Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

Gopacksand

LOL, did you see the new items?

Wonderland of Animals Bundle
[Animal] Mad Riddle
[Animal] No Time
[Animal] Very Peculiar

Funny these came out the day I finish your profile!

Shameless Lunatic

Angel_Candy me

I just saw 'em! xD
That's hilarious!
I think Alice's Nightmare came out the same day I ordered my profile too funny enough~
That or like, the day after xDD

Gopacksand
Angel_Candy me

I just saw 'em! xD
That's hilarious!
I think Alice's Nightmare came out the same day I ordered my profile too funny enough~
That or like, the day after xDD

You are in tune with Alice! You should do a numerology reading on the spelling of Alice In Wonderland and then see the numbers meaning.

Shameless Lunatic

Angel_Candy me

You are in tune with Alice! You should do a numerology reading on the spelling of Alice In Wonderland and then see the numbers meaning.

Maybe I should! xD
I started playing American McGee's Alice and I was like "I forgot how much I just love the whole concept of Alice In Wonderland"
Next thing I know everything around me in exploding in Alice In Wonderland themed stuff xD

Gopacksand
Angel_Candy me

Maybe I should! xD
I started playing American McGee's Alice and I was like "I forgot how much I just love the whole concept of Alice In Wonderland"
Next thing I know everything around me in exploding in Alice In Wonderland themed stuff xD

In numerology the alphabet equals numbers #1-9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

Give each letter in a name it's number and then add them together.

alice in woderland = 82

Then you add the numbers to reduce them to a single number:
8+2=1

The number 1 is the numerology meaning associated with alice in wonderland.

MEANING OF #1:
The 1's destiny is to be independent and lead others--often where no one has ever ventured before. You will develop a very strong sense of self and force of will. Your courage will give you the confidence to take action while others may cower. You were truly meant to be a leader, and as long as you do not become overbearing or dictatorial, people will gladly follow you.

Shameless Lunatic

Angel_Candy me

Oh o-o.. Oh wow.. redface
Multi-talented xDD

And awesome o-o; I didn't know that.
That actually just kinda made me feel a lot better ^-^...

I just recently became the co-owner of a wonderful Charity and I've honestly been kinda scared ... lol.
She's been running this thing for 2 years by her self and she has all these wonderful ideas and I just can't keep up with them sometimes!
She ends up doing most of the idea planning and gold hunting by herself and I just don't know what to do lol.
I've been feeling like maybe I'm just not cut out for a job where I'm in charge. Like, I don't know if I'll be accepted and stuff xDD
Things have been getting a bit better though :] And I'm slowly starting to get a handle on things. Lol.

Thanks for the numerology! 4laugh

Gopacksand
Angel_Candy me

Oh o-o.. Oh wow.. redface
Multi-talented xDD

And awesome o-o; I didn't know that.
That actually just kinda made me feel a lot better ^-^...

I just recently became the co-owner of a wonderful Charity and I've honestly been kinda scared ... lol.
She's been running this thing for 2 years by her self and she has all these wonderful ideas and I just can't keep up with them sometimes!
She ends up doing most of the idea planning and gold hunting by herself and I just don't know what to do lol.
I've been feeling like maybe I'm just not cut out for a job where I'm in charge. Like, I don't know if I'll be accepted and stuff xDD
Things have been getting a bit better though :] And I'm slowly starting to get a handle on things. Lol.

Thanks for the numerology! 4laugh

You're welcome. I am sure you will be great. Your heart is in it.

Shameless Lunatic

Angel_Candy me

You're welcome. I am sure you will be great. Your heart is in it.

biggrin Thank you~

You're doing an amazing thing here. Keep it up <3

Sorry to say that I will not be fulfilling the orders I have at this time.

Just got some things in RL that prevent me from taking the time. So, I will not be completing any orders I have, and I will not be taking any more orders.

Thnks.

Nostalgic Otaku

Angel_Candy me
Sorry to say that I will not be fulfilling the orders I have at this time.

Just got some things in RL that prevent me from taking the time. So, I will not be completing any orders I have, and I will not be taking any more orders.

Thnks.
no probs.
thanks for the update 3nodding
Angel_Candy me

Hi are you still accepting orders?

Shy Sweetheart

22,900 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
sweatdrop hate to be a pest but can I get a statous update on the profile I requested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff