Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, I'm unsure what this would be categorized under.

I'm wanting to start a service that puts copyright tags on pictures for people who create art (i.e. anime, chibi, etc.) so that their art doesn't get stolen. Because this has to do with image editing, should I post the thread in Artist's Corner, or is services fine?

Beloved Elder

9,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I, personally, would put it under Services, as it's fairly specific.

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200

Friendly Friend

I'd like to start a service that Creates songs using the 'vocaloid' system. *nods* People make money off of this, and since I'm still a beginner, I want to try making gold off of it. But I'm not sure if it belongs here, or in the artshop, since it is an art.

Personally, I'd like it in the art shop~ But If it goes here, that works too~

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200

Friendly Friend

A shop that makes an mp3 of any song you want, using the Vocaloid program. It'll be uploaded with a picture of the vocaloid I use (say I use len, then Len's picture would be used), or any custom picture you choose, and the song would be applied.

In the end, the person is paying for a song sung by a robot. *nods*

4,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
would we be allowed to post that we are LOOKING for a certain service here?

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Do not quote this!

BUMP
This is awesome!
LOL!

Righteousness is a father teaching his kids...

I would like to know if this is ok:

I want make a thread where I help a select few artist with different talents, get there art out into the ears of interested gaians.

And in return, I will bump/advertise/mod/etc for them on the thread of my creation. And I wanted to apply a rent system: that every time they successfully sell there commissions, they pay me a small amount of there earnings for everything I'm doing. (bumping, modding, advertising/etc)

Is this ok so far?
Any questions?

...that what's better then wealth is the respect in itself.

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Hello.

I would like to know if it would be okay to set up a writing service? I have seen a couple of threads similar, as well as people requesting writers.

Is this okay?
Mannn! sad
i was going to provide in-depth classes on things like using the uiji bored. orr readin auras... some of the services i was going to provide could have been dangious. sad
thanks i finally get it now lol u helpd out alot now what do mods do and what do co-owners do lol
thats an qreat iidea smile
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff