Beloved Elder

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Futo Maki
Dragostae
Okay, here's where I've got a question.

If I wanted to offer my services to "marry" Gaians, complete with a graphic that serves as their "marriage license," and my thread serves as an engagement folio that allows me to keep track of that sort of thing, would that be permissible to have my thread here as that folio? No roleplay of said wedding would occur.

For instance, Gaian A wants to get "married."

I agree to do it, charge 3500 gold for ceremony, rings, licensure, etc, and then hold said wedding in Chatterbox.

The contract between us would be in my thread here in services. Would this be permissible?

Yup, that would go here in Services. As long as the ceremony is in another thread smile

Which it would be.

Thanks a lot!
I'm 90% sure this is right but dream interpertation is allowed too, right? I think it's in the "tarot" area... But I'm not sure.
Angelic Hypocrite
I'm 90% sure this is right but dream interpertation is allowed too, right? I think it's in the "tarot" area... But I'm not sure.

Tarot and Dreams Interpretation is completely different field. However, dreams intrepetation does belong here.
core tactic
Page 2!

But yeah, I really haven't been in this forum before.
so what is sup peps how u write back cool
Dragostae
Futo Maki
Dragostae
Okay, here's where I've got a question.

If I wanted to offer my services to "marry" Gaians, complete with a graphic that serves as their "marriage license," and my thread serves as an engagement folio that allows me to keep track of that sort of thing, would that be permissible to have my thread here as that folio? No roleplay of said wedding would occur.

For instance, Gaian A wants to get "married."

I agree to do it, charge 3500 gold for ceremony, rings, licensure, etc, and then hold said wedding in Chatterbox.

The contract between us would be in my thread here in services. Would this be permissible?

Yup, that would go here in Services. As long as the ceremony is in another thread smile

Which it would be.

Thanks a lot!
hi are u
I'm about 85% sure I know the answer, but if I wanted to have a store that offered editing of fanfictions and essays, that's all right here, right?

And where do we go about hiring? The Chatterbox?
Phiso
I'm about 85% sure I know the answer, but if I wanted to have a store that offered editing of fanfictions and essays, that's all right here, right?

And where do we go about hiring? The Chatterbox?

Yes, it is okay to offer those servie here such as editing fanfic and essay. You came to the right forum.
What about Personals and Matchmaking?
I was going to be making themes. But I'm a little worried about the images deal. My images come from Google, and most of them have a signature. Would it be against the rules to make themes from Google?

Beloved Elder

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
dragonlvrgyrl
I was going to be making themes. But I'm a little worried about the images deal. My images come from Google, and most of them have a signature. Would it be against the rules to make themes from Google?

I'd try and make sure that you have permission to use them, or just not use them at all.
um, would "selling yourself" be OK? i mean, can you write something like, hiring yourself out for odd jobs? just wondering ^_^

Beloved Elder

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
lauralaura123
um, would "selling yourself" be OK? i mean, can you write something like, hiring yourself out for odd jobs? just wondering ^_^

Absolutely!

There are quite a few Gaians that do that here in Services.
Lets say I wanted to start a profile shop, but all of my images where hosted on a free host such as image shack. Is that allowed? And what if your images are from a free gallery such as animevision.net which as long as you follow there tos permit you to use their images freely? Is it still allowed.
And are you allowed to sell pre-made profiles, or must it only be codding?
SticksNJewels
Lets say I wanted to start a profile shop, but all of my images where hosted on a free host such as image shack. Is that allowed? And what if your images are from a free gallery such as animevision.net which as long as you follow there tos permit you to use their images freely? Is it still allowed.
And are you allowed to sell pre-made profiles, or must it only be codding?

Premade profiles can go in the regular Minishop forum, if you are going to make custom ones with custom graphics it can go in the R&C forum if the buyer had control over what they want.
Im not sure what images animevision has, .net isn't a site so I can't tell. If the images are out of animes/comics or such then it doesn't really matter what their TOS says, the images would still be copywrited.
You can host them on a free site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces