Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Please don't forget to give this thread a User Image.
WHO WE ARE:

Hello and welcome to "Valley Babe ~ A TekTek Bribe Shop". My name is Momo, and I shall be your tekteker, should you want me for my services. Of course, this is a bribe shop, which means you can offer me any amount of gold or items and I either accept or I don't, though I probably will accept, as I love everything about TekTek and I love making avatars with it. And please, give this thread a <3 and show your love! 4laugh
RULES

-Obey TOS

-No rudeness, drama, or anything that is impolite

-Do not quote anything on the first page

-Don't post your thread in mine. Instead, send me a PM to become affiliates.

-Start the trade before I start your tektek. I will complete the trade once you have your tektek.

-Do not cancel your trade when you get the tektek. If you cancel your trade once you've received your tektek, you will be reported for scamming.

-If you require a tektek that falls into a certain budget, please take note that 'tektek' items rise and fall with the Gaia Marketplace. Once I make your tektek, if the value should happen to rise of a particular item due to inflation, it may blow your set budget. If this happens before I create your tektek, I will let you know. If this occurs once you have your tektek, that is out of my hands. Meaning if you ask for a refund because 'the budget' went over after you have your tektek....I'm sorry, but you won't be entitled to one.
SAMPLES

Here are a few samples to show you what I am capable of. (Please be advised that some items in TekTek are glitched and do not layer properly. I'm referring to OMG with any of the 3 marionettes. If you know of any other items that will not layer properly, please send me a PM.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ORDER FORM

Please send your order to me via PM smile

[quote="momo the peachy"][/quote][color=#D462FF][b][size=24]ORDER UP![/SIZE]

[color=#D462FF][b]Name:[/color]
[color=#D462FF][b]What type of tektek do you want? (color scheme, demonic, angelic, etc):[/color]
[color=#D462FF][b]Your offer?:[/color]
[color=#D462FF][b]Anything else I should know?:[/color]
SLOTS

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
WAITING LIST

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
AFFILIATES:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OUR LINK:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/valley-babe-a-tektek-bribe-shop-open/t.77195033/][IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc287/Wild_Se7en/valleybabebanner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you wish to become affiliated with this thread, please send me a PM.
WHITE LIST

People who are in the White List are always welcome here:
BLACK LIST

(people on this list are not welcome here.)

Happyhrdcore - Cancelled the trade after receiving the tekteks
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just to let you know, I prefer making female tekteks. That's not to say that I won't make male tekteks, it's just that the bribe needs to be around 2-6k for me to be interested, and put my whole effort into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff