest Fall//// Prizes! (Easy wins) Come and Peek!
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
✹ Casual Cards Tarot Shop ✹
User Image

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A JOB, PLEASE PM ME (ROSY_OWL) A JOB APPLICATION! :]

>>Copy the job application and fill it out COMPLETELY, including as many sample tekteks as you'd like, the more, the better<<
>>Post the job application in this thread<<
>>PM Rosy_Owl stating that you posted your job application and indicating what page number it is on<<
>>Look for your name on the list of job applicants (if it does not appear in a day or so, PM me again)<<
>>I may PM some of you along the decision process if I need to<<
>>I will PM you if you get the job, and I will post the new employee(s) in this thread once the event is over.<<

PLEASE NOTE: When filling out the job application, the MOST IMPORTANT parts are the sample tekteks and what you are good and bad at. So, add as many sample tekteks as you want! The more the better! And write EVERYTHING you're good and bad at. The other information is just the nitty gritty, in case there are some tough decisions to make, so don't stress about it! :]

[size=9][color=blue][align=center]JOB APPLICATION[/align]
Applicant's Username:
Nickname:
Tekteking Experience: (contests won, previous shops, etc.)
Good at: (girl avis, monotone, elemental, etc.)
Bad at: (boy avis, silly avis, dark, etc.)
Why you wish to have this job:
How often you are online: (once a day, every other day, once a week, etc.)
Style: (if you have one)
Personal Info: (say something about yourself! :])
Comments:
Sample Tekteks:[/color][/size]

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

They're finally here! Pick one or several up and post them in your signature, on your profile, or anywhere you'd like! If you'd like to post a banner in a shop or guild, let me know and I'll post your banner in here somewhere. :]

Enjoy!

Standard Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe Banner:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/lqxqoq][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc209/LovelyLittleTragedy/Tektek.jpg[/img][/url]

Ye Olde Tektek Shoppe Small Banner

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/ye-olde-tektek-shoppe-only-250g-per-tektek-d/t.53873773/][IMG]http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu359/SisforSpaz/Banners/TekTekOwlPurple8831Banner.png[/IMG][/url]
ORDER FORM

Tekteker: BlackRose3793
Male/Female: Female. xD
Skin tone: The third one in? The peachy one.
Hair: No preference.
Eyes: First style, blue.
Items required: N/A
Dislikes: Avatars that are all one color, un-original avatars.
Preferred Colors: Howsa 'bout red, gold, and purple? Or, if preferred, white, purple, and red. Or any wacky combo, really. Like, orange, purple, and red. Yellow, green, and blue. Whatever you prefer. xD
Theme: crazy. 8D
Price Range: 1 mil? I am quite lenient, though. feel free to go over. xD
PM or post finished avi: PM, please.
Comments: I FUKKIN LOVE YOUR EXAMPLES
Tip: Yes, and how much is determined when I see the final product.
Total Price: Probably about 1.5k. Maybe higher.
Hello I'm HotChickOnCampus202 the other tekteker biggrin .... oh >>Bump<< razz

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Love Whispers
ORDER FORM

Preferred Colors: Howsa 'bout red, gold, and purple? Or, if preferred, white, purple, and red. Or any wacky combo, really. Like, orange, purple, and red. Yellow, green, and blue. Whatever you prefer. xD

Thank you! Yay first customer! I'll get on it as soon as possible; your tektek should be ready in a few days. And because you're the first customer, you get your tektek for free, although thank you very much for the tip and I'm glad you like my examples! 4laugh
BlackRose3793
Love Whispers
ORDER FORM

Thank you! Yay first customer! I'll get on it as soon as possible; your tektek should be ready in a few days. And because you're the first customer, you get your tektek for free, although thank you very much for the tip and I'm glad you like my examples! 4laugh
4laugh Your examples are lovely. I also searched you on tektek and the other ones are amazing too. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff